America's #1 GM to add 2,000 jobs in ...

America's #1 GM to add 2,000 jobs in Michigan

There are 2 comments on the NewsCenter 25 story from Oct 9, 2012, titled America's #1 GM to add 2,000 jobs in Michigan. In it, NewsCenter 25 reports that:

Read more: Local , Economy , Business , Education , General Motors , GM , Jobs , Warren Tech Center , 2 Thousand Jobs , College , State of Michigan , Governor Snyder The Detroit News reports GM and the state are expected to announce today the company will create 2,000 new jobs in Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsCenter 25.

Happy and Laughing

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Glad to see them hiring people.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Great!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Automakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama rule to cut truck emissions amid campaign... Aug 15 inbred Genius 1
News DaimlerChrysler plans to cut 10,000 jobs (Feb '07) Aug 9 I shat my pants 14
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) Aug 5 Brahma 62
News Motorcycle Review The 2008 Triumph Bonneville B... (Aug '08) Aug 1 Gary Lindenberg 18
News Chevy Impala Owners File Class Action Lawsuit A... (Jul '11) Jul 30 T00thfa1ry 52
News Ford, GM tie staff bonuses to quality (Apr '14) Jul '16 Bonus-Alert 6
News Usher Jul '16 kelly 1
More from around the web