quality auto parts a scam

Posted in the Auto Parts Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
khan

Scarborough, Canada

#2 Sep 26, 2009
HOW ABOUT ONLINE AUTO PARTS SELLS SHOP......AutoPartsWAY.CA Canada........IS IT OK ....OR SCAM ??? ANY BODY KNOWS ABOUT THEM....COMMENTS PLEASE can answer [email protected]
scott

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2010
Just do what they do. Go to www.car-parts.com find your part and save yourself 50% from them not marking it up. Cut out the middle man Quality aut parts
Kevin

Supply, NC

#5 Jul 6, 2010
I agree Scott. www.car-parts.com and www.uneedapart.com are the best sites to find used auto parts. Fast, easy and free.
dforman6

Bringhurst, IN

#7 Mar 22, 2011
Quality Auto Parts Scam!!!!! I purchased 2 rims for a '97 prism. The cost was $55.00 ea. I specified this before the recording. They sent me 1 rim. Cost? You guessed it.$110.00 for 1 rim. I got suckered. Rather than go thru Quality Auto Parts, just go to www.car-parts.com or www.uneedapart.com as stated by Scott above. I learned my lesson. Shut them down.
David J Burns

Guelph, Canada

#10 May 24, 2011
Any one ordering auto parts on line should stay away from Canada Parts Online. They appear to be a phoney store front for OEM Parts Bin in California. I ordered a muffler from them in Jan. 2011, thinking it was a Canadian company I was dealing with. I was told one to two weeks delivery, and subsequently billed $186.00 US from OEM Parts bin. It is now May 24, 2011. Do I expect to get the muffler, not likely. I will never, ever order a car part on-line. My first attempt and I was scammed. I learned my lesson.
In Hawaii

Paauilo, HI

#11 Jun 11, 2011
We purchased $375 of parts from Best Parts Auto on May 19th who were very courteous and prompt with emails when we discussed the purchase with them. Now it is June 12 and the part is not here. We attempted to contact them numereous times by email and phone message but there has been no reply. These folks are crooks. Do not use BEST PARTS AUTO!!!!!!!
burnedbad

Huntsville, AL

#12 Mar 20, 2012
ok, Quality Auto Parts out of chicago is a total scam. they accidentally put the invoice for where they bought the shocks i needed in the box when they sent them to me. i have no objection at all in people making a profit for a service, but c'mon...they paid 70 dollars and charged me 340. stay far away from these bandits.

Since: Mar 12

Linhai, China

#13 Mar 22, 2012
I don't know this shop,but i konw auto anything is ok.
Matthew

Montréal, Canada

#14 Apr 3, 2012
Go to www.mtl-autoparts, it is located in Canada, and ship out from canada 90% of their parts. Try them out, you won't regret it.
Mark

Peterborough, Canada

#15 Apr 11, 2012
David J Burns wrote:
Any one ordering auto parts on line should stay away from Canada Parts Online. They appear to be a phoney store front for OEM Parts Bin in California. I ordered a muffler from them in Jan. 2011, thinking it was a Canadian company I was dealing with. I was told one to two weeks delivery, and subsequently billed $186.00 US from OEM Parts bin. It is now May 24, 2011. Do I expect to get the muffler, not likely. I will never, ever order a car part on-line. My first attempt and I was scammed. I learned my lesson.
I placed an order at canadapartsonline.com (monroe struts) then shortly after I read a review similar to yours. needless to say I felt that I had been scammed, But within a week I received my parts (in Peterborough, ON) without any extra charges for shipping. I got the struts at a much lower price then locally. I originally thought it was a canadian site, but turns out it is out of the US. The site seems to be connected to many other autoparts sites. It is Too bad that there isn't a really good online parts store in Canada.

“Filter|Shock|Rad iator|Ignition”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 14, 2012
No mater what they are, Becareful when it relate to money.

