Ronkonkoma man pleads guilty of sex s...

Ronkonkoma man pleads guilty of sex strangling

There are 130 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 11, 2008, titled Ronkonkoma man pleads guilty of sex strangling. In it, Newsday reports that:

Christopher Bayer, the Ronkonkoma man charged with strangling a married friend during sex, then torching her home, pleaded guilty Monday to manslaughter and arson charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Michael

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2008
Can't prove consensual sex, but can prove BOTH STRANGULATION and ARSON, and you give him man 2?

Now, this creep will continue to claim he had consensual sex with someone else's wife, "accidentally" killed the wife, and only set fire to cover up the accidental killing?

G T F O. Only lame-brained cop fellaters would fall for such shyte.
Tinker

Williston Park, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2008
I don't mind kinky sex, but every time a girl asks me to choke her during sex, I politely decline. Is it weird, maybe...but that's ok. But there's an apparent danger when someone asks you to choke them...in the throws of passion, its hard to know the difference between someone enjoying it and someone dying...
Tom

Hicksville, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2008
So she was cheating on her husband while he was away at prison. I say justice was served.
Christopher Walken

Manorville, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2008
Tinker wrote:
I don't mind kinky sex, but every time a girl asks me to choke her during sex, I politely decline. Is it weird, maybe...but that's ok. But there's an apparent danger when someone asks you to choke them...in the throws of passion, its hard to know the difference between someone enjoying it and someone dying...
I know what you mean - I get asked that all the time....
Damien

Lebanon, NH

#6 Feb 11, 2008
Something doesn't seem right here. A few years for murder then arson to cover up the crime. The whole bunch, including the court, appear to be dysfunctional.
Joe

Indian Trail, NC

#7 Feb 11, 2008
?
oh yeah

Denver, CO

#8 Feb 11, 2008
Tom wrote:
So she was cheating on her husband while he was away at prison. I say justice was served.
i agree.
all the players involved in this story sound trashy......sorry somebody lost a life, but there's usually a reason to why
BOB

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2008
choke your monkey instead of the one your with.
Common Sense

Pearl River, NY

#10 Feb 11, 2008
"Bayer, 23, must return for sentencing March 10, when he could face from 5 to 15 years imprisonment under the terms of a plea deal."

Nice work if you can get it, you MURDER someone, try to cover it up by burning down the house and further endangering others (ie neighbors and firemen) and you're looking at 5-15 years... you've got to be kidding! The system needs to be FIXED!
mmoore19971

Cottonwood, AZ

#11 Feb 11, 2008
Tinker wrote:
IT'S A SIGN YOU WENT TO FAR , WHEN THEY STOP BREATHING. THAT WOULD BE A HUGE CLUE TO ME.
mmoore19971

Cottonwood, AZ

#12 Feb 11, 2008
Tom wrote:
I AGREE
Nicole

Plainview, NY

#13 Feb 11, 2008
I feel very badly for the husband.While he was in prision, his wife cheated on him. She of course does not deserve to die, however, she should have been punished in some way, like her husband realizing what a looser she was and leave her. The creep that killed her should get life. I do not understand why he is only getting 2-5 yrs. What is wrong with the justice system. There is none, that is what is wrong.
Islander

Stony Brook, NY

#14 Feb 11, 2008
If you believe that, then you need your head examined!

It sounds like a case of rape/murder/cover-up to me.

I used to live near there and I saw the house after the fire. That poor girl didn't stand a chance. What horrified me at the time was that it was so close to where I lived and it happened to someone in my neighborhood. Needless to say, in a matter of a couple of months I got the heck out of there.

At the time, when the original story broke, her friends wrote in that she owed this guy a small amount of money. They had all been to her house for a Memorial Day get together/cookout. He took his girlfriend/her best friend home and then doubled back and went for the money. There was an argument and then he beat and raped and murdered her, then torched the place to cover-up what he had done.

Her husband was beside himself with grief after he found out.

Justice will be served when they beat, rape and torch this guy in jail!
Tom wrote:
Mister X

Plainview, NY

#15 Feb 11, 2008
mmoore19971 wrote:
<quoted text> IT'S A SIGN YOU WENT TO FAR , WHEN THEY STOP BREATHING. THAT WOULD BE A HUGE CLUE TO ME.
Also when the face is turning blue.
BILL

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2008
Common Sense wrote:
"Bayer, 23, must return for sentencing March 10, when he could face from 5 to 15 years imprisonment under the terms of a plea deal."
Nice work if you can get it, you MURDER someone, try to cover it up by burning down the house and further endangering others (ie neighbors and firemen) and you're looking at 5-15 years... you've got to be kidding! The system needs to be FIXED!
YOUR DAMN RIGHT IT NEEDS FIXING MAKE THE LAWS EQUAL AND JUSTIFIED FOR ALL HAD THIS BEEN A MINORITY INDIVIDUAL INVOLVED YOU PEOPLE WOULD HAVE HIM LYNCHED ALREADY AND TALKING ABOUT CLOSE THE BORDERS ETC ETC BUT THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW MOTH$%^ F&*(S SO ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS A LOT OF B/S
BUBBA

Fishkill, NY

#18 Feb 11, 2008
Tom wrote:
And don't think for one minute that her husband wasn't cheating on her while he was in prison.
Joking

Albany, NY

#19 Feb 11, 2008
Nicole wrote:
I feel very badly for the husband.While he was in prision, his wife cheated on him. She of course does not deserve to die, however, she should have been punished in some way, like her husband realizing what a looser she was and leave her. The creep that killed her should get life. I do not understand why he is only getting 2-5 yrs. What is wrong with the justice system. There is none, that is what is wrong.
Are you kidding? Her husband was in prison and she is the loser???
Geterdone

AOL

#20 Feb 11, 2008
Sounds like another Robert Chambers if you ask me and a society of law enforcement that doesn't care since the victim has no relations to any law enforcement member or politician.
KIM IN NY

Orange, CT

#21 Feb 11, 2008
I am positive you cannot accidentaly strangle someone during sex. unless it was a rape, in which case she would have been struggling to get away, while being strangled to death during consentual sex would have caused her body to react for life she would have "pushed him out" and tried to breath, I doubt she would have continued to "feel like she liked it" ( to him) if she was dieing.

in conclusion it was rape, maby date rape but rape none the less, and he killed her then burned her home, which doesnt sound like it was an accident either.
KIM IN NY

Orange, CT

#22 Feb 11, 2008
Tinker wrote:
no its not. her boody would have started to rejuct his member and push him oout she would be turning blue then pass out. he continued to "do her " after her body compleately went limp and she died. it was no accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Days of A Shadowy Government Under Cheever ... 13 hr The Crap Fishy ... 3
I Showed The World How To Prosper and To Live A... 13 hr The Dumbo Fishy ... 3
David Cheever Worked As A Bike Shop Operator Ti... 13 hr Headless Fishy ... 3
Welcome to the David Cheever forum. 13 hr Hellish Fishy ... 8
When A Trashy Jew Painted His Face White, He St... 13 hr The Dumb Fishy ... 5
Cheever Should Visit Trump ASAP To Inform The L... Thu The Leverage 1
David Cheever Will Be Seized + Frozen Up Like A... Feb 21 Heavenly Justice ... 2
More from around the web