I have a $300M Venezuela bond in need...

I have a $300M Venezuela bond in need of monetization.

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 23, 2011
I have a $300 million Venezuelan Bond, issued by banco central de Venezuela, posted in the banking system (euroclear, dtc) and I need to monetize it and use the money to enter a managed buy-sell.

Who is direct to a lender and a trading group that can help?

I need a list of the exact procedures, potential profits based on the bond face value and documents for me to fill, sign and return.

My corporation is the beneficiary owner to this bond.

Note: another group claim to be direct to a lender and they wasted my time. I need real performers not time wasting brokers.

Thank you.

DAVID dot CHEEVER at AOL dot COM

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2011
I have received several emails from members of this board and all of them have not honored my request (see original post from me). They just say:

1. "I am direct to the lender"

2. "Send LOI / CIS / BCV documents / etc."

The above does not show me these people know what they are doing. They just show me they cannot read and have never done a similar deal in their lives.

Please, do not send me your email if you cannot honor my request, exactly as stated in my post.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 23, 2011
Update: I found a group that provided everything I requested. This request is no longer valid.

Thank you.

David
Steven Lax

Mineola, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2011
Hi
I can't say for sure , but I was told by many a persons that in order to trade with MTN s your funds/ assets must be yours. You are the beneficiary and not the title holder.
Steven Lax
David Cheever wrote:
I have a $300 million Venezuelan Bond, issued by banco central de Venezuela, posted in the banking system (euroclear, dtc) and I need to monetize it and use the money to enter a managed buy-sell.
Who is direct to a lender and a trading group that can help?
I need a list of the exact procedures, potential profits based on the bond face value and documents for me to fill, sign and return.
My corporation is the beneficiary owner to this bond.
Note: another group claim to be direct to a lender and they wasted my time. I need real performers not time wasting brokers.
Thank you.
DAVID dot CHEEVER at AOL dot COM

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2011
Steven Lax wrote:
Hi
I can't say for sure , but I was told by many a persons that in order to trade with MTN s your funds/ assets must be yours. You are the beneficiary and not the title holder.
Steven Lax
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your concerns with the board members. I have received "BS Spotter" support and he is conducting due diligence on my documents.

David
peter tucker

Haslett, MI

#7 Aug 24, 2011
same person
lets transact

North Hollywood, CA

#8 Aug 24, 2011
David Cheever wrote:
I have received several emails from members of this board and all of them have not honored my request (see original post from me). They just say:
1. "I am direct to the lender"
2. "Send LOI / CIS / BCV documents / etc."
The above does not show me these people know what they are doing. They just show me they cannot read and have never done a similar deal in their lives.
Please, do not send me your email if you cannot honor my request, exactly as stated in my post.
Thank you.
People will say what you want to hear but it still doesn't mean they will perform. So let me know when you are ready to really transact, however just make sure you can perform.
Soegaard

Aarhus, Denmark

#10 Sep 28, 2011
David, would you be able to put me in contact with the group that could honor your request? We have a large bond we would like to use for trade. Any help appreciated
Thanks
Soegaard
Mexican

Kraków, Poland

#11 Sep 28, 2011
Program PPP - 40 week ? Bullet ?
all the information .
e-mail ; [email protected]

Location hidden

#12 Sep 28, 2011
David DOT Cheever AT aol DOT com
peter tucker

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2011
They speak English in Denmark???? David Cheever does not exist
FEE

Waddell, AZ

#16 Jun 4, 2012
You need to read

http://www.aegisjournal.com/opsec-economic-es...

http://www.aegisjournal.com/opsec-economic-es...

This is the definitive source available other than calling BCV and having them laugh at you.
Ned

Tempe, AZ

#17 Jan 1, 2013
carlos castillo

Caracas, Venezuela

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Hi
I have a good contac for make a PPP. that economic activiti is a good inversion if you like about more information contac me.
[email protected]
hgaakk

West Jordan, UT

#21 Jan 24, 2013
What is the correct and legal process to monetize a bond and to find a reputable broker
common sense

Darby, PA

#22 Jan 24, 2013
by using common sense and using your own resources, which means not to get into unchartered waters, and additionally staying away from joker broker domain will help you get your business done, hgaakk. You won't get anything done here.

What did you come here for? If you genuinely have a bond then your bd must have directed you as what to do to get the job done. You won't be here asking for the edification, unless you are a newbie in this business, and if you are newbie, then you won't have the bond or know what a bond is, etc.
So do you have a genuine bond?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Jan 24, 2013
You can contact me. I know people in high places. Call me at home or pay me a visit. Bring food.

Signed, A Justday.
hgaakk

West Jordan, UT

#24 Jan 24, 2013
My father In Law and his friend have bonds from a Mexico Petroleum company Pemex. They are real his friend was Chief of some position during the last presidents term and when the new president came in he brought his people. SO this person has this bonds they have submitted some to a bank in Mexico to get a loan, I was just ask to find out how do these bonds get monetized. After reading blogs and articles on the subject. It seems like a scary market to get into. We know the bonds are good because this is how Mexico pays their political figures under the table and the bank did the due diligence. They have more bonds, and want to sell not get loans against so that's why i was asking.
Thanks
common sense

Washington, DC

#25 Jan 24, 2013
so, hgaakk, if they genuinely have bonds from Pemex, then they must know where to go and get the job done. If they don't, and want someone to hold their hands as they are only looking at the greens, the end result of either the monetization or the sale, then they are out there amongst the sharks, because they have no clue as what they have and how to get the job done.
If you or they need assistance, then contact privately one of our associates at bankpaper11 at gmail dot com. If you only have genuine bonds, then contact, otherwise don't waste our associate's time.
We are not interested in dropping any names and no need to toot our own horns

Location hidden

#26 Jan 24, 2013
Thomas T Lee wrote:
You can contact me. I know people in high places. Call me at home or pay me a visit. Bring food.
Signed, A Justday.
LOL! Dude, you sure are one ugly man!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking to buy MTN medium term notes or BG (Mar '13) 59 min MWestin 12
Putin Ordered Hundreds of US Diplomats in Russi... 1 hr All Fools 1
Wisconsin Needs To Find $ 3 B Taxpayer's Money ... 17 hr Show Subsidy Firs... 1
All The Soulless in US Need To Learn Ghost Ship... Thu All Ghost Ships 1
The Dirt Poor Indian Beggars Watching The Chine... Thu The Indian Beggars 1
All The Dying Ghosts in US Fishing Fleet Should... Thu Dying Ghosts 1
The Plan For Foxconn To Export PC And Other Pro... Wed Dying Foxconn 2
More from around the web