Harley returns Road Glide to product ...

Harley returns Road Glide to product lineup

There are 1 comment on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Aug 1, 2014, titled Harley returns Road Glide to product lineup. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

Harley-Davidson Inc. on Friday reintroduced the Road Glide and Road Glide Special models after they were taken out of the 2014 model-year lineup for a makeover that included LED headlamps and a modified shark-nose fairing with vents for reduced head buffeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

Kevin Vincent

UK

#1 Aug 2, 2014
Shd by a car!! All that fairing crap!?#slugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Automakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News American Axle talks turn to Tonawanda plant clo... (May '08) Aug 16 Patricia 179
News Man dead after hitting deer with just-purchased... (May '13) Aug 13 really 15
News Fiat Chrysler Likely To Deepen And Extend Auton... Jun '17 Skntired 1
News Motorcycle Rental Page (Jun '07) Jun '17 Diagnostica 44
News Cheney touts economy, Patriot Act during Missou... (Jan '06) May '17 Empty Suit 6
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) May '17 Rt 1 stpete FL 65
News Stewart Enterprises Names Kenneth G. 'Jerry' My... (Jul '08) May '17 Marcella 2
More from around the web