Australia's Economy Expanded Faster-Than-Estimated 0.6% as Election Looms

Sep 3, 2013 Full story: Bloomberg 8

Australia 's economy expanded more than economists forecast last quarter as non-dwelling construction surged, providing a stronger growth momentum for the winner of this week's election.

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#1 Sep 4, 2013
and this all Labors doing under my mate Kevin Rudd..... BITCHES. OUR ECONOMY IS IN GREAT SHAPE....what did I tell you.....Go Labor.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
and this all Labors doing under my mate Kevin Rudd..... BITCHES. OUR ECONOMY IS IN GREAT SHAPE....what did I tell you.....Go Labor.
If I don't remind the special ed kid how much of a facktard it is who will? Oh yeah ... EVERYBODY. Now dumb@rse .... who was the PM April to June this year?

Perth, Australia

#5 Sep 4, 2013
Gollan is a pedo wrote:
<quoted text>Make the most of it welfare queen, your "mate" only has a few days left.
Haven't you read the mainstream polls Rudd is gaining ground...could it be that their polls were shite to start with, both party leaders have been claiming their inter party polling put both parties a lot closer than the mainstream media....maybe the mainstream are changing to not look so stupid when the votes start rolling in....you are another mainstream whore....you believe anything.

Perth, Australia

#6 Sep 4, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I don't remind the special ed kid how much of a facktard it is who will? Oh yeah ... EVERYBODY. Now dumb@rse .... who was the PM April to June this year?
Who cares the rightfull PM is back jack....and that is what counts.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Sep 4, 2013
Any bank in Australia? money anywhere? do we have any banking point here? Anybody ever knew about what they don't know? I really like talking about nothing being nowhere to be found with indications of gold mine wherever it shines

Since: Nov 12

Tacurong, Philippines

#10 Sep 4, 2013
nice thread. thanks for sharing that information. it was very informative.
[url=http://www.legacylegal.co m/credit-education/credit-topi cs/credit-repair-tips.asp]Cred it Repair Tips[/url]
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Sep 4, 2013
Its quite amazing that the Abbott/Murdoch Coalition spent 3 long years convincing so many Australians that the economy is "in crisis" , and then claim they can fix it overnight if they are elected(lol)........in short , they have created a crisis that doesn't exist , so they don't have to fix it , but they can still claim that they did fix it.....a cunning plan from very cunning people.
Christal Hurst

Victoria, Canada

#14 Dec 31, 2013
I have a brother in law from down under. But he lives in Canada now so I guess he didn't things were that great.

http://onlinecreditscoreapplication.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Automakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facing a demographic dead end, bike manufacture... 23 hr bill 1
Happy Birthday MJ: How 'Remember The Time' Remi... Sep 13 Rickey Bobby 74
Can You Guess What Countries Build The Most Cars? Sep 12 Go Blue Forever 3
Asia Stocks Widen Gains Ahead of US, China Data Sep 12 Alice 8
GM in talks to buy Chrysler Group (Feb '07) Sep 11 Shinichiro Takizawa 17
'GM Cares' week helps beautify Detroit neighbor... Sep 11 John Jeffery 1
Detroit Flails in Latest Effort to Reinvent Itself (Sep '06) Sep 10 real 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••