BG CASH BACKED

UK

#124 May 9, 2010
Hello
My Client Sheikh From Royal Family is able discount from 1B up to 10B BG Cash Backed issued From Top Bank
We are not seeking Fresh BG

we need

1-A color copy of the BG Draft
2-Final/Original Contract
3-Proforma Invoice to the Sheikh

The Sheikh can Buy BG or lease the BG only CASH BACKED and ISSUED FROM TOP BANK

Thank you
statue3000@gmail.com
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#125 May 9, 2010
"BG CASH BACKED from Maidenhead in the UK", you are posting a false claim. The client you have mentioned here, is our client and he does not need any street broker to assist him.
BrokerJoker

Bangalore, India

#126 May 11, 2010
None of you ever closed a deal in your life . Dont quit your day job .

Since: Dec 09

Inglewood, CA

#127 May 16, 2010
(((( NO POF MTN)))))>>>>>70 + 2 SS NO POF MTN
if interesed email me at omerfread@gmail.com
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#128 May 16, 2010
BrokerJoker located in Bombay, India; under whose authority you make that statement?

Just because you do not have a clue how things get done, don't assume the same of others; especially people like me.

BS Spotter
nobsfoundhere at aol dot com
Hossein

Pars, Iran

#130 Jun 8, 2010
UCCmeNOW wrote:
Here is information on UCC filings and the law for anyone wishing to look into it:
www.law.cornell.edu/ucc
www.gsccca.org/search go to UCC Index, click on basic name search, type in Cox, Tommy, Lee.
This will pull up 12 different instruments. Sign up to retrieve them on the website! You can download and print the judgements and see the UCC filed liens held.
Good luck to all!
Dear Mr. Cox
I need more information regarding IBOE
please Contact me via email
mtnbg@hotmail .com
I need some information regarding IBOE

Since: Jul 09

Horseheads, NY

#131 Jun 9, 2010
Are there any US buyers of Gold and Diamonds that have there own money? It seems they all use a line of credit from their bank to purchase for the bank, and get a commission from the bank. What is going on? Forget all the 100,000MT purchases, and start off with a 50kgs shipment of Gold and 100cts of rough diamonds. Don't tell me that amount is too small. That tells me you are following orders from elsewhere and notusing your own money from the beginning. diallocorprew@saga-logistics.c om Papered Mandate for Sga Logistics Co., Ltd Import/Export of Gold & Diamonds Siera Leone, West Africa.
we need 5B BG

UK

#135 Aug 21, 2010
HELLO

I AM LOOKING FOR BANK GUARANTEE CASH BACK ISSUED FROM TOP BANK
THE AMOUNT FROM 1B EURO UP TO 5B EURO

IF YOU HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH A BANKER WHO CAN PROVIDE BG THEN LET ME TO KNOW
WE CAN PAY 70% OF THE FACE VALUE TO THE SELLER...

I NEED FINAL CONTRACT AND A COPY OF THE BG TO VERIFY VIA BANK

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME SOME OFFERS FROM BROKERS IN INTERNET....99% OF THEIR OFFER ARE FAKE....
MY CLIENT HAS HIGH CONTACT WITH INTERPOL AND IF THE OFFER COULD BE FAKE THEN WE GET ALL MUCH PROBLEM THEREFORE PLEASE BE CAREFUL

THANK YOU

Farshad1970@gmail.com
BS Spotter

Los Angeles, CA

#136 Aug 21, 2010
Dear BS poster "Farshad1970"

If you have funds to purchase such a huge BG, what is preventing you from obtaining the bank note directly from your own bank? I am sure, if you had such large amount of money in your own bank, the banker would be kissing your butt.....but, wait....you don't have crap and you are simply here wasting everyone's time...including your own.

BS Spotter has spotted BS here !
Chris

United States

#137 Aug 21, 2010
Hello all, I have direct contact to a BG/SBLC MTN provider, buy or lease, fresh cut or seasoned. We can also monetize an owned instrument.

The following is some basic requirements for our services

Leasing instrument: Agree to procedures.

Buying instrument: Send LOI and procedure, Also take a look at the offers below, If any apply let me know to get started.

