small cap leverage program

small cap leverage program

Posted in the Banking Forum

WhatTheFoogazi

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Small Cap Leverage Program
$1M up to $100M in Submissions
• This is not a loan and no repayment is required.
• The minimum investment amount is $1M; the cap is $100M.
• Please request a submission package; the documents are specific to this transaction.
• Client will provide Client Information Summary (CIS), 2 forms of picture ID, enlarged and in color (passport and driver’s license, or similar substitutions), and proof of funds.
• Proof of funds may be a bank statement or screen shot. No bank letters with bank officer signatures are required. Funds may be off shore.
• Client will receive an introduction call to review procedures verbally within 2 business days of submission.
• Principal Collateralization is escrowed in the form of a Stand‐By Letter of Credit (SBLC) at 2 times the deposited amount in the name of the Client as titleholder and beneficiary.
• The SBLC, as collateral for the Client’s principal, is issued in the name of the Client or their corporation as the titleholder/beneficiary, and is fully callable and cash backed. The Client is the beneficiary of the SBLC; it is not a leased instrument.
• Client receives 5 times the principal amount on or before 45 calendar days.(Example:$1M would realize $5M or,$10M =$50M.)
• The escrowed sum is an Arrangement Fee.
• Arrangement Fee is not released from escrow until the Client has received notification from the Escrow Attorney that confirmation of the SBLC has been completed, per agreement.
• Escrow is opened with a $5,000 escrow fee paid to the Escrow Attorney for the management of escrow and verification of the bank instrument. This fee will be reimbursed to the Client, by the Company, if the SBLC is not delivered or the transaction defaults. There is a separate Pay Master Agreement and fee for the disbursement of profits.
• At the time of payment in full, the Client releases the collateral (SBLC).
• This process may be repeated and simultaneous contracts may be put in place.
• Introducing parties are protected and will be paid from Client proceeds by Pay Master. Each party is responsible for their prorated share of distribution fees and bank fees.

Contact gary.sanford at sevenfigurefinancial com for more details
THE REAL WORLD

Ireland

#2 Aug 18, 2011
Your Name says it all.

FUGAZI.... from the movie Donnie Brasco, with Johnny Depp and Al Pacino.

A Fugazi refers to a FAKE DIAMOND.

You sir are also a FAKE.

A Fraud.

You are attempting to steal money from hard working ignorant middle america.

Shame on you.

You will not fool me.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your anal passage for 100 years.(old Arab curse)
WhatTheFoogazi

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 18, 2011
Hmmmmmm you obviously missed my earlier post. I was asking who and what is real. This is not a program that I broker it's a program I posted to see if anyone else had seen or been scammed from.

So take your curse back and stay outta my anal passage pal

MR REALWORLD PREMATURE SPILLAGE...stop cursing people before you know whats going on
OzBill

Abbotsford, Australia

#5 Aug 30, 2011
I've seen this. At first I thought it's somekind of ponzi scheme. But apparently the underlying instrument is forex. I don't have 1m to invest so didn't bother to dig into it.
Chinaman

Shanghai, China

#6 Oct 30, 2011
Hi WhatTheFoogazi! Did you go ahead with this investment?
Fake finder

Uster, Switzerland

#10 Apr 22, 2013
It a high evel ponzu scheme
Fake finder

Uster, Switzerland

#11 Apr 22, 2013
It's not transparent so it a fake just like sub prime

Only greedy guys go for this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Stealth F-22s + F-35s Can Be Shot Down Rea... 4 hr Bad News 1
China's Own Companies Will Lead The Way + Be th... 5 hr Super Power 2
Two Antique War Ships Sailed To S. China Sea Fo... 6 hr Death 2
Qualcomm Is A Filthy Agent From US To Destroy C... 8 hr Watch 1
News Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City To Greene C... 8 hr Hell 17
China Began To Show You The Modernized Arm Forc... 14 hr Force 1
DC Trump Has Given You The American Princelings... Sat Crooks 2