“Filter|Shock|Rad iator|Ignition”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 14, 2012
David J Burns wrote:
It is very important to post like these infomation, thanks for shareing, but as I knows auto parts from china will be more cheaper. If any interest we are be helpful.
nutbuster

Cedar Rapids, IA

#18 Aug 9, 2012
burnedbad wrote:
ok, Quality Auto Parts out of chicago is a total scam. they accidentally put the invoice for where they bought the shocks i needed in the box when they sent them to me. i have no objection at all in people making a profit for a service, but c'mon...they paid 70 dollars and charged me 340. stay far away from these bandits.
just saw your post after getting off the phone with these guys, and was wondering if your parts did in fact work out for you? i myself am really skeptical when it comes to ordering online and the price he quoted me seemedfair enough for two shocks compared to the price of one. what are your thoughts?
Mike

Montréal, Canada

#19 Aug 23, 2012
MTL-Autoparts.com is the place do go guys! better then canadapartsonline.com , they're based in the US. The only site in Canada that make sense is mt-autoparts.com All their parts ship out from Canada and they got prices you rarely see in Canad and all their parts are FREE SHIPPING! Check it out guys..
jagotti1

Richmond, VA

#20 Oct 9, 2012
These freakin bandits ,,OMG...I just cant believe these SOBS....They tried to charge me 550.00 for a used taillight they said was a led taillight. Well I asked for a picture ,they wouldnt send me one till they got a payment.I told them hell no..so they finally sent me a pic of a old halagen taillight that I can get on ebay for 98.00 ..These mofos wanted 550.00 for this....needless to say I told them where to go...
Alessandro

Italy

#21 Oct 11, 2012
Hi, this site is the solutions for all your questions www.autoepoca.it . It is an italian sellers which have an huge quantity of italian car parts.
You have to visit it.
I've tryed with one product, and everythings goes good
Shipping very fast
Cmm

Toronto, Canada

#22 Nov 6, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I placed an order at canadapartsonline.com (monroe struts) then shortly after I read a review similar to yours. needless to say I felt that I had been scammed, But within a week I received my parts (in Peterborough, ON) without any extra charges for shipping. I got the struts at a much lower price then locally. I originally thought it was a canadian site, but turns out it is out of the US. The site seems to be connected to many other autoparts sites. It is Too bad that there isn't a really good online parts store in Canada.
So canada parts online is good? Not a scam? What about tracking your order.
Jason

South Ozone Park, NY

#23 Nov 20, 2012
I purchased parts from Canada parts online and they are a scam. They ship from the USA, they are not really Canadian. I got the wrong parts and I had to ship back to the USA at my cost and cover all duties, so its definitively a scam.

In Canada I buy from autopartsway.ca. They ship from a Toronto warehouse so I get my orders very quickly. Sometimes the parts come from Montreal also.
Greg

Airdrie, Canada

#24 Nov 28, 2012
Canada Parts Online is a scam!
Their Canadian address is an empty field.
I ordered a common item and sure as heck, it had to be shipped from California. And the product was absolute junk. Their emails were nice though as someone else mentioned. They agreed the product was junk and told me to trash it as it was not worth returning, and they would refund me. No worries I thought. Just got a bill from FedEx for duty charges. WTF!?!? Clearly states on their "Canadian" website: "NO DUTIES".
Run internet PIGS like this out of business!
Spread the word. Do not deal with these scammers!
Danny

Charlottetown, Canada

#25 Dec 18, 2012
Ordered from canada parts online, no issues part arrived a day early, and is exactly what I wanted so site is legit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Parts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car part compatibility database (Jun '09) Tue chuckandeddies 47
Impossible to find parts (Jan '15) Mar 31 PartsGal08 4
News Advance Auto Parts appoints Darren R. Jackson p... (Jan '08) Mar '17 Tiaa73 205
Car part survey participants wanted (Jul '16) Mar '17 Guyinfront 2
Can I interchange a 2000 Chevy Impala radiator ... Mar '17 Rickys Rod 2
News Shooting outside motorcycle club leaves one dead (Sep '10) Feb '17 Use2B Family MC 64
AutoPartsWay.ca (Jan '08) Feb '17 David176 54
More from around the web