Judge RJ Arcara Said Plenty but Never...

Judge RJ Arcara Said Plenty but Never Lack of Jurisdiction

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Lying Judge

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2014
While I am waiting for the Federal Court of Western New York in Buffalo, NY to send a copy of the Court Document 23 to confirm what Judge Richard J. Arcara stated: He dismissed my Civil Suits against Citibank and Employees, et. al for Lack of Jurisdiction - LET me Copy the Two Court Orders issued by Judge RJA:

1) Your complaint filed in Court is dismissed with Prejudice...then He went on to defame by saying "Further, leave to appeal to the Court of Appeals as A Poor Person is denied"...But WHY??

My question to him: Since when I ever applied and failed to pay the Court Fees?
As posted earlier, With Two Filings in His Court with Two Court Cases, on Lee v. Citibank alone plus Appeals cost me thousands of dollars in 2011- 2013!!

2) I, the Plaintiff shall Cease and Desist immediately...Lee or the Lee Family Wealth Trust shall not file any future (new) or additional actions of any type that are UN-RELATED (not RELATED, Mind you) to the Bonds at issue and Citibank's and Employees refusal to honor Said Bonds without first obtaining written permission from the Court..

My Question to him: Is He working for Citibank or any other parties like e-Bay??? To repeatedly mention the Word of "Prejudice" to justify his rulings in Two Cases against Citibank is quite weird and unlawful ..

It was a waste of money and time for me to file Two Civil Suits against Citibank and at end, Judge Richard J. Arcara threatened me in writing and orders with not just severe monetary penalties but also, Criminal Charges for filing civil suits in his court..Again, my question is on what ground??

The Point: Why not ask Citibank to defend itself and be an unbiased Judge... Also, why go all the way to forge the Court Document 23???

Finally, I decided not continuing on this senseless legal pursuit and filed the Judiciary Misconduct Complaints at US Court of Appeals against Judge Richard J. Arcara and pleaded for him to recuse and vacate himself from any Civil Suits I filed in the Western New York District Court..

Let us all witness the final appearance of that Court Document 23 issued on October 26, 2012 by Judge Richard J. Arcara one day soon...History never Lies!

From November 2012 and on, I sent letters to WH, and all prominent leaders in Washington, DC asking for help...So, the above could not be fabricated by me just now! Let Justice prevail in this land!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China Surpasses U.S. as World’s Largest Economy (Oct '14) 22 min Raj Chanani 6
75% of Americans are living paycheck to paychec... 9 hr 27Hood 4
I Have Money To Lend Against Assets Jun 27 alfr72 1
EURO Provider is looking for USD Provider (Oct '07) Jun 27 alfr72 738
Imagining World War III -- In 2034.. (Aug '14) Jun 27 Raj Chanani 4
News Don Tocher: Illegal immigration and minority jo... Jun 27 tomin cali 1
News BancorpSouth sues former exec, BankPlus Jun 27 Tupelo Smells 14
More from around the web