hhauto

Hilton Head Island, SC

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Don't buy your parts from Parts Harvester.800-333-4996 Contact me. I 'll tell you all about it. They are nothing but theiving liars !
Classic Mazda

Keller, TX

#2 May 21, 2012
Paid $3036.00 for an RX-8 engine. Never delivered. Will not return calls or e-mails regarding refund.
Classic Mazda

Keller, TX

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Classic Mazda wrote:
Paid $3036.00 for an RX-8 engine. Never delivered. Will not return calls or e-mails regarding refund.
UPDATE: Suing Parts Harvester in small claims court, but he has no assets. He's just a broker. Going to be very difficult to get anything out of him. Beware.
BOB

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Classic Mazda wrote:
File with the District Attorneys office for Misuse of Trust Funds......Con Man.. too much of that these days..Felony over $1500.00
Classic Mazda

Keller, TX

#5 Aug 8, 2012
BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
File with the District Attorneys office for Misuse of Trust Funds......Con Man.. too much of that these days..Felony over $1500.00
District Attorney referred us to the Office of the County Sheriff. After a visit from a Deputy, Parts Harvester finally e-mailed that they were in "pre-receivership" and the auditers had frozen their assets.

Since: Aug 12

Keller, TX

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Parts Harvester never did make good on multiple promises to refund our money. GEICO, who referred us to Parts Harvester in the first place, finally settled with us. Now GEICO's fraud division is trying to deal with this guy. GEICO has blacklisted him, and they have also distributed his name to other insurance companies as an undesirable vendor.
By the way, his name is Bill Mencl. Bill is "Parts Harvester".
His BBB rating is an "F". Avoid him. Your experience may not be as bad as ours, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Shon

East Haven, CT

#7 Dec 10, 2012
My daughters extended warranty company referred parts harvester to my repair facility for my daughters 03 saturn vue transmission.......3 weeks later no transmission or return phone call to the repair facility or warranty company. The repair facility had to send them a check in advance, finally the warranty company gave permission to get another transmission. I feel bad for my repair facility because harvester already cashed their check.

Keller, TX

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Just found out this morning, Bill has formed a new company called Partex LLC.

It's named in a criminal complaint filed in JP court in Grayson County.

Lewisville, TX

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Correction: The complaint against Bill & Partex, "Forcible Entry and Detainer", was filed in civil court in Grayson County, Texas.

Alex Allstate Ins

Shawnee, OK

#11 Mar 25, 2013
PARTS HARVESTER HAS BEEN I BUSINESS SINCE 1988.THE COMMENTS HERE AGAINST THEM ARE PURELY FALSE!!DEALERS & BODY SHOPS HATE GETTING CAUGHT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN.THESE POST ARE SIMPLY NOT TRUE ON ANY LEVEL.

Keller, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Everything here is easily provable. I still have a complete record of every communication and attempted communication regarding Parts Harvester scamming us for over $3000.00. I can send links to the Grayson County judicial website showing every civil & criminal complaint against Bill, Partex, and Parts Harvester. I can give you Bill's address, so you can see for yourself where he works. And my best guess is "Alex Allstate Ins" is one of Bill's cronies, or Bill himself.

Keller, TX

#13 Mar 26, 2013
And it bears repeating, Parts Harvester's BBB rating is still an "F", due to multiple unresolved complaints. All you have to do is go to www.bbb.com
Classic Mazda

Keller, TX

#14 Jan 22, 2014
https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/servlet/cpa...
The above link is interesting. Cut and paste it. It means that Parts Harvester has forfeited their right to due business in Texas.
Here's a quote from that page:
"Sec. 171.251. FORFEITURE OF CORPORATE PRIVILEGES. The comptroller shall forfeit the corporate privileges of a corporation on which the franchise tax is imposed if the corporation:(1) does not file, in accordance with this chapter and within 45 days after the date notice of forfeiture is mailed, a report required by this chapter;(2) does not pay, within 45 days after the date notice of forfeiture is mailed, a tax imposed by this chapter or does not pay, within those 45 days, a penalty imposed by this chapter relating to that tax; or(3) does not permit the comptroller to examine under Section 171.211 of this code the corporation's records."
You can't scam the state, Bill. But my guess is, you just formed another company under another name, although it's not Partex L.L.C.. I see they've forfeited their business rights as well.
Unfortunate

Keller, TX

#15 Jul 10, 2014
Bill's back in business, so beware. It appears that forclosure proceedings in February slowed him down a bit, but Parts Harvester is back up and running. Don't let him take advantage of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Parts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boat Cover Sep 15 gourysunshine 1
genuine parts vs aftermarket parts Sep 12 anonymous 2
Will This Price Target Increase Help Advance Au... Sep 4 MECHANIC 2
fit a wheel !!! Aug 31 mattmro444 1
At higher speed Aug 28 mattmro444 1
Is there a reliable, reasonably priced auto par... (Oct '13) Aug 27 Anonymous 5
Advance Auto Parts appoints Darren R. Jackson p... (Jan '08) Aug 26 exzavia 186
•••

Auto Parts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE