First Prev
of 3
Next Last
prodigy

Washington, DC

#47 May 20, 2012
if anyone is interested in getting their dealer license contact me at stcyexpo@aol.com as I am a ny dealer and may be able to provide you with access
jay

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Jul 31, 2012
I would like to get a auto dealers license. I am interested in selling about 3 cars a year in the nystate area. Not interested in working at a dealers just want to buy the car at a good price and sell it on my own to make profit.....Any suggestions what I have to do as far as money and what I have to do?
Javier

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Aug 15, 2012
I would like to buy cars wholesale example cars that retail kbb 5k that I can buy at 2k if anyone can help let me know email me in long island ny.nexteljavier@yahoo.com
Thanks like everyone trying to make nickelhere dollar here to survive
Javier

Brooklyn, NY

#52 Aug 15, 2012
Please email me
nexteljavier@yahoo.com
As potter above posting thanks
Chris p

Sanford, ME

#53 Sep 26, 2012
Mid South Wholesale wrote:
I have a tag available for use legally through my company. email me if interested, Only have two.
chris
midsouthwholesale@yahoo.com

Im intrested in your tag id like to become a dealer dont no where to start
RBR

Levittown, NY

#55 Dec 30, 2012
put aside all start up costs.you must have 100-200k to purchase inventory.i am dealer ny and work with 500k for wholesale and thats light.if you have no real money stop dreamiing MONEY makes MONEY. dreamers and brokesters need not apply..........
Kris

Astoria, NY

#56 Jan 4, 2013
Im not sure what license I need but I would like to buy motorcycles at auction. If someone cares to explain or help me get one, please contact me at krisnet55@hotmail.com

Since: Oct 13

Syracuse, NY

#58 Oct 22, 2013
Does anybody know the price on getting your auto dealers license in Syracuse NY
Car Dealers R Human Trash

New York, NY

#60 Nov 17, 2014
I am very sick of car dealers popping up in South Ozone Park, Queens NYC by these stupid moronic loser west indie people. Anyway if your selling in my area out of your house and parking your trash junk cars all over I generally will pass by take pictures write down your address and will destroy your whole freak'n life just to be the ultimate prick. So take your fake ambition & your junk cars & go somewhere else. You jackasses. I'm dead serious I'm going to make a hundred reports for each of you so run suckers run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Dealers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffett says he'll buy more auto dealerships 6 hr johan 1
Looking to rent a dealers license to attend auc... (Apr '09) 11 hr gps 23
Inspection Sheets Mar 27 car_seller 2
Cheap Carfax Report Alternative (Jan '10) Mar 26 Lauren 148
dealers wholesale license Mar 26 Ronald Ellis 1
renting auto dealer license (Apr '07) Mar 24 DanielinMD 962
News 2014 U.S. Auto Sales At the Halfway Mark: GM Ho... (Jul '14) Mar 21 CharleneBlake 5
More from around the web