Need a Loan against Senior Life Settl...

Need a Loan against Senior Life Settle Policy worth 1B

Posted in the Banking Forum

Since: Jan 10

Raleigh, NC

#1 Oct 6, 2010
Our Financial Investor is seeking a loan against his assets
Assets are assigned to our Financial InvestorÂ’s Company which is an, LLC., in the amount of approximately 1.1 Billion he is seeking 90% or higher LTV. These assets are Senior Life Polices of A & B+ Rated Insurance Companies.(90% are with A Rated companies) These Assets would be put into the financial backer hand, just like a deed.

These assets can be put into escrow. Our Financial Investor has a special power of Attorney, bond power, assignment of deed, board of resolution and he is able to sign off on these assets. These asset can be sign off for a Balance Sheet if needed. These assets can be used with the Bank of your choice.

This is an out of the box funding venture

Our Financial Investor is seeking a loan

Now by chance if someone could create a Note against the Insurance policy such as a SBLC that would be great.

In addition, if they provider of the Financial Instrument could lend against the SBLC at 90% or higher that would be wonderful.
BLD

San Diego, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Unfortunately, what you are asking for is not reasonable. Based on the LE and carrier, SLS policies are SELLING for 8-15% of face. No one is lending against them. If they want to liquidate them I have a buyer for them, but nowhere near the percentage of face you are asking
Sal

Olney, MD

#3 Oct 7, 2010
LMCCOCO2 wrote:
Our Financial Investor is seeking a loan against his assets
Assets are assigned to our Financial InvestorÂ’s Company which is an, LLC., in the amount of approximately 1.1 Billion he is seeking 90% or higher LTV. These assets are Senior Life Polices of A & B+ Rated Insurance Companies.(90% are with A Rated companies) These Assets would be put into the financial backer hand, just like a deed.
These assets can be put into escrow. Our Financial Investor has a special power of Attorney, bond power, assignment of deed, board of resolution and he is able to sign off on these assets. These asset can be sign off for a Balance Sheet if needed. These assets can be used with the Bank of your choice.
This is an out of the box funding venture
Our Financial Investor is seeking a loan
Now by chance if someone could create a Note against the Insurance policy such as a SBLC that would be great.
In addition, if they provider of the Financial Instrument could lend against the SBLC at 90% or higher that would be wonderful.
Please get in touch.
Regards
beneficial_financialsolutions@ msn.com
Cand

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#4 Oct 8, 2010
BLD wrote:
Unfortunately, what you are asking for is not reasonable. Based on the LE and carrier, SLS policies are SELLING for 8-15% of face. No one is lending against them. If they want to liquidate them I have a buyer for them, but nowhere near the percentage of face you are asking
Have a portfolio worth $1B that we are looking to sell. Please contact [email protected]
Vettingdeals_11

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2010
We might be able to assist you in monetizing SLS. Leave your contact information, email address here and we will advise you as how we can assist.
Toombs

Monticello, FL

#7 Nov 15, 2010
BLD wrote:
We have several sls policies that we are selling....email@ [email protected] for details
Eric

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 29, 2010
Vettingdeals_11 wrote:
We might be able to assist you in monetizing SLS. Leave your contact information, email address here and we will advise you as how we can assist.
Please contact me I have a client that in need of your services.

Thanks

[email protected]
JIm

Scottsdale, AZ

#9 Aug 3, 2011
I have 2 Senior Life Insurance Policies, one for 8MM and the other for 10MM.

The owner wants a loan against them in the amount of $325,000 for 6 months @ 10%.($32,500)

The lender will hold the policies with an Safe Keeping Receipt from an escrow attorney.

Should the borrower default, the lender will then own the SLP's.(18MM) He can sell them or hold on to them. It is highly unlikely that the borrower will default.

The premiums are up to date and paid annually.

I can provide a copy of the policies for you if you have an interest.
[email protected]
Jordan

Westlake, LA

#16 Aug 23, 2012
We seek 1-2B in SLS portfolios. This is a film project. Please contact me and I will forward full details.
[email protected]
Skype jordan.davies
Dealquickly

Camarillo, CA

#18 Sep 6, 2012
Vettingdeals_11 wrote:
Are you still able to fund against SLS? If so, please provide your contact information to [email protected]
Tecumseh

Baton Rouge, LA

#24 Dec 27, 2013
I have been approached by a group that has SLS. Block 1 $178M. block # 2 $160m Seeking a loan of 7 M. Please provide any answers if possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Suspicious Meeting between Cheever and Kosk... 3 hr To Send Cheever T... 1
It Is Time to Send Richard Arcara, David Cheeve... 12 hr To Send Cheever T... 1
When Midget Cheever Talked About His Sins, He M... 13 hr Cheever The Sinner 2
DC Trump Needs to Stand Up and Respond to the F... Sun Trump The Fraud 1
John Koskinen Is Not Friend of DC Trump...Bewar... Sun The Real Enemy 1
It Is Time For David Cheever + John Koskinen to... Sun Send Him to Jail 2
The Truth Finder Needs to Review the Story of C... (Aug '16) Feb 25 Rrb 6
More from around the web