Buy US Savings Bond from Citibank, NE...

Buy US Savings Bond from Citibank, NEVER!!!

Posted in the Banking Forum

Thomas T Lee

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 22, 2013
Luckily, Citibank closed almost all branches in US with the exception of a few in New York City...Otherwise, the huge number of citizens and residents will be victimized AGAIN AND AGAIN...I recalled A California Resident could not redeem his US Savings Bond his dad bought for him in 1970s..And his law suit went no where!!

It is the best kept (High-Way Robbery) Secret in History...Citibank has known record to keep (steal) your money from buying Bonds (US Savings Bond) in US and buying US Gold Bonds sold in China, and now, the Argentine Bonds (being a Custodian of Argentine Bonds)...It will never redeem and PAY BACK YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!

I tried more than two and half years (12-4956cv)- The US Courts became the Devils' Advocates...But, the Justice shall prevail and all those crooked Judges + Clerk alleged shall get their punishment if God is willing!

The Question is: Do we need a Dishonest Robber and Thief to defraud us in America???

Thomas T. Lee

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 May 23, 2013
Your comments are based on nonsense.
Thomas T Lee wrote:
Luckily, Citibank closed almost all branches in US with the exception of a few in New York City...Otherwise, the huge number of citizens and residents will be victimized AGAIN AND AGAIN...I recalled A California Resident could not redeem his US Savings Bond his dad bought for him in 1970s..And his law suit went no where!!
It is the best kept (High-Way Robbery) Secret in History...Citibank has known record to keep (steal) your money from buying Bonds (US Savings Bond) in US and buying US Gold Bonds sold in China, and now, the Argentine Bonds (being a Custodian of Argentine Bonds)...It will never redeem and PAY BACK YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!
I tried more than two and half years (12-4956cv)- The US Courts became the Devils' Advocates...But, the Justice shall prevail and all those crooked Judges + Clerk alleged shall get their punishment if God is willing!
The Question is: Do we need a Dishonest Robber and Thief to defraud us in America???
Thomas T. Lee
Thomas T Lee

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 23, 2013
When will Citibank learn??? To Defame US' Name and To Destroy US Justice System by Defrauding the Citizens and Residents of this land won't last long!!!

IRS needs to check up on David Cheevers of Oahu, Hawaii for his claimed cut paid to IRS!!!

I wish Obama Administration will at least do something for America and Right the Wrongs schemed up by Citibank!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IRS Should Search DC Wealth Center To Find Chee... 21 hr DC Wealth Center 1
Comparing to David Cheever, DC Trump Is A Big L... Mon Trump Admits Defe... 1
David Cheever Lied To IRS In Order Not To Pay T... Mon Cheever Lied 1
IRS Should Look Into David Cheever's Account in... Mon Open Insult To IRS 1
US Is Filled With Beggars from Irish, Scots and... Mon Negro Cheever 3
US Is A Land Of Filth, Let Rapist Harvey Weinst... Mon Negro Cheever 3
Want to know how the world will change? Check t... Mon Negro Cheever 2
More from around the web