4 People Found Shot Dead In Paris, Texas

Oct 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KYTX-TV News

A sobering warning for liberal arts and humanities majors. New research finds your degree may not be worth what you put into it and we have the results of that new study which parents and teens A sobering warning for liberal arts and humanities majors.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
concerned lady

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

3

Wow why did thus happen my prayers go out to their families?
cash

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

concerned lady wrote:
Wow why did thus happen my prayers go out to their families?
duh
Tai

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

concerned lady wrote:
Wow why did thus happen my prayers go out to their families?
It happened because people are mean. It happened because when you play with fire, you just might get burned.
Not Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

It happened cause the darkys are stupid and make bad life decisions
ANCIENT DAYS

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It it so sad that things have come to this.
Organ doners

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Lot of empty faced mothers left to morn. If they were killed due to getting burned or being stupid with life decisions then it's because some white folks are buying drugs. Just wonder how someone could shot 4 unarmed people in cold blood mob style. The Italians ran the mob, and the blacks run the gangs. Wonder if they will catch the people who done it.
Not Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

2

Organ doners wrote:
Lot of empty faced mothers left to morn. If they were killed due to getting burned or being stupid with life decisions then it's because some white folks are buying drugs. Just wonder how someone could shot 4 unarmed people in cold blood mob style. The Italians ran the mob, and the blacks run the gangs. Wonder if they will catch the people who done it.
you are mistaken . It's come full circle the Mexicans used to run the gangs then the blacks ran all the strong gangs now the Mexicans are back more vicious then ever . Viva la Mexico

“What did you say ??”

Since: Dec 11

Under your bed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

8

5

5

Organ doners wrote:
Lot of empty faced mothers left to morn. If they were killed due to getting burned or being stupid with life decisions then it's because some white folks are buying drugs. Just wonder how someone could shot 4 unarmed people in cold blood mob style.
Huh? Only white folks buy drugs? LMAO....
I'm sure these 4 boy scouts weren't doing anything wrong (rolls eyes).

organ doner = organ donor
Duh

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Organ doners wrote:
Lot of empty faced mothers left to morn. If they were killed due to getting burned or being stupid with life decisions then it's because some white folks are buying drugs. Just wonder how someone could shot 4 unarmed people in cold blood mob style. The Italians ran the mob, and the blacks run the gangs. Wonder if they will catch the people who done it.
I don't know, but I hope they catch the criminal who taught you English!

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

As a mother, I don't believe it matters how a child is killed. It's so very painful. It's bad enough for one to get a sickness and die from it. But to be murdered is so much worse, there's never any closure, I wouldn't think.
jay-z

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Who were the white girls seen leaving??
Not Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

jay-z wrote:
Who were the white girls seen leaving??
they were bitches pissed off cause all them broth as done gave them the herpes and the hpv warts. Yea that's it some mad white bitches done it cause after being with the bros no white boy gonna touch that kuchy
praying young woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

4

I can't believe some of the comments I am reading wow four people have lost their lives an all you can do is say negative comments what is this world coming to! What has happen to peoples hearts! We are truly living in the last days we better stayed prayed up children of God!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

I think it is really sad when 4 people are murdered and everyone just makes jokes about it. They are someone's child. They have family. It don't matter what race they are and it really don't matter about their criminal background. I know that the bottom line is they are gone and no answers for the family. Let the family mourn. Their is no reason for all of this.
blue bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Why everytime something happens people throw up race well doesn't matter white black Mexican Chinese whatever murder is murder and rather it was drugs jealousy whatever nobody deserves to be murdered people these days will never grow up and stay out of other people's business

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

blue bird wrote:
Why everytime something happens people throw up race well doesn't matter white black Mexican Chinese whatever murder is murder and rather it was drugs jealousy whatever nobody deserves to be murdered people these days will never grow up and stay out of other people's business
Very well said.
somethingelse

Idabel, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

texan1990 wrote:
I think it is really sad when 4 people are murdered and everyone just makes jokes about it. They are someone's child. They have family. It don't matter what race they are and it really don't matter about their criminal background. I know that the bottom line is they are gone and no answers for the family. Let the family mourn. Their is no reason for all of this.
Im glad someone realizes that these are everyday people. All races and people makes mistakes and to be honest no one knows the reason why they were murdered. I just continue to pray for all the families. And if you think this thread is bad whew you best read the other. Cant believe that I live in a town with these type of people, heartless people.
Luther

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

somethingelse wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad someone realizes that these are everyday people. All races and people makes mistakes and to be honest no one knows the reason why they were murdered. I just continue to pray for all the families. And if you think this thread is bad whew you best read the other. Cant believe that I live in a town with these type of people, heartless people.
Eyes bee praying two. Now if that Brother God will just take out those ear plugs he may be able to here alls you folks cry for help.

It would also help effin he pulled those panties from his face then he could see all the bad events that have happen. can't blame no one but him. he needs to do a better job saving the world from all the sinners..
wtf

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Everyday people? No, you dumb moron. Everyday people don't sell or do drugs. They don't participate in gangs. They don't live on welfare. They don't steal from others. And they pull their damn pants up. If you play with fire , you get burnt. You coloreds better start listening to one if your own, Bill Cosby.
Utopian

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

texan1990 wrote:
I think it is really sad when 4 people are murdered and everyone just makes jokes about it. They are someone's child. They have family. It don't matter what race they are and it really don't matter about their criminal background. I know that the bottom line is they are gone and no answers for the family. Let the family mourn. Their is no reason for all of this.
Yes, their criminal histories are very relevant. Most likely, their deaths are a direct result of those criminal activities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••