BG
81+1, BG,$1.5B-US, HSBC. Settlement: SBP or DTC DVP. Seller MAY allow buyer to POF trade desk to trade desk.

BG
85-Inclusive, BG,$1B-US, Deutsche. Settlement: SBP or DTC DVP. Seller MAY allow buyer to POF trade desk to trade desk.

MTN
53 Inclusive, MTN, over 50B-Euros, Royal Bank of Scotland

BG
85+1, BG, Cash backed, Contract:$1B-Euros, First Tranche $500M-Euros, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfort, Settlement: Euroclear Screen Block Pay (SBP) or as agreed, NO POF REQUIRED, ISIN on file with Hedrick Consulting

BG
85+1, BG, Cash backed, Contract:$1B-Euros, First Tranche $500M-Euros, HSBC Bank Plc London, Settlement: Euroclear Screen Block Pay (SBP) or as agreed, NO POF REQUIRED, ISIN on file with Hedrick Consulting

MTN
83 Inclusive, MTN, Cash backed, Coupon 4%, Seasoned, Contract:$80B-US, First Tranche TBD, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfort, Settlement: Euroclear Screen Block Pay (SBP) or as agreed, NO POF REQUIRED, ISIN on file with us.

MTN
90.5+ 2, MT N,$25M, 4% Coupon, Nomura Bank Intl PLC
No POF required and will settle desk to desk.

Serious inquires only

For more detailed info please email prodeals_4you@hotmail.com

Thanks
Chris
InsiDE

Kiev, Ukraine

#139 Sep 12, 2010
We are able to provide Fresh Cut BGs and SBLCs.

$2M-$70M
Banks: TOP 25
(BGs:ICC_458_(SWIFT_MT760))

NOT leasing!-This is mean that you'll recieve fully original cash backed and genuine instrument directly from bank.
You will be principal and you counteragent - beneficiary.

Service_prices:
BGs: 7%-13% of nominal value
SBLCs: 9%-16% of nominal value

NO ANY UPFRONT PAYMENT.
We are working through the Escrow contract. According to Escrow contract we will recieve your payment only:

1)After comparison of instrument copy(swifted by 760) in your bank with the original "on your hands" by your bank lawyer\officer.

2)After acceptance of instrument by your bank\creditor for your purposes or/and for credit security.
----------

We do not have any business with brokers or "self named" brokers and most of another butterheads posted here.

Only direct clients please!

You will need to present first:
1.Your company summary with requisits.
2.Describe puporses for what you need required instrument.
Then we will answer if are going to work with you.

first contact: "i d 1 b s t (A T)google_mail_sevice_domain "

P.S. You will never be able to get a credit using leased instrument.
P.P.S. There no buyers or seller of bank instruments. For example BG can't be sold or bought, it can be only issued or ,rarely, reassign.
And summary: most post here are from idiot butterheads.

Have a nice day and don't read bullshit!)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#140 Sep 22, 2010
ssuing Banks:DEUTSCHE BANK, Barclays Bank, HSBC Bank,
Currency:United States Dollar (USD)
Contract Amount:50 Billion Euros with Rolls & Extension to 100 Billion

TRANSACTION PROCEDURES

1. Buyer submits this MOU / LOC with full Banking coordinates, Client’s Information Sheet, Passport, FPA and Proof of funds BCL or tear sheet together with an Authorization to Verify Funds on a Bank-to-Bank basis in the course of routine due diligence.

2. After completion of Seller’s “Due Diligence”, and if satisfied, Seller on 48 hours be countersigns,Seller signs, and returns by fax / email the LOI, with full banking co-ordinates of Seller for the Contract to become Binding on Buyer and Seller.

3. Contract is returned countersigned and lodged with each Bank. And both sides need to contract documents notarized by their lawyers on seal. Seller’s bank 48 hours issues MT199/MT799 to verify confirm Buyer’s Bank coordinates Fund already. And PRE-ADVICE /RWA VIA MT-199/MT799 CONFIRMING SELLERS BANK’S READINESS TO ISSUE AND SEND BUYER’S BANK, THE FC BG VIA MT-760.

