The Sins of Citibank...

The Sins of Citibank...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2013
My Civil Action Case against Citibank is fully justified: For the 62+ tons of Gold Bars were deposited in Citibank's Vaults along with Silver Bullions, precious antiques of Jade plus others in the "Two" Gold Bonds sold in 1930s by Citibank in Singapore and China...

The Fidelity Gold and Silver Trade of Citibank has already confirmed their existence, and Citibank's Chief Counsel has unambiguously and clearly w/o a doubt signed on its authenticity in a signed letter to me in 2011...

Why should US Treasury thwart and stop the redemption of my two Gold Bonds??? Besides in legal terms, they are "Bearer" Bonds and Citibank is fully responsible to make redemption!!

The only question remains: Has Citibank paid the $ 7.4+ Billion Dollars Tax to US Treasury??

It is not in-significant to collect at this juncture when the Sequester Spending Cuts are a major issue to be Resolved by December 15, 2013!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 19, 2013
You wrote:
"Citibank's Chief Counsel has unambiguously and clearly w/o a doubt signed on its authenticity in a signed letter to me in 2011..."

My response:
Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!
A Justday wrote:
My Civil Action Case against Citibank is fully justified: For the 62+ tons of Gold Bars were deposited in Citibank's Vaults along with Silver Bullions, precious antiques of Jade plus others in the "Two" Gold Bonds sold in 1930s by Citibank in Singapore and China...
The Fidelity Gold and Silver Trade of Citibank has already confirmed their existence, and Citibank's Chief Counsel has unambiguously and clearly w/o a doubt signed on its authenticity in a signed letter to me in 2011...
Why should US Treasury thwart and stop the redemption of my two Gold Bonds??? Besides in legal terms, they are "Bearer" Bonds and Citibank is fully responsible to make redemption!!
The only question remains: Has Citibank paid the $ 7.4+ Billion Dollars Tax to US Treasury??
It is not in-significant to collect at this juncture when the Sequester Spending Cuts are a major issue to be Resolved by December 15, 2013!!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Oct 19, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
You wrote:
"Citibank's Chief Counsel has unambiguously and clearly w/o a doubt signed on its authenticity in a signed letter to me in 2011..."
My response:
Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!
<quoted text>
You are insane...It is all in the court docket!!! Ba, Ha, Ba, Ha!! Your days are numbered, David Fraud Cheever!!!

Location hidden

#4 Oct 19, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane...It is all in the court docket!!! Ba, Ha, Ba, Ha!! Your days are numbered, David Fraud Cheever!!!
Prove it !
John

Victoria, Canada

#5 Oct 19, 2013
LOL...
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Oct 19, 2013
I don't have to prove anything: If you are able, you can get a copy from Judge RJA!!!

He still has my Filed Case against Citibank...But not for long!!

Location hidden

#7 Oct 19, 2013
A Justday wrote:
I don't have to prove anything: If you are able, you can get a copy from Judge RJA!!!
He still has my Filed Case against Citibank...But not for long!!
Let me get this thing straight.

You got the balls to ask people to prove themselves to you. But, when someone else (read: Me), grabs you by the balls, you cry like a little bitch.

Okay. Go home and cry. I for one, will not allow you to post crap and try to get away with it.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Oct 19, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this thing straight.
You got the balls to ask people to prove themselves to you. But, when someone else (read: Me), grabs you by the balls, you cry like a little bitch.
Okay. Go home and cry. I for one, will not allow you to post crap and try to get away with it.
You sound like a defeated bitch!!!

Location hidden

#9 Oct 20, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a defeated bitch!!!
You can't tell the difference.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#10 Oct 20, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell the difference.
Once you are defeated, Bitch or Witch, who cares???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Is Time For David Tax Cheater Cheever To Giv... 5 hr Cheever To Give Up 1
Citigroup Is the King of Deferred Tax Outfit + ... 7 hr Deferred Tax 1
Cheever's Recourse Is To Short Sell Bitcoins Al... 11 hr Cheever Recourse 1
David Cheever Is Now Known As The Spoiler To In... 17 hr David The Spoiler 1
Paul Ryan Is A Trash Without Brain... To Cut Je... 18 hr All The Trash 1
Bitcoin Value Will Plummet When Currency Fight ... Sat Currency Fight 1
David Cheever Fooled Goldman Sachs in Hunger Bo... Sat David Tipper 3
More from around the web