Jacqueline Strayer Made VP at Johnson...

Jacqueline Strayer Made VP at Johnson Controls

There are 8 comments on the News On Women story from Sep 20, 2008, titled Jacqueline Strayer Made VP at Johnson Controls. In it, News On Women reports that:

Johnson Controls appointed Jacqueline Strayer Vice President, Communications. Jacqueline had been Vice President, Corporate Communications for Arrow Electronics, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News On Women.

Wow

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Good luck working with her.
Yorklady

AOL

#2 Dec 2, 2009
What JCI needs---another vice-worthless-president.
lucky

West Harrison, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2011
you have no idea
Aviator1663

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2011
Hi. So what's the deal with JS? I'm looking at a job at Johnson Controls....
amazed

Medinah, IL

#5 Jun 14, 2014
so now JS has gone to covidien, where apparently they did not do their hiring homework. how they could have overlooked the reign of terror Jackie indulged in during her jci tenure is nothing short of amazing. covidien communications people, "enemies of strayer" feel for you. the best option is to get out while you can because if you stay she will drive you to hate yourself, your coworkers, your life and everything else meaningful in this world. if you have not ever had a pit in your stomach when thinking about work, you will get a chance to experience that, and more. be afraid... be very afraid.
Aviator1663

Trumbull, CT

#6 Oct 24, 2014
amazed wrote:
so now JS has gone to covidien, where apparently they did not do their hiring homework. how they could have overlooked the reign of terror Jackie indulged in during her jci tenure is nothing short of amazing. covidien communications people, "enemies of strayer" feel for you. the best option is to get out while you can because if you stay she will drive you to hate yourself, your coworkers, your life and everything else meaningful in this world. if you have not ever had a pit in your stomach when thinking about work, you will get a chance to experience that, and more. be afraid... be very afraid.
I was going to interview with JS ..former GE colleague ... When she was at Johnson controls. Had only worked with her on the perifery ... Knew her then as Jsckie. Asked GE colleaugues about her. She's a nut. Plays games. And when recruiter told me we'd meet at some swank hotel in NYC and I was not to call her Jackie, I passed. Sounds like she's as fake as ever...
Aviator1663

Trumbull, CT

#7 Oct 24, 2014
Avg tenure at a company is 4 years. That's telling.
luckytoast

Branford, CT

#8 Feb 15, 2015
amazed wrote:
No longer with Covidien due to acquisition by Medtronic. what exactly did JS do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Automakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) Thu Average Joe 58
News Usher Jul 17 kelly 1
News California Considers Change to Fuel Rules as Te... Jul 9 Solarman 2
News Mitsubishi production hubs will be Japan, SE As... (Jul '15) Jun '16 The Anti-Flower C... 4
News Chevy Impala Owners File Class Action Lawsuit A... (Jul '11) May '16 Tammy 51
News Toyota Could Capture The Market Tesla Motors (T... May '16 Solarman 1
News General Motors Company (GM) Bringing Car Sharin... May '16 true 2
More from around the web