4. Within 48-72 hours after receipt and confirmation of the pre-advice, Buyer’s bank WILL THEN ISSUE MT-103/23 (conditional) payment confirming that they are ready, willing and able to receive MT-760 and to release irrevocable payment commitments as per this Contract.

Buyer side 1% close.

imf_aegis@hotmail.com

Foundation
JAMES TOLBOT

Location hidden

#141 Sep 22, 2010
ssuing Banks:DEUTSCHE BANK, Barclays Bank, HSBC Bank,
Currency:United States Dollar (USD)
Contract Amount:50 Billion with Rolls & Extension to 100 Billion

TRANSACTION PROCEDURES

1. Buyer submits this MOU / LOC with full Banking coordinates, Client’s Information Sheet, Passport, FPA and Proof of funds BCL or tear sheet together with an Authorization to Verify Funds on a Bank-to-Bank basis in the course of routine due diligence.

2. After completion of Seller’s “Due Diligence”, and if satisfied, Seller on 48 hours be countersigns,Seller signs, and returns by fax / email the LOI, with full banking co-ordinates of Seller for the Contract to become Binding on Buyer and Seller.

3. Contract is returned countersigned and lodged with each Bank. And both sides need to contract documents notarized by their lawyers on seal. Seller’s bank 48 hours issues MT199/MT799 to verify confirm Buyer’s Bank coordinates Fund already. And PRE-ADVICE /RWA VIA MT-199/MT799 CONFIRMING SELLERS BANK’S READINESS TO ISSUE AND SEND BUYER’S BANK, THE FC BG VIA MT-760.

4. Within 48-72 hours after receipt and confirmation of the pre-advice, Buyer’s bank WILL THEN ISSUE MT-103/23 (conditional) payment confirming that they are ready, willing and able to receive MT-760 and to release irrevocable payment commitments as per this Contract.

Buyer side 1% close.

imf_aegis@hotmail.com

Foundation
JAMES TOLBOT
COX Tommy Lee

Netherlands

#142 Sep 24, 2010
jay wrote:
I'm sorry but this was a lawsuit by more than just 1 person. it was a group of people, and the combined total for all of the BOE's is $200B. They are issued in $1B installments. Any serious buyers can e-mail me and I can give them the State of Georgia web site and password to verify how these bills were obtained and that they are registered with the State of Georgia UCC.There is nothing fake about these! If you are a serious buyer contact me and I will give you all info for you to do your DD to verify that these BOE's are in fact real. I'm not hiding anything. You are more than welcome to do your DD, and we will show you how to find the things you need to verify.
Dear Jay,

As it is, a client of our office, we are based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, got involved in a situation with those IBOE's, issued by the State of Geogia and underwritten by Tommy Lee Cox, and I am really very interested in a contact with you. He is by the way someone you can name a serious buyer.

Please, write me on dnldjng@hotmail.com
and this also for anyone else who would be able to shed light on the as I understand many mysteries around these IBOE's.

Kind regards,

D. de Jong
Tony

Maple, Canada

#143 Oct 4, 2010
Bank Instruments Particulars:
Instruments : BANK GUARANTEES
Format : UCP 458 of ICC
Issuing bank : Deutsche Bank-Germany
Term : One (1) year and One (1) day
Interest Rate : Zero Percent (0.0%) Coupon
Total Amount : 000,000,000.(xx Million Euros) in trenches of 000,000,000.00 m (xxx Million Euros) each
Price : 69+2%
First tranche : xx Million euros. As agreed
Payment : Unconditional SWIFT MT 103/FED Wire
Delivery : SWIFT MT 760, Originals in 7 days per instructions

CLOSING PROCEDURES:
1. Buyer sends letter of intent (LOI) to the Seller. The LOI should contain copies of Buyer’s passport, Company’s resolution and Client’s Information Sheet
(CIS), Company Registration and FPA.

2. Seller countersigns this LOI and returns to Buyer with seller’s banking information and signatory’s passport, and this LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract. Both parties shall lodge the executed contract to their respective banks.

3. After both sides sign the contract, within 2 banking days, Buyer’s bank will send hard copy of undertaking letter to seller's bank, via bank bonded courier .

