David Cheever's Fun Play with Obama o...

David Cheever's Fun Play with Obama on golf course will be revisited (II)

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
It is time for David Cheever to inform his contacts and explain to his tutor in the WH...

It is only fair...For I have forwarded this news to Ironsides and others!

I do things fair and above the board!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 22, 2013
A Justday wrote:
It is time for David Cheever to inform his contacts and explain to his tutor in the WH...
It is only fair...For I have forwarded this news to Ironsides and others!
I do things fair and above the board!!!
Obviously you do not know hat playing fair and above board means. If you did, you would be giving us name of the so called "army of supporters / ironside" you have on your side. So far, nothing but hot air coming out of your mouth. And, that is a waste of everyones time.

If you want to be productive, I need my trash taken out to the garbage bin and my servants are celebrating my birthday.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do not know hat playing fair and above board means. If you did, you would be giving us name of the so called "army of supporters / ironside" you have on your side. So far, nothing but hot air coming out of your mouth. And, that is a waste of everyones time.
If you want to be productive, I need my trash taken out to the garbage bin and my servants are celebrating my birthday.
I can name JL as your tutor...Tell him first about what you have done!!!
Thomas Kopec

Park Forest, IL

#4 Jul 22, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
*hat playing* hush up you moron. I am registered with EU and also have a licensed bank Inri Microfinance Bank in Nigeria, it's ina BBB+ rated country (above investment grade) and our bank carries and A rating. You cna good this and see. What license do you have David? other than that to refill vending machines?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Thomas Kopec wrote:
<quoted text>
*hat playing* hush up you moron. I am registered with EU and also have a licensed bank Inri Microfinance Bank in Nigeria, it's ina BBB+ rated country (above investment grade) and our bank carries and A rating. You cna good this and see. What license do you have David? other than that to refill vending machines?
*You cna good this and see* Huh?

The thief of the century has finally come out from under the rock that he has been hiding for quite sometime.

FYI: For a few dollars I can buy the same licenses you have. And, still, my criminal record is clean. I can't say the same thing about you.

Therefore, kiss my ass and crawl back under the same rock you came out. Your criminal record speaks volumes and no one cares about you.

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jul 22, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
*You cna good this and see* Huh?
The thief of the century has finally come out from under the rock that he has been hiding for quite sometime.
FYI: For a few dollars I can buy the same licenses you have. And, still, my criminal record is clean. I can't say the same thing about you.
Therefore, kiss my ass and crawl back under the same rock you came out. Your criminal record speaks volumes and no one cares about you.

I thought Drit just came out of the wood works in Hawaii!!! A two headed snake!!
Cheever Revenge

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jan 26, 2016
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
In a recent posting, I learned that Obama played Golf with you in Early 2013 in your Golf Course...

I could not understand the Sudden Change of Heart...Why Would Obama turned against You?? A Rich and Wealthy Man in Oahu, HI...

Since you seem to know him well throughout the years and If his annoyance will not stop, you can always tell more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Trump May Walk Out The Meeting With Kim of N... 2 hr Trump Is Worried ... 1
To Import Refugees Can Not Save You From Fallin... 6 hr Too Few People 1
A Warning To Trump Facing Cheever's Demise Soon... 9 hr Cheever Flip 1
Nicole Wheatman Called Cheever A Scum For Havin... 10 hr Scum Cheever 1
WH Is In Crisis When Michael Cohen Tells The Tr... Sat Cohen Flip 1
US Pacific Navy Commander Wants To Start A War ... Sat Ghost Davidson ... 1
Thank China For Kim's Nuclear Freeze.. Don't Cl... Sat Tit For Tat ... 1