Rochester used car dealer sentenced i...

Rochester used car dealer sentenced in sales tax fraud case

There are 8 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Rochester used car dealer sentenced in sales tax fraud case. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

The owner of Excel Auto Sales has been sentenced for failing to remit sales tax collected from his customers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

sodus mom

Ontario, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2009
Big Deal!!!!!!! Another slap on the wrist!
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#2 Oct 14, 2009
NICE TRY!!!

He does NOT live in the CITY of Rochester.

10, if your not sure, you should at least say "Rochester Area".
heartless

Batavia, NY

#3 Oct 14, 2009
So how much of the $915,695.00 did the judge get? This crime and sentencing has payoff written all over it.. It's good to be the king, I mean judge.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#4 Oct 14, 2009
This must be a new trend. The more you steal the less time in jail you get. If you steal or cheat welfare or other gov't agency for one thousand or less you get years in jail. This is especially true if you cannot afford a lawyer and are at the mercy of a public defender. I guess this guy has a family to take care of and they want to keep it together.
its the water

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 14, 2009
OUr new county excutive, I am voting for this guy. If you have morals and values then you are the crminial, the crazy one!! So open your wallets and vote!
greece too

Alden, NY

#6 Oct 15, 2009
His last name is the same as that of a law firm in Rochester. Wonder if he is any relation? Might be somethng to check on. Just a thought
James WIlliams

Vantaa, Finland

#7 Oct 2, 2013
Maybe you can check on this site http://nadabookinfo.com

Since: Oct 13

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8 Oct 21, 2013
Here you can visit for more info [url=http://nadabookinfo.com]n ada blue book[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Dealers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manheim Auction Access Fees (Apr '08) Jul 27 newhaveninc 238
How to get 9 months amaozn prime membership (Jul '14) Jul 12 David 4
Looking to rent a dealers license to attend auc... (Apr '09) Jul 11 Connect 24
Any reviews on "autoincome.com", is it a scam? (Aug '12) Jul 11 Guest 36
News Used-car dealer adds location at former Spitzer... (Aug '10) Jul 10 kelly harding 21
News State auditor arrests Alcorn sheriff, used car ... Jul '15 nut and bolts 8
renting auto dealer license (Apr '07) Jun '15 gotstuffman 966
More from around the web