lease sblc by icbpo
Posted in the Banking Forum
#1 Oct 21, 2007
We can issue the SBLC from the following banks,
UBS: Swiss, Deutsche Bank: Frankfurt, HSBC LONDON,BARCLAYS
Client should be in position to send a payment ICBPO. The leasing fee is 16% in total.
The agreement and rest of the detail can be provider only upon receipt of the LOI and CIS and and Passport Color copy.
Upon signing the LOI/contract, the beneficiary should send their conditional payment via ICBPO and there is no other payment terms/procedure accepted for an operative instrument.ANY FORMAT OF SBLC CAN BE APPROVED BY US.
If anyone has any requirement for the same do get in touch with us.Our Procedures are as follows :
1. Letter of Intent & Company Profile shall be presented to us on Clients Letter Head,duly Signed,Stamped.
2. Providing full information regarding the Client in the Client Information Sheet that we shall provide you.
3. Should be able to perform ICBPO of 16% for the said Issued Instrument
4. Upon the receipt of the said documents,the applicant shall confirm to your client through TeleFax or by Mail or by Physical Verification regarding the Information Provided by your client.
5. On confirmation from your client,Applicant shall SWIFT ICBPO for 16% to the provider bank.
6. On receipt of the SWIFT confirmation ,your clients shall verify from the Applicants bankers & upon successful verification from your clients end,clients banker shall pay the Issuing charge to the Applicants Bank or to the Applicant.
#2 Sep 3, 2008
I am interested email me your contact info..email@example.com
#4 May 1, 2009
I have a client who urgently needs a BG for at least Euro 10 Million.
The client can provide ICBPO-MT799 as undertaking for payment from their bankers.
Advise on way forward.
#5 Jul 23, 2010
YOur proceedure is interesting becuase it only lays out what we need to provide you, no mention of the proceedure of issuing the instrument at all.
No leased instrumnets, must be irrevocable, transerable and cash backed SBLC. We would need pre-advice from the issuing bank before we submit Pay Order, Can you work with that?
#7 Mar 27, 2011
If you need lease instruments and you have a good banking relationships with your bank, we can delivered a min of $100M SBLC/BG via MT760 to your bank. You can pay either my your bank issuing a pre-advise or by an endorsed ICBPO signed payment guarantee. Fee is 15%
Serious buyers only. You will get a copy of the text of the ICBPO that we use.
contact me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#8 Mar 27, 2011
Are you a USD Provider who needs Euro Provider? I am direct to the source who can convert large amount of currencies from US Dollars to Euros and Euros to US Dollar.
If you have a client who wants currency exchanges, contact me directly at email@example.com
#18 Jun 14, 2012
BANK INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION
Instrument Type - BG SBLC
Term - Buy
Age - Fresh Cut
Issuing BanK- HSBC BARCLAYS OR TOP 25 WEST EUROPEAN BANKS..
Interest Rate - Zero percent 0%
Price - Fifty Seven Percent 57% net
Currency - USD EURO
Contract - 50 BILLION WITH R E
First Tranche - 500 MILLION
Denominations - AS AGREED
Delivery - By Swift MT-760 to Buyer s bank with Hard Copy to follow.
Payment - ICBPO BY SWIFT MT799 and MT-103 Final Payment
1. BUYER sends letter of intent (LOI) to the SELLER. The LOI should contain copies of BUYERs passport, Companys resolution and Clients Information Sheet CIS.
2. Within 24 hours SELLER countersigns LOI and returns to BUYER with Details of Issuing bank, passport copy ETC. This LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract. Both parties shall lodge executed contract with their respective banks.
3. BUYER send POF by ICBPO MT799 Swift to SELLER giving bank account SELLER confirm POF or Conditional Paymen, SELLER instruct his issuing bank to send MT760 BG/SBLC to BUYER giving bank account .
4. Within 1 banking day BUYER confirm the MT760 in his bank account BUYER pay to SELLER his fee and broker’s fee.
5. Within 3 banking days after receiving Payment and brokers fees, Hard copy will be sent to BUYER bank by bank-bonded courier.
6. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated
7. This Letter of Intent is a full recourse commercial commitment governed by the Law of the jurisdiction that both parties reside and standards under ICC Regulation.
#20 Jun 15, 2012
how can one sell a leased instrument ?
how can one buy a leased instrument ?
you cannot sell something you do not owned
#21 Jun 15, 2012
Since: Jul 11
#22 Jun 15, 2012
You are welcome.
#23 Jun 15, 2012
Broad the psycopath like DiNiro is Tazi Driver....you talking to me???
Add your comments below
|Server to server transaction (Oct '13)||Tue||Rick777||47|
|IN RE: THOMAS T. LEE, Petitioner.||Tue||David Cheever||2|
|David Cheever will lead Richard Arcara to A Con...||Tue||David Cheever||2|
|Insurance Wrap and Trader Platform (Jul '10)||Tue||David Cheever||16|
|Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant...||May 1||Sterkfontein Swar...||16|
|Heartwarming Wells Fargo Ad Featuring Two Moms ...||May 1||mwooten||1|
|Bigasoft Audio Converter updated to support con... (Jun '12)||Apr 29||Lori Davidson||6|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC