how much money do i need to get a dea...
Kareem

Lodi, NJ

#21 Mar 25, 2010
My email address is [email protected] contact me asap. Very interested in getting my dealers license.
Jordan

Hampton Bays, NY

#22 Mar 27, 2010
Wm Mc wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get you licensed for about $2500, incl dealer's tag.
Wm McGill
[email protected]
www.taxfixcenter.com
I am interested in getting my dealers lincense can you help email me at [email protected]
Joseph

Long Island City, NY

#23 Jun 6, 2010
Please contact me with info @ [email protected]
Wm Mc wrote:
<quoted text>
Wm McGill
[email protected]
www.taxfixcenter.com
answer

Adel, GA

#24 Jun 6, 2010
Be careful, you could lose $2500. It's better, cheaper, and legal to contact your secretary of state and do things the proper way.
Joseph wrote:
Please contact me with info @ [email protected]
<quoted text>
CarDealer

Union City, GA

#25 Jun 10, 2010
conquerinyc wrote:
im in nyc and i want to get ino the car dealership business..my knowledge of this business is limited...how much to get a dealers license
Here's some advise for you. I have been in the car business for 25 years. There has never been a WORST time to try your hand in the car business. You have no idea. I have seen so many new guys try their hand at it and after a few months when all their money is gone you don't see them around any more. You see, every mistake you make in this business cost money...A lot of money. Your probably thinking, what could be so tough, go to the dealers auction buy some cars, sell the cars, make a profit! WRONG! I opened up my store 6 years ago. I had 20 years in management in some of the largest stores in the Atlanta area. The first year I was open I pissed through some 75k. That was the expense of the learning curve going from a franchised dealership to a independent dealership, and I am what my peers would call a "car man". I knew the business. That was 6 years ago when the business was still pretty stable. Mark my words, take your money and try something else. Today’s car business will take your hard earned money and kick you to the curb. Broke!-Jim
princebklyn

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Jun 19, 2010
I am interested in getting my dealers license, but need the format on going about it. My E-mail address is [email protected]
frankie

Basking Ridge, NJ

#28 Sep 15, 2010
I want to start off with these guys looking to "rent" dealer tags and use someoneelse's business your just asking for trouble and looking to lose your money...second all of you people who are looking to export cars; there is no tax on any cars for export in the state of NY...but keep in mind the title will be stamped along with the bill of sale(mv-50) "FOR EXPORT ONLY"
I've been in the used car business and vehicle export business since 1999 and it was a real tough start and it felt like loss after loss but the economy picked up and i was selling over 50 cars a months but now with this economic downturn...THINGS ARE TERRIBLE and i dont suggest trying to become a dealer unless you can use someone else's money to finance you or a bank (which a bank would never approve you but check out government grants to start a new business)

sorry for ranting and goodluck to you all

Since: Oct 10

Bradenton, FL

#29 Oct 4, 2010
If your looking for Auction Access to Manheim and any other auctions we can have you set up in a matter of minutes. We have a great support team and will beat any other fee's that you are paying. To ensure that we are legit you will be setup in the system before any payment has to be made. Contact us at [email protected] for any further questions, and we look forward to working with you..
yeah

Dawsonville, GA

#30 Oct 4, 2010
You mean you look forward to helping them break the law?
Luxurywholesaleinc wrote:
If your looking for Auction Access to Manheim and any other auctions we can have you set up in a matter of minutes. We have a great support team and will beat any other fee's that you are paying. To ensure that we are legit you will be setup in the system before any payment has to be made. Contact us at [email protected] for any further questions, and we look forward to working with you..
Jose

Kew Gardens, NY

#31 Mar 22, 2011
My email address is [email protected] contact me asap.
Very interested in getting my dealers license.
rolando

New York, NY

#32 Jul 23, 2011
ihave texas drivers license do i need to go tx for my used car dealers license
jason

Angola, NY

#33 Jul 24, 2011
Wm Mc wrote:
<quoted text>
Wm McGill
[email protected]
www.taxfixcenter.com
im interested in ho you can get my dealer license for 2500
Steve

Belden, MS

#35 Dec 9, 2011
Hi Chris,

I saw a posting that you have a auto dealer's tag for use back in 2007. I was wondering if you still have so we can discuss a potential agreement that will be favourable to both of us. I'm interested in buying cars for export.

Let me know if you are interested.

Steve
Mid South Wholesale wrote:
I have a tag available for use legally through my company. email me if interested, Only have two.
chris
[email protected]
fernando triana

Santa Cruz De La Sierra, Bolivia

#36 Dec 29, 2011
Mid South Wholesale wrote:
I have a tag available for use legally through my company. email me if interested, Only have two.
chris
[email protected]
hi chris how does this work i am looking to buy at auction and ship over seas can i use your tag to do this and how do we do bussnes my email is [email protected] please get back to me asap thanks
TTemp

Newnan, GA

#38 Jan 15, 2012
What about opening a dealership in Atlanta, ga
Retail Title Services

Merrillville, IN

#39 Jan 15, 2012
TTemp,

Take a look at the services listed on our website.
We can help you in Georgia and all 50 states.
legal dealer

Commerce, GA

#40 Jan 15, 2012
It's not hard to get a LEGAL dealers license in Ga and not risk losing your money and not break the law. Take a pre license class, find a location, get insured, bonded, fingerprinted, send it all in and you'll be legal in just a couple weeks. Check www.giada.org for the proper and legal steps to get your license.
NYRebel

Jamaica, NY

#41 Feb 15, 2012
Racheal Benson wrote:
Dear in Christ,
My greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, how are you and your entire ministry? I hope you are doing well. I received your contact information through your website. It is true that we are just knowing each other for the first time, but I strongly believe that God has made it possible.
Please, I want you to give this message your urgent attention and get back to me so that I can give you more information. It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth; I had no choice than to do what is right and just in the sight of God and man. I thank God for His Mercies, grace and glory upon my life.
Let me officially introduce myself to you. My name is MRS. RACHEAL BENSON. I’m from England. I was married to MR. ALAN BENSON who worked with the British High Commission for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for Sixteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians, and we loved God.
Since after the death of my husband, I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the total sum of £4,600,000.00 (Four Million, Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds) with the CREDIT UNION BANK here in England.
The reason why I contacted you is because you are a Christian (servant of God) and I want to donate the money to you because of my health condition. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization like yours or a Christian that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, charity organizations, NGO anywhere in the World in helping human race and propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. You can also use part of the money to build houses and rent out to the poor and homeless people with low cost. I want you to use the money to glorify the name of God.
The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that gives”. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts and wealth to be used by unbelievers and misused. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to donate the money to you because I know that you are a Christian. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.
I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I want the money to be transferred to your account as soon as possible because of my present health condition.
When my late husband deposited the fund, he used my name as the next of kin. All I have to do is to sign an authorization letter in your name as my co-beneficiary and also instruct the bank to transfer the money to you.
As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you more details on how the money will be transferred to you.
I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. As soon as I receive your response, I will forward all the information to you.
Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Racheal Benson
my contact is this ([email protected])
You ought to be ashamed of youself, "In the name of Christ my Eye!" Who's posting this bull, "Mrs Racheal Benson", married to mister so called "Rich" Benson. Stop it with this crap and tell your friends the same, posting this crap all over the web.
Larrysd21

San Diego, CA

#42 Feb 15, 2012
Hi there, I'm very interested in starting a small used car lot in san diego, ca. I'm aware of the zone req. and the biz in general however I'm trying to find the most inexpensive way to go about doing it. I have a good lot if it gets approved, just as far as startup i guess, fees, bonds, etc. Also if any dealers out there in CA [email protected]

Thanks
dealer in ny

Bethesda, MD

#46 May 16, 2012
if you are looking to get involved I have an operation in buffalo ny and I could use a helping hand. In return of your minimal investment of 3500 + month to month rent of 500 you will receive dealer tag and auction access in your name as well as 20 % of the business of our body shop and car lot.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Dealers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
renting auto dealer license (Apr '07) Jul 23 Tony 973
Obtaining a license Jul 23 Dennis 1
News Enthusiasts, Policymakers Weigh How To Juice El... Jul 22 Solarman 1
News Electric Car Sales Up Despite Low Gasoline Prices Jul 16 Solarman 1
News Suit against West Covina thrown out (Sep '09) Jul 2 John Scheuplein 35
Any reviews on "autoincome.com", is it a scam? (Aug '12) Jun 30 chad 44
My Auto Wholesale License - How Can I Earn Mone... (May '11) Jun '16 John 58
More from around the web