francis

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Dec 22, 2010
Is thare any REAL PROVIDERS for Leasing SBLC, as most of them claim to be real later turn out to be fraud.It is very frustrating and time consuming.
Can any one refer me one real provider where I can deal with .
SITCOM

Rosemead, CA

#3 Dec 23, 2010
francis wrote:
Is thare any REAL PROVIDERS for Leasing SBLC, as most of them claim to be real later turn out to be fraud.It is very frustrating and time consuming.
Can any one refer me one real provider where I can deal with .
Dear Francis,

Can you tell me the face value of SBLC you want to lease
and expected lease fees? Micheal : onelega21@yahoo.com
Interxtrade

Norwich, UK

#4 Dec 24, 2010
Why waste your money on leased instruments when you can have cash to use for 1 year? Your "A" rated bank only needs to issue payment guarantees for the principal as well as our interest. This is a funds first transaction, if we do not provide the funds than your bank is not obligated.
Why would any legitimate business person require up front fees, fees deposited into escrow or any other non-sence.
The best part about our deal is that you do not pay the fees for one year, as we hold the guarantee and do not/can not cash them in until the year is up.
So if you are looking for cash funds than don't waste your money on instruments, instead leave it with your bank and have them write a guarantee against your funds for our interest. If your program or project works, than use the profits to pay your bank for our interest.
leave your contact information and I will get in touch with you or if you still interested in Leasing please provide the amount requested also the target rate my E-mail is Interxtrade@gmail.com
FAIRYTALE COMETRUE

Ireland

#5 Dec 26, 2010
I feel like throwing myself off the bridge....
BS Spotter

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 26, 2010
"Fairytale", if you are a scammer, please take other scammers down with you.....

But, if you are not a scammer and you are simply tired of the numerous scam posts found here, then my suggestion is for you to seek and find the scammers and then throw push them off the bridge down to the bottom of the river.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Your Automakers Are Belong To GM: General M... (Feb '07) 34 min fish sandwidge 21
I got the feeling that Obama is ready to enjoy ... 1 hr Cheever the Jester 4
Obama has to know Xi's Thinking... 3 hr ToTread Carefully 3
north london mortgage advisor convicted of fraud 4 hr Law Abider 1
Four finalists picked for future Obama library... 5 hr The Dreamer 2
Alex Carter, Maltorom Group, Falex Trading (Mar '12) 5 hr SYL 18
I will be Fair and Honest always 18 hr The History Colle... 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••