4. Within three (3) banking days upon successful verification of buyer’s undertaking via swift, Seller’s Bank sends Pre-Advice of Bank Guarantee full information by SWIFT MT-799 to Buyer’s Bank.

5. Within three (3) banking days the Buyer will arrange their paying bank to deliver Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order (“ICBPO”) by Swift in favor of Sellers designated parties to pay the required funds.

6. Within three (3) banking days upon the arrival of Swift ICBPO successful verification, Seller’s bank will deliver the Bank Guarantee via Swift MT-760 to Buyer’s designated receiving bank coordinates.

7. Upon successful verification and authentication of the Swift MT-760 of the BG, the Buyer’s bank will remit the full amount as stated in the ICBPO within Five (5) banking days via Swift to pay the required fund, plus any commission due under the above referenced Letter of Intent

8. Within seven (7) banking days after receiving the funds as per ICBPO, the issuing bank sends the original hard copy of the BG to Buyer’s bank by bank-bonded courier.

All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.

contact at financial919@yahoo.ca

Since: Aug 10

Washington, DC

#144 Oct 5, 2010
Our SBLC and BG products are from Top 25 World Banks. You may request the source bank for an additional 1% premium added to the fees.

* A $20M minimum is required
* Most issuance is a SBLC unless otherwise requested
* BG's are quoted per case as fees are higher than SBLC's
* Fees are approximately 16% of face value
* Fees are escrowed in a third party, US escrow OR Supply an MT 103/23 for payment (103/23 required of all transactions out of US and must be in US Dollars)
* Your Attorney or Bank escrow welcomed (escrow letter for fees required)
* Term is 1 year and 1 day. Renewals are optional.
* Fee is one time only. No interest payments or monthly lease fees.
* No maximums.

We can also monetize skr's, BG's, SBLC's, IBOE's. For more information please visit: http://www.jwmccartney.com/sblc-funding.html
tast thailand

Bangkok, Thailand

#145 Oct 6, 2010
for our offers send full details on our mail at e-mail-t_ast1973@hotmail. com
for buying or for selling. we work both ways.
We curently have several BG,MTN&euro exchange
please email more info on you and youre group before we get anything started Thanks.

Location hidden

#146 Oct 19, 2010
Sir,

We need buy FC BG,not Leased BG

We have met so many so called " provider " who had signed the contract with our buyer but failed to perform the deal. They did not send SWIFT MT-799 to the buyer's bank.
About the USD issue, the seller must possess the IMF approved code.

1) We accept the price 55+1 or 55+2, but the currency is USD. Please confirm.

2) Furthermore, Please offer us the copy of swift MT-799 record that sent from the issuing bank of the seller. The record is the transaction that the seller ever completed.

3) Our commission structure is 1% of buyer side closed, 1% of seller side open. If point 1.2 is confirmed by the seller, we could move to the procedure one immediately.

We are waiting for your confirmed documents.

Best Regards,
James T.

imf_aegis@hotmail.com

TRANSACTION PROCEDURES

uewbcswwglobal_l oa_lw_hb

Smrzovka, Czech Republic

#151 Dec 9, 2010
ANY SELLER FOR FC BG ### uewbcswwglobal_loa_lw_hb AT yahoo.com
MOHAMED TURAY

Yaphank, NY

#153 Dec 30, 2010
Dear Sir:
This is for Fresh Cut BG.
I have a buyer who can do 5B contract per month 500M tranches, but would like to work with people who are not greedy about the commission sharing.
If you really want to make fast Money, please send me your offer right away.
Please advice if you can work with me.

Regards,
Mohamed Turay.
Email: Santidora@aol.com.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People like Fisher + Cheever still live in the ... 1 hr The Dream World 3
How come Obama not visit Europe??? 1 hr The Dream World 1
Looking for AED in Dubai 7 hr Emile 1
Thomas T. Lee family business. 9 hr The Trash Fisher 6
My Train Ride from Arcade to Attica... 9 hr The Trash Fisher 3
Venezuela is in deep trouble. Article by James ... 11 hr Robert Fisher 3
My Letter to Chief Mitterhoff about Judge Arcar... 13 hr Cheever the Filthy 3
More from around the web