JDH

Riverside, UK

#1 May 2, 2013
Securities and instruments wanted by private transaction.DVP,invoice then closing call.With securities need ISIN,instrument receiving copy.
jdh07@gmx.co.uk
John Leung

UK

#15 Jul 5, 2013
We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BGs), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information..Contact:

For further inquiries
leungbg.finance@gmail.com
Skype ID:leungbg.finance
Thank you..
John Leung
Norman William

UK

#47 Aug 13, 2013
We can arrange the following instruments from SCB HK and SAAB Bank;

KTT103 with MT202 confirmation
MT 103 1-2W
MT 799 block funds
MT760 from prime banks

Only serious enquiries are welcome and brokers are 100% protected.
Email;williamfinancial14@gmail .com.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sell 1913 Petchili bonds (Sep '12) 1 hr SunAxis 248
AP should tell lies to those fools in America... 4 hr Do not make me laugh 1
ebic bank account available (Mar '14) 4 hr Victor Badescu 12
The Diinstegrating Economy in Ukraine... 6 hr Ukraine Needs Money 1
How come the Homeless + Lower Incomers do not g... 7 hr The Sins of IRS 1
Under the IRS New Code: Is John Kosiknen requir... 12 hr The Sins of IRS 1
It is about time to investigate the Sins of IRS... 13 hr The Sins of IRS 1
More from around the web