Funding Against Bank Instruments - BG...

Funding Against Bank Instruments - BG's, CD's, LC's, SBLC's

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Germantown, MD

#1 Dec 6, 2007
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

NOTE FROM OUR SOURCE: An exclusive representative of a licensed central bank, we provide Loan / Discount / Credit Line against many kind of assets and instruments. We perform with the following types of instruments:

- Bank Guarantees
- L/C or SBLC
- MTN / CD
- Bills of Exchange
- SKR of precious assets
- Bonds

Full procedure available to serious client upon submission of Verifiable copy of instrument, Proof of Fund (POF) and passport copy.

In order to send you all details and procedure, please send us a Verifiable copy of these issued assets and owner passport. WE UNDERSTAND that you worry about paying fees without confidence or guarantees. With us, the fees will be paid by the client with the credit line (not with his/her own funds) and only after receiving the credit line.

YOU MUST MENTION OUR NETWORK CODE: E.N.110107, OTHERWISE YOUR REQUEST WILL BE DELAYED

For more information please contact me via email [email protected] with your e-mail address and name, be the Principal or direct to the Principal NO EXCEPTIONS

Many Blessings

Mr. M. Taylor
[email protected]
Dr_Sal Schober

Amman, Jordan

#2 Dec 7, 2007
To all Western Financial institutes...
Our organization will help you in whole middleatern countries of executing businesses wherever others can't do it
Dr. Sal Schober
sal@ health-2000.com
P note financing

Helsinki, Finland

#3 Dec 7, 2007
I have a client who needs financing agansit a Promissory Note that will be secured by real estate.
If you are a direct lender please contact me.
ricky.edward at gmail dot com
P Brown

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2007
can a new llc get a line of credit for real estate purchase

Since: Dec 07

Washington, DC

#5 Dec 11, 2007
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

NOTE FROM OUR SOURCE: An exclusive representative of a licensed central bank, we provide Loan / Discount / Credit Line against many kind of assets and instruments. We perform with the following types of instruments:

- Bank Guarantees
- L/C or SBLC
- MTN / CD
- Bills of Exchange
- SKR of precious assets
- Bonds

Full procedure available to serious client upon submission of Verifiable copy of instrument, Proof of Fund (POF) and passport copy.

In order to send you all details and procedure, please send us a Verifiable copy of these issued assets and owner passport. WE UNDERSTAND that you worry about paying fees without confidence or guarantees. With us, the fees will be paid by the client with the credit line (not with his/her own funds) and only after receiving the credit line.

YOU MUST MENTION OUR NETWORK CODE: E.N.110107, OTHERWISE YOUR REQUEST WILL BE DELAYED

For more information please contact me via email [email protected] with your e-mail address and name, be the Principal or direct to the Principal NO EXCEPTIONS

Many Blessings

Mr. M. Taylor
[email protected]
KAS INVESTMENT BANK

Satellite Provider

#6 Jan 10, 2008
Dear Mr ,

We do wish to thank you for your below email and information on your interest to acquire loan from our bank. We are glad to inform you that kas Investment bank can offer loan and financial assistance for your project and client's project or business finance irrespective of their location.

Kas Investment bank can accept the project itself as collateral but the original documents of the project will be in our possession until repayment is complete d
then we can hand over the documents to you.

We strongly recommend that you adhere to the kas policy and make available the necessary documents as listed in the Terms & Conditions. We attached the Comprehensive documents which comprises of the interest rate, requirements and the procedure for acquiring loan from kas Investment bank.After a critical study of the conditions, you are requested to complete the loan application form also attached if you are ok with the conditions.

Kas Investment bank accept the following as collateral if properly verified;Buildings,B/G,Letter of credit ,Equipments, and even proof of funds.

We await your queries and completed form to proceed. We thank you once again for your business acquaintance and wish for a long business relationship with you in the near future .
Best Regards

Andrew Caird
Sales/Loan Officer
Kas Investment Bank
Subsidiary of Kas Bank
5th Floor,10 Old Broad Street
London EC2N 1AA United Kingdom
[email protected]
Neil Zack Beverly Hills

Burbank, CA

#7 Jan 21, 2008
Looking 20 to 50 Million SBLC and Funding I have few Hotel project Contact me [email protected]
Synergy Traditions

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 12, 2008
Synergy is a commercial Development co. and is looking for a funding source, tired of the BS. with NO UP FRONT FEES (performance Based)
We already have the collaterals of 1.6B gold in the ground or CD or BG (Funding Source Needed) Project consists of Executive Office Building in San Antonio, Texas (Leed Certified) and Biochemical Co.
554 M needed and would like to close in 30days or Less Thanks
Len

