PPP Cash Funds Private Placement Inve...

PPP Cash Funds Private Placement Investment Program 10 Million Euros

Posted in the Banking Forum

CLIVE

Perth, Australia

#1 May 10, 2013
All interesting parties with cash funds are welcome to respond.

Program will be availble for approx. 2 weeks.

Client will receive basic info about the procedure and can decide if he is able to follow.

1.) No confidential documents must be sent in advance!
2.) No NCND has to be signed.
3.) No IMFPA or FPA has to be signed

All solvent investors who a RWA to move fast are welcome.
HAndersen

Denmark

#2 May 11, 2013
Clive ... you have missed something of importance, haven't you ???

One MUST be a rocket scientist to come in contact with you.
CLIVE

Perth, Australia

#3 May 11, 2013
HAndersen wrote:
Clive ... you have missed something of importance, haven't you ???
One MUST be a rocket scientist to come in contact with you.
Please send email to [email protected]
INVESTMANAGER

Niedermohr, Germany

#5 Jun 14, 2013
CLIVE wrote:
Client will receive basic info about the procedure and can decide if he is able to follow.
Clive I will contact you sounds interesting, still available?
SVEN

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Jul 1, 2013
CLIVE wrote:
Hi Clive,

Thank you for info, program closed.

If new opportuinty available please inform us.
M Brandon

Las Palmas, Spain

#10 Oct 23, 2013
Hi Everyone!

I have been working with PPP programs for more than two decades by now and I can tell you that it took me almost twenty years to get in contact with a real trader as only FIVE traders in the world are able to successful close PPP programs. In the last years, I have came across lots and lots posts on Internet that some very suspicious to me. Most platforms (especially the ones on Internet) that offer contact clients with traders are intermediaries who do not have access to the trader and who are barely able to close an operation successfully.

Just tell you that usually the PPPs are reserved to clients who can invest around 100 million Euros/Dollars (although on occasions traders can accept around 50 million) and they can prove that the money is "clean" (it is not the product of illegal operations like drug dealing) in order to pass the necessary due diligence. There are only a few banks in the world (if you want I will give you their names) allowed to do this type of operations and only around seven or eight operations ended successfully every year in the entire world. In part because is not easy to find only of the very few traders who can actually close these operations and in part because most clients fail to pass the due diligence.

Be aware of people who tell you that you can invest any amount of money and/or require money in advanced. I have realized that in the midst of current economic crisis, suddenly everybody on Internet seems to have access to a trader. This is something that will make me laugh if is not because I can see that they are trying to use the clients.

When dealing with a serious trading platform, the investor never gives money in advanced and all expenses (including telephone calls) are paid by the platform. The platform only obtains an agreed percent of the benefits generated by the operation. This means that if the operation is not successful the client won't have to pay anything. Additionally, the client will have access to the money invested (although it will be blocked on a bank account of his election) to make sure that they money is there.

If you need some more information or have doubts when someone offers you a program, feel free to contact me and I will clarify any doubts for free and without any kind of commitment, [email protected]
M Brandon

Las Palmas, Spain

#11 Oct 23, 2013
M Brandon wrote:
Hi Everyone!
I have been working with PPP programs for more than two decades by now and I can tell you that it took me almost twenty years to get in contact with a real trader as only FIVE traders in the world are able to successful close PPP programs. In the last years, I have came across lots and lots posts on Internet that some very suspicious to me. Most platforms (especially the ones on Internet) that offer contact clients with traders are intermediaries who do not have access to the trader and who are barely able to close an operation successfully.
Just tell you that usually the PPPs are reserved to clients who can invest around 100 million Euros/Dollars (although on occasions traders can accept around 50 million) and they can prove that the money is "clean" (it is not the product of illegal operations like drug dealing) in order to pass the necessary due diligence. There are only a few banks in the world (if you want I will give you their names) allowed to do this type of operations and only around seven or eight operations ended successfully every year in the entire world. In part because is not easy to find only of the very few traders who can actually close these operations and in part because most clients fail to pass the due diligence.
Be aware of people who tell you that you can invest any amount of money and/or require money in advanced. I have realized that in the midst of current economic crisis, suddenly everybody on Internet seems to have access to a trader. This is something that will make me laugh if is not because I can see that they are trying to use the clients.
When dealing with a serious trading platform, the investor never gives money in advanced and all expenses (including telephone calls) are paid by the platform. The platform only obtains an agreed percent of the benefits generated by the operation. This means that if the operation is not successful the client won't have to pay anything. Additionally, the client will have access to the money invested (although it will be blocked on a bank account of his election) to make sure that they money is there.
If you need some more information or have doubts when someone offers you a program, feel free to contact me and I will clarify any doubts for free and without any kind of commitment, [email protected]
Sorry, wrong email: [email protected]
M Brandon

