AK300 key programmer manual|VtoolShop

AK300 key programmer manual|VtoolShop

Posted in the Auto Parts Forum

Since: Oct 12

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Get a Auto Key Programmer reprogramming your key - AK300 key programmer
Good AK300 key programmer can program both EWS system and CAS system
AK300 key programmer http://www.vtoolshop.com/auto-key-programmer-... support new CAS,CAS2,CAS3,CAS3+
AK300 CAS Key Maker (Support in 2001 -2009 years) especially for CAS system key programmer

Maybe you can get Auto Key Programmer reprogramming your key. I'm looking for a good car key programmer that can program both EWS system and CAS system.

Many people who are unfamiliar with car key programmer don't know AK300 key programmer. AK300 CAS Key Maker (Support in 2001 -2009 years) especially for CAS system key programmer.AK300 key programmer support new CAS,CAS2,CAS3,CAS3+. Automatic analysis CAS data,easy to match keys.

AK300 key programmer manual you can see

AK300 key programmer features:

- safe school transfer odometer;

- matching remote control and key;

- CAS - DME synchronization function;

- CAS - ELV synchronization function;

- supports the use of the new B-M-W key; support the use of the old B-M-W key; support UNLOCK the old key (PCF7943/PCF7944)

AK300 key programmer To read and write the world's first three models of B-M-W CAS system:

- OBD-11 (K Line) diagnostic communication port;

- OBD-11 (CAS BUS) diagnostic communication port;

- BDM port;

AK300 Key Programmer Product Feature:
-for BMW CAS supports a diagnosis of communication directly through the OBD port or through the CAS BUS port security to read and write data EEPROM;
- automatic analysis CAS data, automatically displays the BMW keys to use quantity; key tooth number; remote control frequency; CAS with the DME synchronization ID; keys scrapped the state, etc.;
-supports key scrapped or restart using the old key; this technology unmatched global technology
-supporting the rehabilitation of CAS computer (due to transfer table is damaged or programming lock);
-supports the new 2002-2009 BMW CAS; CAS2; CAS3; CAS3+
-support the horse CAS; CAS 2; CAS 3; CAS 3 + BMW and BMW remote key;
To read and write the world's first three models of BMW CAS system:
-OBD-11 (K Line) diagnostic communication port;
-OBD-11 (CAS BUS) diagnostic communication port;
-BDM port

AK300 key programmer user guide video

I have owned one, however, I no buy from your search, I buy from vtoolshop, I think the AK300 Key Programmer product http://www.vtoolshop.com/auto-key-programmer-... they sell are great, and for this sinoy, may be you can have a try. Hope you are happy with your tool.

Since: Dec 13

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
BMW CAS AK300 AK300+ V1.5 Key Maker(Support in 2002 -2009 years) especially for BMW CAS system key programmer. Support new BMW CAS, CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+. Automatic analysis CAS data,easy to match keys.

http://www.carkeydeal.com/wholesale/bmw-cas-a...

Since: Feb 14

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 7, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Parts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parts compatibility Sun Elva 1
Subaru Car PArts Oct '17 SSPPartsdotcom 1
New and easy way to keep Car Mats in place Sep '17 EagleKlaw 1
Car part compatibility database (Jun '09) Sep '17 Jose 51
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) Sep '17 Natermaztervader 56
Need some help! Sep '17 Natermaztervader 1
quality auto parts a scam (Sep '09) Sep '17 Broke Nova Scotia... 76
More from around the web