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Feb 12, 2008
Synergy Traditions-contact me at [email protected]
we can help you
Len

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Feb 12, 2008
Correction on e-mail Synergy Traditions
[email protected]
chester

Roswell, GA

#13 Feb 12, 2008
bsecure01 wrote:
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
- Bank Guarantees
- L/C or SBLC
- MTN / CD
- Bills of Exchange
- SKR of precious assets
- Bonds
Many Blessings
Mr. M. Taylor
[email protected]
please send info to [email protected]
Jamie

North Las Vegas, NV

#14 Feb 14, 2008
P Brown wrote:
can a new llc get a line of credit for real estate purchase
Certainly can if the LLC has been structured correctly. Is it a start-up?
[email protected]
Business Group Arg

Corrientes, Argentina

#15 Feb 15, 2008
Synergy Traditions wrote:
Synergy is a commercial Development co. and is looking for a funding source, tired of the BS. with NO UP FRONT FEES (performance Based)
We already have the collaterals of 1.6B gold in the ground or CD or BG (Funding Source Needed) Project consists of Executive Office Building in San Antonio, Texas (Leed Certified) and Biochemical Co.
WE CAN HELP YOU

[email protected]
Business Group Arg

Corrientes, Argentina

#16 Feb 15, 2008
Loans Against Quality Bank Instruments Available Worlwide

[email protected]
krishna

Trichy, India

#18 Feb 17, 2008
sir,
regarding project funding send your proposal to me with collateral bg copy.

krishna
Jorge Luis Ponce

Mexico, Mexico

#19 Feb 24, 2008
If you or your enterprise has a Credit Line approval with BCL in the amount of 100MM usd/eur or more, we can provide the BG cash backed from top western european bank sending via swift MT760, not in leasing but in Joint Venture Agreement, in order to apply with such funds to a program, if the BCL bank is located in Europe it must be acting as a trading bank, and if the BCL bank is North America, Asia, etc, funds must move to Europe, please contact by e-mail to [email protected]
IDIC

Lawrenceville, GA

#20 Feb 26, 2008
We have funding source for benificial Sinatory Owners of instruments like BG, SBLC, CD.
But not gold in ground. Please feel free to contact Bruce!
[email protected]
eximworld

Delhi, India

#21 Feb 27, 2008
P note financing wrote:
I have a client who needs financing agansit a Promissory Note that will be secured by real estate.
If you are a direct lender please contact me.
ricky.edward at gmail dot com
we can arrange discounting.
send copy of instrument for receiving our best offer direct on our mail eximwrld at yahoo dot com
Depending on instrument we can arrange 85%
to 87%* on the face value of the instrument.
(* negotiable)
thanks
anand
eximworld

Delhi, India

#22 Feb 27, 2008
YES WE CAN ARRANGE DISCOUNTING
AND/OR PROVIDE LOAN ( as may be desired by you)
AGAINST YOUR BANK INSTRUMENT.
SEND FULL DETAILS DIRECT ON OUR MAIL
EXIMWRLD AT YAHOO DOT COM
FOR RECEIVING OUR DETAILED OFFER.
WE HAVE ANOTHER VERY GOOD PROPOSAL THE DETAILS OF WHICH WILL BE SENT UPON YOUR REQUEST.
THANKS
ANAND
eximworld

Delhi, India

#24 Feb 27, 2008
krishna wrote:
sir,
regarding project funding send your proposal to me with collateral bg copy.
krishna
PLEASE MAKE YOUR OFFER DIRECT ON OUR MAIL
EXIMWRLD AT YAHOO DOT COM
GIVING YOUR TERMS AND ADVISING RATE OF INTEREST P.A
THANKS
ANAND

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Remains Silent for Michael O'Neil... 12 hr Cheever The Fraud... 13
Five Individuals Arrested for Fraud in IRS Phon... 13 hr Cheever The HaBa ... 6
NEED SELLERS of MEXICAN WHITE, BLUE, ORANGE DOV... (Sep '10) 20 hr Robert Reel 62
David Cheever Acts like A HaBa Dog to beg Feng ... 22 hr Cheever The HaBa ... 1
Cheever needs to learn the Crime of A Bank Frau... Wed Cheever of Fraud 3
A message to Thomas Lee (Buffalo, New York) Wed Cheever of No Sha... 4
As I predicted, China is doomed to fall and los... Wed Cheever The Jester 2
More from around the web