Can the Court refuse to explain its V...

Can the Court refuse to explain its Verdict, I guess NOT!

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 5, 2013
I phoned in yesterday asking the Clerk of the US Court of Appeals to send me a copy of the Court Docket and to confirm the receipt of my Three Letters of Request since September 27, 2013 for its Circuit Exec. to justify her "purported" authority to issue An Order to deny my Written Petitions for the Judicial Council to review and to investigate the Judge RJA's Judicial Misconduct Charges plus the one Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs' highly questionable Order of July 31, 2013!!

All my Letters of Request, the Three of them in Total have been sent by USPS Certified Mail...There is no reason for non-receipt by the Court and not to enter into the Court Docket!!!

I will wait a couple of more weeks for the Court's reply..The point: By not responding to my requests can be construed as An Admission of Guilt!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2013
A Justday wrote:
I phoned in yesterday asking the Clerk of the US Court of Appeals to send me a copy of the Court Docket and to confirm the receipt of my Three Letters of Request since September 27, 2013 for its Circuit Exec. to justify her "purported" authority to issue An Order to deny my Written Petitions for the Judicial Council to review and to investigate the Judge RJA's Judicial Misconduct Charges plus the one Chief Judge Dennis Jacobs' highly questionable Order of July 31, 2013!!
All my Letters of Request, the Three of them in Total have been sent by USPS Certified Mail...There is no reason for non-receipt by the Court and not to enter into the Court Docket!!!
I will wait a couple of more weeks for the Court's reply..The point: By not responding to my requests can be construed as An Admission of Guilt!!!
Admission of guilt? LOL!
You keep thinking that.
LOL!

I told you, over and over: I already entered my opinion in your ALL your cases and your name has been labeled "Persona non grata".
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 5, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Admission of guilt? LOL!
You keep thinking that.
LOL!
I told you, over and over: I already entered my opinion in your ALL your cases and your name has been labeled "Persona non grata".
David Cheever, you are set in the confined cell!!! You can talk to the prison guard on your opinion!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An $ 1m Trust Fund for David Cheever's Grand Da... 2 hr A Trust Fund 3
Why A Hedge Fund manager lost everything So Ear... 10 hr He lost everything 1
Cheever can walk endlessly in Amierca like A Wa... 13 hr Join The Migrant 1
That King Trash from Saudi Arabia can go home w... 17 hr King Trash 1
Joe Biden can forget about running for his Reco... Thu Cheever is on His... 3
That Stooge Cheever is Hiding Out, I say: To Mi... Thu Cheever is on His... 3
The Repeat of 1930s Depression is Near and Save... Thu The 25 Year Depre... 4
More from around the web