Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Here is the buyer representative's way guided by the buyer mandate how the buyer want's to close on all AU Gold Bullion Bars deals.

Please let me know the price/procedure & quantity by SCO.
The buyer mandate's representative was authorized to submit the buyer mandate’s Inquiry + LOI and copy of color passport of the buyer mandate to the Seller/Seller mandate only.
Swiss procedures or POP first as a major function to follow POF.( Bank to bank Only.)
Upon his Inquiry+LOI, seller needs to issue an FCO addressed to the buyer mandate's name and full address in LOI through the buyer mandate's representative to the buyer mandate.
He will submit order/contract including NCNDA/IMFPA to seller/seller mandate through the mandate's representative only.
Seller/Seller mandate may sign and seal his order/contract with copies of POP and send it back through the buyer mandate's representative.
He will submit to the buyer’s bank and buyer's bank will contact the seller’s bank POP, POF at Fixed window time and date for transactions.( B2B ).
Buyer/Buyer mandate will take 2/3 of buyer side commission.(Half of 1/3 will be given by all intermediaries who are on buyer side and the buyer mandate's representative group will get half of 1/3.)
I shall do NCNDA/IMFPA with you and all your parties as I am paymaster for all buyer side intermediaries and the buyer mandate will paymaster for all intermediaries with Mr. Michael L. Then I need the Seller mandate's full information to give to the buyer mandate's representative to submit to my Buyer mandate's official Inquiry+LOI and the color passport to the seller mandate to get FCO addressed to the buyer mandate's name and his full address through the buyer mandates's representative to the buyer mandate.
Seller mandate and Buyer mandate will contact through the buyer mandate's representative before bank to bank dealing. The buyer mandate will inform to Mr. Michael L. of updated conditions on what they are doing and all intermediaries will definitely know.
I hope that you are very clear with what we can do. My buyer can buy unlimited quantity of AU Gold Bars
specifically (Swiss Procedures.)
Buyer is only interested in legitimate Gold AU Bullion offers anything else will be rejected.

Buyer can and will accept any and all AU Gold offers coming from any region or country in the world accept for Africa.
Buyer is not interested in any Gold Dust or Dore Bars. ONLY Gold AU Bullion Bars (International Acceptable Hallmark. Less than 5 years. 999.5/1000 fineness. For FOB selling, seller needs to have export permit to be exportable.)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

'Gold has a history of changing bed partners on a regular basis.'

THERE is not an analyst on the face of the earth who can accurately value gold. As Warren Buffett likes to publicly declare, gold is not a productive asset because it does not generate any income. You cannot put bullion on an earnings ratio, generate a discounted cash flow model or calculate a return on the asset. Even though gold bugs like to say the demand for gold is strong, the reality is the supply of bullion far outstrips demand and that is going to be the case well into the future. For investors to make money out of gold the "greater fool theory" must be in place. This is when you are able to sell it at a higher price than you purchased it because you have found a greater fool than you. In other words, gold is on par with God, either you believe in it or not and it is impossible to prove or disprove its value.
peter tucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

More cut and paste from another site..another's opinion.. but same thing. This dog will never hunt. People have been putting money in Gold forever.They could give a rat's ass about p/e ratios etc. That is whole point of Gold... stay out of market. Another news flashfrom"the Cheever" who does not even know the name of Buffet's company, where he lives, or how his health is ..without having his mommy "google" it fot him. The cut/paste queen
peter tucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Go away with this insulting junk

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

peter tucker wrote:
More cut and paste from another site..another's opinion.. but same thing. This dog will never hunt. People have been putting money in Gold forever.They could give a rat's ass about p/e ratios etc. That is whole point of Gold... stay out of market. Another news flashfrom"the Cheever" who does not even know the name of Buffet's company, where he lives, or how his health is ..without having his mommy "google" it fot him. The cut/paste queen
Hey moron! Only a fool, who lives under a rock will not know the name of WB's main corporation and about his current health situation. Only a moron like you will assume that I do not know what millions know. What a fool you are.

Makes you wonder why people laugh at your comments? Here is a hint: because you are a fool.
peter tucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

I am not talking about the millions... I am talking about idiot you. If you know... why don't you tell the world before Goggle closes for day. Tell your mommy you will be late for dinner..have her turn down flame under mashed potatoes, change her pad, take off her apron, and FIND OUT FOR YOU BEFORE YOU PEE ON YOURSELF. Hurry Tommy...the world is waiting and include your address so,,,if you win..the prize(case of toilet paper) can be mailed to you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

peter tucker wrote:
I am not talking about the millions... I am talking about idiot you. If you know... why don't you tell the world before Goggle closes for day. Tell your mommy you will be late for dinner..have her turn down flame under mashed potatoes, change her pad, take off her apron, and FIND OUT FOR YOU BEFORE YOU PEE ON YOURSELF. Hurry Tommy...the world is waiting and include your address so,,,if you win..the prize(case of toilet paper) can be mailed to you
The fact that I have a mother and food on my table must really piss you off. One like you, who was raised in the ghetto by pimps who used your asshole like a piggy bank must make you really upset to know that are people like me, who have a nice home, with a nice family and neither is food or money a worry to us.

So, turn your stolen computer off and see if the garbage man left you anything to eat, out of pity for you and your family.
isaiah namba

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

we need
gold and diamonds buyers
investors in gold and diamonds
if interested email us at
internationalprojects12@yahoo. com
JDH

Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Bullion wanted will look at 2/3 MT to 200MT+ GLD/Non GLD will need invite to TTM.All documents inclding SPA signed at TTM.jdh07@gmx.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Banking Forum right now

Search the Banking Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I will be away for ten days... 7 hr To A Vacation 1
Brazil Racism Out of View at World Cup... 8 hr The Neurotic 1
stocks climb after fed signals end of qe??? 8 hr A Piece of Garbage 2
Hamas unveils bigger, better rocket arsenal aga... 9 hr The Soft Power 1
China Establishing New Silk Roads... 9 hr David the Self Pity 5
Riches to Rags: 4 Reasons Wealthy People Go Broke 9 hr David orgeN A 7
Poll: Illegals Should Be Deported, Mexico Shoul... 9 hr David Rotten Foot 3
•••
•••