Lay off un-necessary workers but no g...

Lay off un-necessary workers but no government Shut-down...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Voter at Large

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2013
The Government spending is Out of Control and the strategy to force a more sensible and sound budget does not have to involve the Shut-down of the government entirely..

For now, A Bipartisan Team of Experts is negotiating...If the Sequester Law of 2012 is not adequate to address the problem and not able to avert the future Debt Ceiling Default that is coming in February 7, 2014, then Fix It!!!

A new set of Sequester Legislations and Law to cut spending should be at the Center and Front of this coming months..

I suggest to lay off 20% of the Government Work force now to stream line the Spending and to improve its Efficiency...When any official is not able to fix A Problem or Doing the job assigned, He or She ought to resign immediately!

Presently, Jack Lew at US Treasury and Kathleen Sebelius at HHS plus The Tens of Thousands government workers are qualified!!!

There are plenty of private jobs available for them to join in!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Midget Ghost Cheever Thought He is A Mule..... 6 hr Han Ban Giant 1
The Dirt Poor Europeans Are Warned Not To Bring... 14 hr Dirt Poor EW 1
That Filthy and Dirt Poor India Tried To Prolon... 15 hr Rat India 1
Open Free Online account 16 hr Rosan 1
Russian Money Is At The Center of Jared Kushner... 22 hr Russian Money 1
The Middle Class Students Can Use Their Hands T... 23 hr Starky Future 1
It Is Baloney For News Max/ Finance To Talk Abo... Mon All The Baloney 1
More from around the web