quality auto parts a scam
Juan

Bangalore, India

#26 Dec 23, 2012
Hi i placed orders for front end from this company(QAP, Chicago, IL), i spoke to Alex, sounds energetic and confident, he took little bit of time to get to know what i need after explaining abt my car's situation, thenhe helped a lot with the parts.

I bought complete front end for my Chevy Caprice 1972, The parts were all i good shape apart from light repairable scratches apart from that everything was neatly done.

I really thank Mr Alex and his group for helping me so much i fixed my grand father's car.

I am really happy with their service, price and quality.

Thanks again
Juan
Juan

Bangalore, India

#27 Dec 23, 2012
Quality Auto Part, Chicago Il.
Mr Alex phone num 1-888-824-3040 and his extn was 1097
Janice

Canada

#28 Jan 17, 2013
We foolishly thought they were Canadian.
I only wish I had read these comments before. We ordered a timing belt kit. There were wrong parts inside. Stay away from Canadapartsonline.
They act like they're responsible but what a rip off.

Since: Jan 13

Colorado Springs, CO

#29 Feb 1, 2013
Online shopping is very convenient,but also there have a lot of risky,if you not careful,you will meet laier or Bad faith merchants.You money and need goods will be cheated of by them.If as much as possible,we can buy we need in the store.
agenas

San Jose, CA

#30 Feb 24, 2013
There are some of the car parts like 3800 supercharger or 3800 series engine parts are available in the internet with all online description.

http://www.wbodystore.com/17-3800-supercharge...    
Mark

South Ozone Park, NY

#31 Feb 26, 2013
I use autopartsway.ca every few months. I own a few cars, that I like to fix up. Not a single issue so far. Always good price.

Since: Mar 13

Philadelphia

#32 Mar 13, 2013
I see many grievance regarding ‘quality auto parts’ which has been a major turnoff for many here. It’s really so irritating when you don’t get stuff what is claimed in the first place. I would recommend you to check out http://www.automotix.net/usedautoparts.html for genuine OE products with a guarantee and nominal costs. My cousin who drives a towncar had a really good experience with them regarding prompt delivery & quality stuff.
fartman

Toronto, Canada

#33 Mar 13, 2013
There is a excellent online parts store in canada primechoiceautoparts.ca bought many times part shows up in two days free ups

Since: Mar 13

Greenville, SC

#34 Mar 15, 2013
Hello Khan, there are several reasons that buying auto parts online is a good idea. Also, there are several auto parts stores online that focus on specialty parts for your car, truck and van that most dealerships cannot offer you. The site that you have mentioned is quite good but I think you should also try http://www.automotix.net/ , I think you might find the required parts here.
morgan

India

#35 Mar 19, 2013
LOL
tammy

Fort Myers, FL

#36 Mar 21, 2013
dforman6 wrote:
Quality Auto Parts Scam!!!!! I purchased 2 rims for a '97 prism. The cost was $55.00 ea. I specified this before the recording. They sent me 1 rim. Cost? You guessed it.$110.00 for 1 rim. I got suckered. Rather than go thru Quality Auto Parts, just go to www.car-parts.com or www.uneedapart.com as stated by Scott above. I learned my lesson. Shut them down.
they scammed me too in florida said they had the part 45 days to get my money back!!
Dwayne E

Cochrane, Canada

#37 Apr 15, 2013
I have ordered a few parts from here over the past few months, prices were ok and quick delivery. Then I ordered a radiator for one of my vehicles. When I opened the box I noticed right away that the fill spout was broken off due to poor packaging. The rad had been moving back and forth inside the box. I took pictures and contacted Canada Parts Online, They have given me the run around for two weeks now, transferring me to different people until they finally just said they were not going to do anything. They were not interested in the pictures that I had and wanted to send to them. They admitted that it probably was poorly packaged but were not interested in doing anything. The people I spoke to early on said that they would be able to do something but the last person I spoke to was very rude. This company in my opinion is dishonest and unethical. A good company doesn't just sell products, but deals respectfully and ethically when there is a problem that needs to be fixed. This is not one of those companies.
Paul in Ottawa

Nepean, Canada

#38 May 10, 2013
khan wrote:
HOW ABOUT ONLINE AUTO PARTS SELLS SHOP......AutoPartsWAY.CA Canada........IS IT OK ....OR SCAM ??? ANY BODY KNOWS ABOUT THEM....COMMENTS PLEASE can answer [email protected]
Auto Parts Way is great. Parts show up on door step two days later. Good prices too.
Paul in Ottawa

Nepean, Canada

#39 May 10, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I placed an order at canadapartsonline.com (monroe struts) then shortly after I read a review similar to yours. needless to say I felt that I had been scammed, But within a week I received my parts (in Peterborough, ON) without any extra charges for shipping. I got the struts at a much lower price then locally. I originally thought it was a canadian site, but turns out it is out of the US. The site seems to be connected to many other autoparts sites. It is Too bad that there isn't a really good online parts store in Canada.
Auto Parts Way has been realy good for me.
kettyperry15

Indore, India

#40 May 22, 2013
Hi, If you want to find the solution of the problems than you can get the details at American engine corp. I found this very great. They are suppliers of starter alternators and different parts of cars. They Have specialization in variety of brands such as Valeo, Bosch, INA, Litens etc.
posted off

Leesburg, GA

#42 May 29, 2013
Quality Auto Parts out of Chicago is the biggest rip off in the United States, they sent me the wrong part twice., part cost 400.00...now they are not answering my phone call. They say they would refund my money after i send part back, i say Bs .they sent me the wrong part twice , now they are hiding...any Advice on how i can help shut the mustards done let me [email protected]
posted off

Leesburg, GA

#43 May 29, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>they scammed me too in florida said they had the part 45 days to get my money back!!
Did you get your money back. How did you get your money back.?
Walker

Barrie, Canada

#46 Sep 11, 2013
scott wrote:
Just do what they do. Go to www.car-parts.com find your part and save yourself 50% from them not marking it up. Cut out the middle man Quality aut parts
Watch out for thier rip off shipping cost they will charge you $130.00 to ship from VA. USA by FedEx and is should only cost $28.00 for the weight and size box. They must get a kick back from FedEx. When they don't ship on time and you want a refund on part of the shipping they will tell you NO they have an estimated shipping time, Canada Parts on line Suck and rip you on shipping.
Joe

Jupiter, FL

#47 Oct 6, 2013
I ordered a part for my 04 ranger over not only was it cheaper than most, but they found the part in 5min that I Had not be able to find for 5months. They shipped it in the time they stated, and received it with no problems.
Joe

Jupiter, FL

#48 Oct 6, 2013
Mr Alex helped me with a part for my 04 Range Rover I received it in good shape, and less expensive than most. I had searched for 5 mos they found the part in 5 min I recommend this company for all your per owned auto parts needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Parts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free auto parts as presents Thu Anonymous 1
Parts compatibility Dec 10 Elva 1
Subaru Car PArts Oct '17 SSPPartsdotcom 1
New and easy way to keep Car Mats in place Sep '17 EagleKlaw 1
Car part compatibility database (Jun '09) Sep '17 Jose 51
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) Sep '17 Natermaztervader 56
Need some help! Sep '17 Natermaztervader 1
More from around the web