David Cheever, Look what a $ 70 m hom...

David Cheever, Look what a $ 70 m home is like...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Read this: The saga of Casa de Shenandoah -- the ranch that Wayne Newton shared with his family for 45 years, until a development company bought it with the goal of rescuing Newton from bankruptcy and turning the estate into a Graceland-like museum -- is a long tale of home sales, lawsuits, unfulfilled bank auctions and, yes, zoo animals.

Forget about the law suits and unfulfilled bank auctions...The Casa de Shenandoah Ranch has huge garages, small airplane landing strips, zoo and much and much more!!!

I would like to see your $ 65 m property in Hawaii!!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Since David Cheever decided not to comment on this huge and most impressive showing of wealth, A $ 70 m Estate, let me reveal what is on my mind!

I will never buy it in this life for A Good Reason: It is the beginning of End to one's wealth in this world!

The Property Tax and other Tax obligations (School Tax) plus the high cost of maintaining this $ 70 m property speak against me and all w/ sound minds I hope to admire it but not to own it!! The most remotely probable thought to even consider is to turn the property as a Tourists Attraction!

It is the Han Ban wisdom/ heritage to keep the wealth in the family for sons and daughters in generations to come..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The US Fishing Fleet Is Facing Insurmountable P... 10 hr Fishing Fleet 1
All The Dombos From Yahoo News Need to Learn Th... 14 hr All The Dombos 1
That Abo-Rat Left A Legocy of Being S.O.B. For ... 16 hr A Legocy SOB 1
US Can Not Use Filipino Ports to Conduct Patrol... 19 hr Ducky Cheever 3
Lucifer and Ghost Cheever are scheduled to meet... 19 hr INDICT EMBRIANO 10
The Union Leader Called DC Donald A Liar To GaG... 19 hr GaGa Cheever 3
Private Placement Programs Scam or Real???? (Jul '09) 19 hr Swamper Cheever 643
More from around the web