A Novice or A Shrewd Operator, Ben Pa...

A Novice or A Shrewd Operator, Ben Parker of e-Bay!!!

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 17, 2013
It is the question to be judged: A Novice or A Shrewd Operator, Ben Parker of e-Bay!!!

To send a e-mail reply to cfjdef and to call him, Thomas are the in-conceivable and hard-to-understand practice of Ben Parker...He said he is from e-Bay Office of the President!!

But the fact remains: Is he Ben Parker? Just like a couple of die-hards kept saying my collection of rare silver dollar coins are fake from Day One...They never backed-off and kept their filthy mouthing day in and day out for more than a month now..

Without a signed statement from any of them at e-Bay Coin Discussion/ Forum or from that David Drit of Banking Forum/ Topix, I decided to forget what they said..

On other hand, when filing a fraud suit in the Federal District Court in Buffalo, NY, I need to go by strict legal standards..No e-mails from any one including that Ben Parker will be considered as a Written Reply to my May 11, 2013 Letter of Compliant..Otherwise, he will be charged with Fraud for simple reason I need not to explain!!

For my May 11, 2013 Letter of Complaint was signed, posted by USPS Certified Mail and addressed properly to e-Bay Sales + the Current Management Team, Messrs. John Donahoe + Ben Parker in San Jose, CA..

Besides, Ben Parker in his e-mail said some thing in poor English no one understands what he was saying...To confuse cfjdef w/ cfjdef2010, the e-Bay users' names for no reason...And most importantly, he evades the central issue: Why should e-Bay block and refuse my attempt to place auction of A 1804 Silver Dollar Coin With A Broken Arrow Stem?? And also, Why should they ban and forbid my attempt to auction all other 48 rare and valuable Silver Dollar Coins on e-Bay??

My May 11, 2013 Letter of Complaint is clear and self-explanatory.. Presently, Mr. Parker's e-mail is currently proven of no merits!

Thomas T. Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Carson who separated Conjoined Twins but no... 2 hr Neutral Surgeon M... 3
John Kerry needs to Go Back to School and Learn... 15 hr Kerry The Crippled 1
News Trouble at the top for Hudson City Savings Bank (Nov '10) 16 hr billc793 19
David Cheever can contact Citibank directly... Mon Media The Terrorist 3
dtc & weblink transfer (Jul '13) Mon adhira 45
People are riding bikes and taking Shopping Car... Sun Bikes are for Kids 2
To Obama, do not expect any gifts from Xi in Se... Sun No Gifts from Xi 1
More from around the web