Funding Against Bank Instruments - BG...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#202 May 8, 2012
Lease. PPP. Gmail???? Total garbage
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#203 May 8, 2012
HSBC will get back to you in 1000 years

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#205 May 8, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
HSBC will get back to you in 1000 years
So, what are you saying?

That HSBC EVENTUALLY gets back to you?!
I have a credit facility

Dobson, NC

#209 Jun 22, 2012
Synergy Traditions wrote:
Synergy is a commercial Development co. and is looking for a funding source, tired of the BS. with NO UP FRONT FEES (performance Based)
We already have the collaterals of 1.6B gold in the ground or CD or BG (Funding Source Needed) Project consists of Executive Office Building in San Antonio, Texas (Leed Certified) and Biochemical Co.
554 M needed and would like to close in 30days or Less Thanks
I have a credit facility that will give loans against SBLC's and BG's from top 150 Banks.
Must have a copy of the instrument and direct access to the holder of the instrument. Any other questions please email me at [email protected]
I have a credit facility

Dobson, NC

#210 Jun 22, 2012
I have a credit facility that will give loans against SBLC's and BG's from top 150 Banks.
Must have a copy of the instrument and direct access to the holder of the instrument. Any other questions please email me at [email protected]
dhruv khanna

Delhi, India

#225 Sep 18, 2012
Hm sethia wrote:
WE ARE HAVING BG OF US$20 MILLIONS ISSUED BY HSBC BANK,LONDON FOR MONETIZATION, IF YOU CAN DO SO PLEASE MAIL YOUR TERMS WITH REFERENCES OF MONETIZATIIONS
we can provide you 100% NON RECOURSE LOAN BY DOING MONETIZATION
NO UPFRONT CHARGES
NO RATE OF INTEREST
NO REPAYMENT
EVEN WE CAN GIVE YOUR CLIENT ICBPO FOR THE PAYMENT GUARANTEE

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#226 Sep 18, 2012
dhruv khanna wrote:
<quoted text>
we can provide you 100% NON RECOURSE LOAN BY DOING MONETIZATION
NO UPFRONT CHARGES
NO RATE OF INTEREST
NO REPAYMENT
EVEN WE CAN GIVE YOUR CLIENT ICBPO FOR THE PAYMENT GUARANTEE
How can you make such claim, when you haven't seen the document yet?
Forta

Valley Stream, NY

#231 Oct 9, 2012
Hi There,

We are an Appeal manufacturing company located overseas & we have a branch office here in US, from where we service our USA based customers. We have a PO & L/C will be issued by one of the well known brand customer. We need to barrow money against the L/C to have cash flow to buy materials & pay for labors & get the goods ready to ship. So please let me know how can you help us.

Best Regards,
CEO
Z. Ali
FORTA USA,Inc.
(888)653 9931
www.fortaindustries.com
InstrumentFinancing wrote:
Hello, I can monetize various instruments and have before by way of international foundation. please contact me if you have a REAL instrument and are SERIOUS about doing business. [email protected]
THE LOAN CAN BE MADE AGAINST ANY TYPE OF BANKABLE INSTRUMENT INCLUDING:
· BANK GUARANTEES
· STANDBY LETTERS OF CREDIT
· MEDIUM TERM NOTES
· GOVERNMENT TREASURIES
· CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSITS
· PUBLIC STOCKS
· GOVERNMENT BONDS
· SOVEREIGN GUARANTEES
· INSURANCE GUARANTEES
· CASH FUNDS ACCOUNT (WHERE THE ACCOUNT HOLDER CANNOT MOVE THE FUNDS)
· BANK SAFEKEEPING RECEIPTS
· BANK DRAFTS, ETC.
Forta

Valley Stream, NY

#232 Oct 9, 2012
Hi There,

We are an Appeal manufacturing company located overseas & we have a branch office here in US, from where we service our USA based customers. We have a PO & L/C will be issued by one of the well known brand customer. We need to barrow money against the L/C to have cash flow to buy materials & pay for labors & get the goods ready to ship. So please let me know how can you help us.

Best Regards,
CEO
Z. Ali
FORTA USA,Inc.
(888)653 9931
www.fortaindustries.com
ECCU

Hamburg, Germany

#233 Oct 10, 2012
Forta wrote:
Hi There,
Best Regards,
CEO
Z. Ali
FORTA USA,Inc.
(888)653 9931
www.fortaindustries.com
we can have a solution for you: kredit2009(at) gmail.com
Ganesha Hodegere

UK

#234 Oct 10, 2012
I can deliver bank instruments (BG/SBLC) on lease to Organizations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as approved by their bankers. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.0+0.5)%+ X%. X% is Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ [email protected] serious enquiry only
Skype ID: hodegan.lease

Since: Sep 12

Jersey City, NJ

#236 Oct 15, 2012
I can get you pretty much any amount BG/SBLC you want, as well as other bank instruments from $10M to $500B. Lease rate is 2% of face value plus 1% broker commission.

We also have capabilities of using your leased instrument to put you into a trading/buy-sell program. If interested, I'll need to know what instrument you are looking for, what you want to use it for, and what bank.

Contact me at [email protected]
isaiah namba

Nairobi, Kenya

#266 Feb 22, 2013
we have loan financiers
send us emails at
[email protected] com
mrx

UK

#295 Jun 15, 2013
de

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bank Companies Succeed Despite Global Economy C... (Mar '12) 2 hr sixty six 6 man 5
That Stooge Cheever Tried to Defend the $ 4 B T... 2 hr David Cheever 2
Gilda Cheever Dug Holes In New York City for Yo... 4 hr Gilda Cheever 1
People In US Are Mad At $ 4+ B Jet Tromp Will F... 4 hr Just Wait 1
People in Asia Would Rather Coexist With China ... 5 hr Trump Can Cry 1
US Will Return Okinawa Back to Japan... Forget ... 6 hr Trump Can Cry 2
David Cheever, The King Maker Is On The Rise Ag... 8 hr Where is AboRat 1
More from around the web