Authorities release names of men arrested in connection with car lot raids

Full story: El Paso Times

DEA and FBI officials today released the names of men arrested in connection with raids at Alameda used-car lots allegedly connected to a drug trafficking group in the El Paso-Juarez area.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clubber

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

All those people give legit small business owners a bad rep. Hope they rot in Jail
Sarcastic in El Paso

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

This must be wrong, this is the safest city in Texas.
El Paso North Chihuaha

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

I like the tattoos!.........NOT
ELFIXER

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

...okay,...now that we know the cartel(s) have a foothold on businesses within this Beautiful city of El Paso...what is the City/Governement/DEA gonna do to isolate those cartel run (small business, homes and tierras) assets within this domain. Literally, It is known that these MOCO HEADS are "Embedded or continuously Embedding" themselves in our city, our neighborhoods and right next door to us, SUBVERSIVELY!...WHERE is the pre/pro-active activity happening here! Millions of dollars and many personnel have been sent to our borders to strengthen a line of difference but due to this example it shows there is a weakness. ENFORCE THE LINE OF defiance or let the situation perpetuate at U.S.A. CITIZEN's expense!!!! I am talking about their being able to cross, buy/rent situate and perpetuate among establishing new neighborhoods too...we have more migra and resources on our border down here that it is evident more of illigetimate squatters are here for (asylum!) reasons than upholding the Uninted States of America values that I deserve as a citizen!!!!

Since: Dec 10

EP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Sarcastic in El Paso wrote:
This must be wrong, this is the safest city in Texas.
I think you should change it to , stupid in El Paso. What does being the safest city in the U.S. have to due with drug smuggling?????????? Heres what counts toward that ranking , murders,rapings,theft,crimes against people. Drug trafficing doesn't count towards being part of the number for safest city's , and really doesnt catching a guy for drug smuggling consest of a good thing? Bad thing would be this guy is still free. Next time think about what stupid thing you put before you put it.
reader

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

send all juarenos back, they're all involved with the cartel.
unbelievable

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

There are dozens, if not a hundred, car lots in El Paso that only sell about one car a quarter. What's up with that? Seems like it took a decade to lower the boom on just one of them.
Is it just me

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

ELFIXER wrote:
...okay,...now that we know the cartel(s) have a foothold on businesses within this Beautiful city of El Paso...what is the City/Governement/DEA gonna do to isolate those cartel run (small business, homes and tierras) assets within this domain. Literally, It is known that these MOCO HEADS are "Embedded or continuously Embedding" themselves in our city, our neighborhoods and right next door to us, SUBVERSIVELY!...WHERE is the pre/pro-active activity happening here! Millions of dollars and many personnel have been sent to our borders to strengthen a line of difference but due to this example it shows there is a weakness. ENFORCE THE LINE OF defiance or let the situation perpetuate at U.S.A. CITIZEN's expense!!!! I am talking about their being able to cross, buy/rent situate and perpetuate among establishing new neighborhoods too...we have more migra and resources on our border down here that it is evident more of illigetimate squatters are here for (asylum!) reasons than upholding the Uninted States of America values that I deserve as a citizen!!!!
Even a strainer lets a few things go by, al that can be done is to try thier best and have the citizens help!
this is great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

They need to round up their associates and family members and ship them all back to Mexico and never let those roaches come back.

Glad they are off OUR streets...We wont tolerate drug cartels in OUR city!
im not a plumber

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

what a bunch of losers, glad they caught them and hopefully the'll catch the rest of these criminals.. this is not juarez, you will get caught.. better respect our country if you decide to move here!
paco rodriguez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

Clubber wrote:
All those people give legit small business owners a bad rep. Hope they rot in Jail
vete a la verga piche mecate
Sra Chingada

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

All of theem were good boys. Ay que mal. Gracias a Dios. They are so so good of boys por us. Ay ay ay.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

unbelievable wrote:
There are dozens, if not a hundred, car lots in El Paso that only sell about one car a quarter. What's up with that? Seems like it took a decade to lower the boom on just one of them.
And notice that the owners seem to have loads of money. All these filthy rich juarenos moving here have the really big money. None of it from honest hard work.
Chip

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
And notice that the owners seem to have loads of money. All these filthy rich juarenos moving here have the really big money. None of it from honest hard work.

It is not only on Alameda. This is good thinking.

EL Paisa

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

That dude Alex Melendez went to FAITH CHristian academy! Go Figure, I bet his parents are involved as well cuz they have owned melendez auto sales on alameda since then!
Mike

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

I can't believe this my mom bought an suv from that alex melendez guy...
faith

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

now that you mention Faith Christian Acacedemy. I am very familiar with that church and school... that church and school will embrace anyone in their community as long as they contribute 10% of their earnings to the church... why ? they dont care where you come from or what you do as long as they can brainwash your to give them your 10% to contribute to the luxurious life of a pastor and his family... i am a devoted christian and against people or pastors that capitalize on their personal wealth by using the word of GOD...
im not a plumber

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

faith wrote:
now that you mention Faith Christian Acacedemy. I am very familiar with that church and school... that church and school will embrace anyone in their community as long as they contribute 10% of their earnings to the church... why ? they dont care where you come from or what you do as long as they can brainwash your to give them your 10% to contribute to the luxurious life of a pastor and his family... i am a devoted christian and against people or pastors that capitalize on their personal wealth by using the word of GOD...
that 10% that you are talking about is in the Bible, so how is that wrong?... and please don't critize other Christians if you are, according to you a devoted Christian, unless you're perfect...
Chip

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Mike wrote:
I can't believe this my mom bought an suv from that alex melendez guy...

Better check for hidden compartments. It could be illegal
substances or money. Better go get the dogs of the BP to run
through it before crossing the border.

Chip

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

EL Paisa wrote:
That dude Alex Melendez went to FAITH CHristian academy! Go Figure, I bet his parents are involved as well cuz they have owned melendez auto sales on alameda since then!

This is a family business and now you understand part of the
financing of the education or the large donations to the
school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Auto Dealers Forum right now

Search the Auto Dealers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How to get 9 months amaozn prime membership Fri David 1
Suburban buys Don Massey, Capitol Cadillac from... Jul 7 Steve 2
2014 U.S. Auto Sales At the Halfway Mark: GM Ho... Jul 5 liner 4
Plug-In Electric Car Sales In June: Leaf's Best... Jul 2 Alessandro Volta 1
Autotrader & Cars.com dealer pricing (Oct '13) Jun 29 Seriously 3
renting auto dealer license (Apr '07) Jun 23 Courtney 960
Here's Why Chrysler's Sales Boom May Not Last Jun '14 8.3 1
•••
•••