You Guess It...
David The Squealer

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2014
During the Criminal Investigation, David The Bird would most likely Chirp, Chirp and Squeal!!!

It is my guess and it is the most likely scenario!! By telling the Watch he gave to Ben Bernanke first, then his mouth is like a hose of running water!

It goes non-Stop for hours!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 19, 2014
David The Squealer wrote:
During the Criminal Investigation, David The Bird would most likely Chirp, Chirp and Squeal!!!
It is my guess and it is the most likely scenario!! By telling the Watch he gave to Ben Bernanke first, then his mouth is like a hose of running water!
It goes non-Stop for hours!!!
Are you drunk or under the influence of drugs, when you type your comments?
The Criminal Cheever

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Jul 19, 2014
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk or under the influence of drugs, when you type your comments?
No one is drunk and under the influence of Drugs...You will be singing like A Bird to squeal out everything of your criminal past!!!

And your cohorts at Fed and US Treasury will pay the price!!! Sin and Sin and Sin!!

Location hidden

#4 Jul 19, 2014
I am untouchable.
The Sad End Cheever

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Jul 19, 2014
David Cheever wrote:
I am untouchable.
To pile up more money from Citibank to your cohorts in Washington, DC fast... Don't forget A Personal Library to Obama is A Must!!

Or, you face A Sad and an Irreversible End sooner than you think!!!

I sense the MJ12 Shield is cracking and broken down from the seam already!!!

Let me foretell: All your cohorts will meet you in the Poor House + Shelter in Hawaii...Let the Poverty grab you all in 2016!! It is A Promise from Heaven!!!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 19, 2014
The Sad End Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
To pile up more money from Citibank to your cohorts in Washington, DC fast... Don't forget A Personal Library to Obama is A Must!!
Or, you face A Sad and an Irreversible End sooner than you think!!!
I sense the MJ12 Shield is cracking and broken down from the seam already!!!
Let me foretell: All your cohorts will meet you in the Poor House + Shelter in Hawaii...Let the Poverty grab you all in 2016!! It is A Promise from Heaven!!!
Listen and listen very carefully, you fool.

Do not speak about subjects or entities you have not a single clue about. It makes you sound dumber than what we already know you are.

And, you are the least qualified individual to speak on behalf of heaven. Much less, make promises alleging to come from heaven. Satanist like you have no place in heaven. You who make fun of Saint Peter's earthly representative (Pope Francis), will not have a spot in heaven, for at least 8 trillion light years.

May God have mercy on your sinful soul.
David the Fool

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Jul 19, 2014
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen and listen very carefully, you fool.
Do not speak about subjects or entities you have not a single clue about. It makes you sound dumber than what we already know you are.
And, you are the least qualified individual to speak on behalf of heaven. Much less, make promises alleging to come from heaven. Satanist like you have no place in heaven. You who make fun of Saint Peter's earthly representative (Pope Francis), will not have a spot in heaven, for at least 8 trillion light years.
May God have mercy on your sinful soul.
You came from A Low Down Family swimming to this land...Go the Hell, Pope Francis!!

I told you: Christ was a Fraud, hung on A Cross invented by Romans with Nails in his hands and died...All the Bible Stories are stolen and copied!!!

Read my Posting few days ago...You appeared to be A Satan's Right Hand Man!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Destroyer Team Led By Cheever Will Be Destr... 2 hr Cheever The Destr... 1
To Lay Off All Those Fed Employees Sitting On T... 10 hr To Avoid Shutdown 1
David Cheever Guided Robert Fishy + Lori DavidS... 14 hr Moran Cheever 3
The Coin Dreamers Can Cry But Not Able To Sell ... 14 hr King of Coins 5
To Sell 35 Million Cars A Year in China and Sub... 14 hr Squatter Cheever 5
The World Needs To Respect The Smart Minds and ... Thu Han Ban Lee 1
It Is The End of 2012 Fishy Report for David Ch... Thu Ghost Cheever 3
More from around the web