Ford sales jump 13%, Chrysler up 8%, ...

Ford sales jump 13%, Chrysler up 8%, GM up 6.5% as auto sales soar

There are 2 comments on the Akron News Reporter story from Jul 3, 2013, titled Ford sales jump 13%, Chrysler up 8%, GM up 6.5% as auto sales soar. In it, Akron News Reporter reports that:

Ford Motor Co.'s June sales look to once again outpace industry growth, Chrysler Group LLC extended its monthly streak of year-over-year sales gains to 39 and pickups continue as the story of 2013 in early auto sales reporting on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron News Reporter.

glen7867

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Aug 18, 2013
I buy a GM car instead from GM instead of buying from a company who brags and brags to no merits. Plus the fact Ford's quality is in the bottom of the list
GMCman

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Oct 9, 2013
glen7867 wrote:
I buy a GM car instead from GM instead of buying from a company who brags and brags to no merits. Plus the fact Ford's quality is in the bottom of the list
I couldn't of said it better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Dealers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any reviews on "autoincome.com", is it a scam? (Aug '12) 12 hr chad 44
My Auto Wholesale License - How Can I Earn Mone... (May '11) Jun 21 John 58
want a SF bay area dealer help me get a access ... May '16 jackiesue 1
Looking to rent a dealers license to attend auc... (Apr '09) May '16 Antwone Gibson 35
News Derek Daly tracks events at Indy 500 practice May '16 Menards eh 2
Is Auto House A Reliable Auto Dealer or A Scam? (Jan '15) May '16 rdclaw2000 2
Manheim Auction Access Fees (Apr '08) May '16 anna70 241
More from around the web