Was local Warlock killed by one of hi...

Was local Warlock killed by one of his own?

There are 5 comments on the Philly.com story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Was local Warlock killed by one of his own?. In it, Philly.com reports that:

A LIFE ON the road ended in the blood-soaked parking lot of the Last Chance Saloon in Camden County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

Samantha Costa

Blackwood, NJ

#1 Mar 11, 2013
First off you don't know what the hell your talking about !!! Life on the road really stabbed by his own warlock friends! Until you get all the facts straight don't publish stuff that isn't true ! Frank was my mother's lover of 5 years. He was a family man raising a 15 yr old daughter that he took in as his own he treated my mother and sister the best they have ever been in there entire lives. Frank did not deserve to die by the hands of these 3 assholes. Again get all the facts straight before you ever publish anything on Frank again !R.I.P. Frank We Love You and miss you dearly we will get your justice I swear to it ! please anyone with information please please please i beg you contact the police ! Please my mother is dieing inside from losing him my 15 year old sister hasn't stopped crying since 3am saturday morning when the police came to my mother's house to tell her Frank had been murdered please someone anyone answer my prayers please help catch these men who stole him from us
Pam

Chalfont, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Sorry for your loss hon.. What a horrible thing to happen to a family and the media just runs thru it like he deserved it.. Shame on those media pigs!!! What 3 men are you speaking of?? It doesn't say anything in the article about them. God bless!!
a true friend to frank

Bordentown, NJ

#3 Mar 29, 2013
I AM APPAULED THAT THEY ARE SAYING HE WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN..WTF? FRANK WAS A GREAT FRIEND TO ME..AND I MISS HIM SO DEARLY..I AM VERY SADDENED BY THE THOUGHT OF ALL OF THIS..I KNOW HIS DAUGHTER, STEPDAUGHTER AND GIRLFRIEND ARE TRULY DEVSTATED..PLEASE ANYONE HELP BRING THE ONES WHO TOOK THIS GREAT MAN FROM ALL OUR LIVES.
Teach

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2015
Omg..u gotta bfriggin stupid,,jt a.was a friggin staged( unauthorized) by club,,but yea his OWN
Tic

Clementon, NJ

#5 Friday Jul 22
Samantha Costa wrote:
First off you don't know what the hell your talking about !!! Life on the road really stabbed by his own warlock friends! Until you get all the facts straight don't publish stuff that isn't true ! Frank was my mother's lover of 5 years. He was a family man raising a 15 yr old daughter that he took in as his own he treated my mother and sister the best they have ever been in there entire lives. Frank did not deserve to die by the hands of these 3 assholes. Again get all the facts straight before you ever publish anything on Frank again !R.I.P. Frank We Love You and miss you dearly we will get your justice I swear to it ! please anyone with information please please please i beg you contact the police ! Please my mother is dieing inside from losing him my 15 year old sister hasn't stopped crying since 3am saturday morning when the police came to my mother's house to tell her Frank had been murdered please someone anyone answer my prayers please help catch these men who stole him from us

I was their that night .. it was like Noone knew what was going on when this happened outside... all I heard from a good source that saw the altercation inside that was seats away from frank .. is that him and another warlock were arguing and it went outside and the guy looked like a gorilla he said but didn't say the name. I didn't see the arguement personally cause alot of people were there so I tried remember who fit a description of a "gorilla" so I don't believe he was their long..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Automakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chevy Impala Owners File Class Action Lawsuit A... (Jul '11) 1 hr T00thfa1ry 52
News Ford, GM tie staff bonuses to quality (Apr '14) Jul 23 Bonus-Alert 6
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) Jul 21 Average Joe 58
News Usher Jul 17 kelly 1
News California Considers Change to Fuel Rules as Te... Jul 9 Solarman 2
News Mitsubishi production hubs will be Japan, SE As... (Jul '15) Jun '16 The Anti-Flower C... 4
News Toyota Could Capture The Market Tesla Motors (T... May '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web