Las Palmas, Spain

#12 Oct 23, 2013
Sorry, wrong email: [email protected]
Day

Canada

#14 Oct 23, 2013
Brandon is a scammer.
brandon

Las Palmas, Spain

#16 Oct 31, 2013
Day wrote:
Brandon is a scammer.
Sorry but Brandon is not a scammer AT ALL. Do not speak about something that you don't know. Otherwise, you always can choose do not follow any free advice for someone with many years of experience in this field and go ahead and be fooled by some fraudulent agency. It is completely up to you! My intention was not to convince anyone but just warn people about some illegal practices going around.
S Venkataraman Bangalore

Bangalore, India

#24 Apr 12, 2014
Dear Mr Brandon

Your comments on this page seems interesting , we have a client ready , willing and able .

your response required

Venkataraman
Gosh

Dunkirk, NY

#25 Apr 12, 2014
I admire your name...Venkatararararara!! Where did you get that???
Bikram

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#28 May 3, 2014
S Venkataraman Bangalore wrote:
Dear Mr Brandon
Your comments on this page seems interesting , we have a client ready , willing and able .
your response required
Venkataraman
Dear Venkataraman,

Please Contact me, we can have a skype conversation,
Financial Consultancy

New Windsor, NY

#39 May 22, 2016
Greetings, Please feel free to see World Finance 101 Blog at https://worldfinancing.wordpress.com and inform our Wealth Management how can we best help you and/or your clients. Thank you. Any questions? Leave a comment on the blog site. God Bless you!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#41 May 23, 2016
Stone lion say I am the pretty one in me family.

The little bird is dead.
Cheever in Hiding

Buffalo, NY

#42 May 23, 2016
My Stone Lion is Still Waiting for me to guard its house...

NeNe is circulating the Old man Cheever's Bungalow in Oahu, HI...But, there is no sign of Cheever for months....It will come back to me!

Why wasting time on a worthless Old Filth, NeNe said!!!

Location hidden

#43 May 24, 2016
Because you is in love with Cheever. You think of Cheever night and day. Day after day. You need Cheever. You is in love with him. You is homesesual.
Cheever Tragic End

Buffalo, NY

#44 May 24, 2016
To help Feng Shui Executioner to proceed with the Heavenly Justice, A String of Events concerning David Cheever is posted...

For more than three weeks, the Old man Cheever is pinned down to face the Noose...It explains why No More Cheever around!

Feng Shui Executioner will act in more ways than one...Brain Tumor, Paralysis or Enjoyment in the Big House...We shall find out!!!

Location hidden

#45 May 24, 2016
Cheever come to me house and he say bahahababaha about you. He sayed you ask for donation and Cheever laugh. You is mad.
Cheever Tragic End

Buffalo, NY

#46 May 24, 2016
The so-called Showy government led by David Cheever is now collapsing!

The Impeachment of John Koskinen and sentencing to Prison is just the Beginning...And more will come after that!

The Old man Cheever is next!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Trump Released His Budget Plan, It Marks A... 8 hr Trump Budget 1
Thanks To Cheever, Citigroup Will Be Punished f... 16 hr Cheever Turned Ri... 1
For sale: 1794 Flowing Hair Silver Dollar 18 hr The Penny Holder 9
Citigroup Is The Loser Trying to Rob Investors'... 18 hr Cheever The Mule 3
Cheever SKR from Sale of My Two 1794 Flowing Ha... 18 hr The Ghost Cheever 3
David Moran Cheever Will Face The Dark Future A... 18 hr The Squatter Cheever 3
The Golden Visa Crowds from China Should Think ... 18 hr The Muley Cheever 3
More from around the web