I was informed the way to complain ab...

I was informed the way to complain about Michael J. Roemer, the Clerk

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#1 Dec 24, 2012
I don't have to wait for the Judiciary Council Decision on the Misconducts of Federal Judges...I can write to the Chief Judge of US Western New York District Court directly and file the complaint NOW...A message from the Clerk Office!

Thank God for the many mysterious ways Thee works!!

Signed, A Justday
A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#2 Dec 25, 2012
The message also informed the need to file an official complaint at the Western District Attorney General's Office for criminal offense prosecution...

It appears that the Judiciary Council review for Federal Judges plus the Reporting to the Chief Judge of the Federal Court for misconducts of the Court Clerk are merely administrative procedures...And w/o exception, the Review is simply a way out and a legal relief (Exit) for them to commit the same frauds and criminal offenses again and again..

But, it not a Total Waste of Time: With the introduction of Evidence of Proofs to the Judiciary Council at the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit for alleging the mis-conducts of all named Federal Judges plus the Letter of Complaint to the Chief Judge of the Federal Court about the major criminal offenses and more about the Court Clerk, A criminal Investigation by the Western District AG Office can then proceed..It is the Law!!

I thank Heaven for the guidance and the Lord for his Help on this Christmas Day of 2012 to show me the way by reading more carefully of the message from the Clerk Office!

The HA, HA and HA laughters of David Cheever are really a contempt against the American Judiciary System and a total Disregard of Honesty and Decency in our World- For that the Lord slashes and Condemns HIM...During the peaceful and quiet Night of Christmas Eve, the thought of the need to re-examine the message came out like a burning Light Bulb!

I shall follow that command and a special Advice faithfully...It is a promise from me to Heaven, the Lord!

Signed, A Justday

PS - The days for David Cheever and cohorts heading to the Slammer are near... They can chat behind bars for the miracles bestowed on them!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 25, 2012
YAWN!
A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#4 Dec 25, 2012
The holiday Cheer is upon us!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever left A $ 23+ m Cash Hoard plus Mi... 20 hr Treasure Hunt 1
US Economic Strength is A Mirage... 21 hr Ghost Cheever 2
News Two men shot in one-hour span overnight in Balt... 22 hr bozo 1
Lucifer and Ghost Cheever are scheduled to meet... Mon Ghost Cheever 1
Cheever Came out his Grave to Scare His Cohort ... Mon Ghost Cheever 5
Stop SSI Payment to David Cheever now and No Ne... Mon Stop Payment 3
All those who Robbed and Stole Lee Family Wealt... Sun Ghost Cheever 7
More from around the web