This One Chart Explains Why The US Mi...

This One Chart Explains Why The US Military Is Such A Dominant Global Force

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Phooey Cheever

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2014
Read this: This One Chart Explains Why The US Military Is Such A Dominant Global Force

The single most important contributor to the U.S.'s military dominance is the country's powerful navy, which gives America the ability to project hard power just about anywhere in the world. The U.S. has 19 carriers. The rest of the world has only 12 aircraft carriers combined.
Business Insider from RSS

That old and feudal Cheever kept showing his War toys in 1970s...One day, they will be totally destroyed by the Air burst in East China Sea...

Worst yet, the Military Business + RSS kept showing off that old dated Toys openly to fool Residents in America: The Air Burst will give those Toy Ships A One Way Trip with No disabled Veterans!!

Believe me: Learn What Air Burst from A short Ranged Nuclear Missiles mean first before again showing Ignorance!!!

You can have 190 Carriers, the outcome is the same!!! Don't be A Bully!!!
The Phooey Cheever

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Jul 12, 2014
It was posted three times before: The Short Ranged Nuclear Missiles are Defensive Weapons to project Soft Power!!

It cost much, much less but only a few can deliver!!! Ask Japs, they will tell you the Destruction Power!!!

I say the Deterrence by Air Burst, but none one listens until it is too late...

Try one in the coast of Philippine and its wooden boat may save few corpses!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The US Fishing Fleet Is Facing Insurmountable P... 10 hr Fishing Fleet 1
All The Dombos From Yahoo News Need to Learn Th... 14 hr All The Dombos 1
That Abo-Rat Left A Legocy of Being S.O.B. For ... 16 hr A Legocy SOB 1
US Can Not Use Filipino Ports to Conduct Patrol... 19 hr Ducky Cheever 3
Lucifer and Ghost Cheever are scheduled to meet... 19 hr INDICT EMBRIANO 10
The Union Leader Called DC Donald A Liar To GaG... 19 hr GaGa Cheever 3
Private Placement Programs Scam or Real???? (Jul '09) 19 hr Swamper Cheever 643
More from around the web