Transmissionís Gear was overlooked easily

Posted in the Auto Parts Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 11

Since: Jan 13

Fulshear, TX

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Firstly,the car after long parking,the oil of the Engine was flowing back to the sump.Therefore,when you drive the car that havenít been used for a long time,the engineís upper part was staying in a situation that lack of oil and lubrication.After thirty seconds,the oil pump will be operated that oil be delivered to some parts which need lubrication.

Secondly,the engine does not reach the working temperature and oil supply system have low temperature that the gasoline cannot be gasified completely.when the gasoline not yet gasification was "wet" liquid,the engine was difficult to start.Now,we need rely on the choke to prevent the air entering the cylinder , enhance the mixing ratio of the gasoline / air and improve the speed of the engine that the engine will not stall.

Finally,about the lubrication of Transmission Gear,this part is difficult to understand that always be ignored.Transmission Gear and engine oil have a similar part that is the oil of Gear flow to the lower half of Gearbox,only you drive the car that the upper half of the Gear will be lubricated.

Since: Mar 13

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Mar 13, 2013
What I see from your post is that your car is suffering with premature oil flow damage pertaining to the transmission. Overhauling it wonít be a good option as the costs involved work out to be the same as a new gearbox. If you could go in for a used OE (like new) transmission for lesser than that of a new one, it would be quite helpful for you as well as the pocket. Simply go through the list of trannys listed here http://www.automotix.net/usedtransmissions/

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#3 Monday Aug 11
A machine consists of a power source and a power transmission system, which provides controlled application of the power.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Parts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At higher speed 18 hr mattmro444 1
Is there a reliable, reasonably priced auto par... (Oct '13) Wed CarParts WebStore 5
genuine parts vs aftermarket parts Wed CarParts WebStore 1
Advance Auto Parts appoints Darren R. Jackson p... (Jan '08) Aug 26 exzavia 186
Immo off files FREE Aug 24 EcuDecoding 1
Turbo blown seals Aug 20 mattmro444 1
Luk Schaffer Brake Rotors Aug 19 Sam D 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Auto Parts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••