Banking Assets

Since: May 10

Málaga, Spain

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Instead of banking cash why not bank assets. You heard me. This innovative approach relies on banking assets. Once banked then we consolidate and issue our own bonds. The proceeds of selling the bonds are used to fund projects.

This is our solution to dwindling access to capital. The thing you have to understand is that capital is just like any other commodity. The less of it available the more it cost. Put another way the higher the demand the more it cost. By limiting access to capital the cost is artificially driven up.

Therefore, we deal in assets not capital. That is where true wealth resides. Money is controlled by a relatively few players. They try to force you to use their commodity which they create and control. This is why there is so much competition for capital and why there are so many scamsters. People are desperate for money. You are trying to operate in a market which is controlled by a few very greedy players.

Our approach is totally different. We deal in assets which have a value. Then when we approach their market they are more than happy to lend us their commodity in exchange for our true assets. Think what this means to those of you who have projects and ventures to fund. Now you are on a level playing field where you can control the outcome.

We have developed this model over many years. Now we are ready to roll it out. We are looking for:

1. Partners who are intelligent, experienced professional team players (we are willing to train you); No liars and pretenders will be admitted. If you do not have references do not bother to apply.

2. We are looking for people with assets to invest. You must own and control those assets. We are not interested in who you know.

3. We are looking for ventures and projects that seek an innovative approach to funding.

Message me to learn more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Needs to Repent Now or Faces A Te... Tue A Serious Warning 1
David Cheever's Final Note Pleads For Help... Tue Cheever Final Note 1
David Cheever Dared IRS and US Treasury to Catc... Tue I Dare You IRS 1
David Cheever Robbed John Cheever's Grave and T... Mon The Grave Robber 1
Those Who Stole and Robbed The Lee Family Wealt... Mon Skeletal Cheever 6
David and Tom Gardner Can Fool Ghost Cheever Bu... Mon Skeletal Cheever 3
Private Detectives Are On The Look Out for Davi... Mon A New Development 1
More from around the web