Classic Car Showcase: Terraplane

Classic Car Showcase: Terraplane

There are 2 comments on the The Chronicle Herald story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Classic Car Showcase: Terraplane. In it, The Chronicle Herald reports that:

The Terraplane was a product of Hudson Motor Car Co., founded in Detroit in 1909 with funding provided by department store magnate J.L. Hudson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle Herald.

boombaw

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#1 Aug 6, 2012
pulled the motor from the 35 terraplane coupe.It was a straight eight.
Floyd Concannon

Davao, Philippines

#2 Sep 21, 2012
I completely agree with this above comment, the internet is with a doubt growing into your most essential medium of communication across the globe and also its due to sites just like this that ideas are spreading so quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Automakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitsubishi production hubs will be Japan, SE As... (Jul '15) Jun 11 The Anti-Flower C... 4
News Chevy Impala Owners File Class Action Lawsuit A... (Jul '11) May 30 Tammy 51
News Toyota Could Capture The Market Tesla Motors (T... May '16 Solarman 1
News General Motors Company (GM) Bringing Car Sharin... May '16 true 2
News Mack Trucks to Demonstrate Practicality of Zero... May '16 Solarman 1
News Reggae icon Joseph Hill of Culture dies (Sep '06) May '16 Diamond platnumz ... 20
News Bob Lutz isn't buying what Tesla's selling May '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web