Another day, another couple of big re...

Another day, another couple of big recalls

There are 1 comment on the Michigan Radio story from May 9, 2014, titled Another day, another couple of big recalls. In it, Michigan Radio reports that:

Ford Motor Company has recalled nearly 700-thousand Escapes and C-Max cars from the 2013 and 2014 model years for a software glitch that can prevent side curtain airbags from inflating in rollover crashes, along with a faulty handle that could let the doors fly open.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Michigan Radio.

joe

Oshawa, Canada

#1 May 9, 2014
oh my god, another mass recall. Now that every car company in the world is producing junk where are all the complainers on the web going to buy there cars. Looking forward to reading how everyone isn't going to buy Fords just like GM,and Toyota.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Automakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fiat Chrysler Likely To Deepen And Extend Auton... Jun 30 Skntired 1
News Motorcycle Rental Page (Jun '07) Jun '17 Diagnostica 44
News Cheney touts economy, Patriot Act during Missou... (Jan '06) May '17 Empty Suit 6
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) May '17 Rt 1 stpete FL 65
News Stewart Enterprises Names Kenneth G. 'Jerry' My... (Jul '08) May '17 Marcella 2
News Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) Given a 85.00... May '17 Realist 1
News Oro Blanco Fuel Could Have Nearly Unlimited Pro... Apr '17 Joe1938 1
More from around the web