how much money do i need to get a dea...

how much money do i need to get a dealers license in nyc and get in bsiness

Posted in the Auto Dealers Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
conquerinyc

Edison, NJ

#1 Apr 22, 2007
im in nyc and i want to get ino the car dealership business..my knowledge of this business is limited...how much to get a dealers license
Frzr

New York, NY

#2 May 6, 2007
How much money does it take do get your dealer's licence?
Aren

Medford, OR

#3 May 16, 2007
Frzr wrote:
How much money does it take do get your dealer's licence?
In oregon it looks like it will cost me about $5000.
That includes the predealers class $200, bond- 1000,
insurance-$2500,DMV fees $1200 and of course lot rental plus $50 business registery fee.
Ambrosia

New York, NY

#4 May 18, 2007
conquerinyc wrote:
im in nyc and i want to get ino the car dealership business..my knowledge of this business is limited...how much to get a dealers license
Seems to be about $500 plus proof of proper zoning and your location costs.
See this DMV form: http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/forms.htm#vs1
Mid South Wholesale

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2007
I have a tag available for use legally through my company. email me if interested, Only have two.

chris

[email protected]
c hris

Troy, NY

#6 Aug 13, 2007
conquerinyc wrote:
did you get an answer?
eli galvan

AOL

#7 Oct 5, 2007
how much to start for a dealer license im in south texas
JBIRD

Milton, PA

#8 Oct 8, 2007
Start up costs can depend on the type of license you want in NY. The cheap way to get in is a wholesalers license where the costs are minimal. In fact if your home falls under a "office zoning", you can get one right from your home if you set up an office. This usually does not work in the five boroughs but upstate is much easier. A wholesale license limits you to buying and selling with licensed dealers but their is money to be made if you work hard and do not want to deal with the public.

A retail license is a major pain to get because of zoning req., sales tax req., etc. It can end up costing you around $7-10k depending on your credit (for bond and insurance), along with zoning board hearings if your proposed property falls under a conditional use clause.

I applied for my NY wholesalers license and it cost me $4000 total with pre-paid one year rental lease, bond, insurance, zoning fees, etc.
Wm Mc

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Oct 18, 2007
conquerinyc wrote:
I can get you licensed for about $2500, incl dealer's tag.
Wm McGill
[email protected]
www.taxfixcenter.com
YOURAUTODEALERSH IP

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2008
Our company offers a program that beats the high overhead many retail and wholesale dealers struggle with these days.

If you are an individual who is interested in LEGALLY buying/selling cars RETAIL or WHOLESALE, check out our website to see how our program works.

www.yourautodealership.com

Members of our dealerships receive:

Insured Dealer Plate

Access to Dealer Only Auctions (Nationwide)

Free Training and Support from Auto Professionals

Free Leads from our lead generating website: www.smartcaroptions.com

Ask about our referral program!

References are available upon request.

*Serious Inquiries Only Please*
sadik kaid

Jamaica, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2008
i am in south ozone park, i would like to get a car dealer license for all states. i want to konw if i can get it without a lot. i would like to get it and send cars overseas. for me to say that is it ok or it is not permitted to do so.

please help
sadik kaid

Jamaica, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2008
i would like to rent a car dealer license if anybody has one please get in touch with me at [email protected] thank you

sadik
Bello Yaron

Selden, NY

#13 Jun 5, 2008
I would love to get more details.
Please send me some more info to:
[email protected]
Wm Mc wrote:
<quoted text>
Wm McGill
[email protected]
www.taxfixcenter.com
Sasha

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jun 21, 2008
Is it true, that if I sell up to 6 cars per year, I don't need a dealer license (New York)? Is this limited a household or could e.g. my wife do the same = max. 12 cars per year?

I would buy only new cars to export them...

How would the tax for the proceeds would be handled? Regular yearly return? Or the gains not taxable if up to 6 cars per person?

Any useful website do you know?

Thanks !!
Siyra

Fresno, CA

#15 Jun 23, 2008
How much money do you need to pay, to get a permit?
You know to sell stuff like maybe t shirts, with destines on them. In California?
Siyra

Fresno, CA

#16 Jun 23, 2008
Again how much money to get a permit to sell stuff in California? Some one please ancer. I rill need to know.
Lesly Elie

Beacon, NY

#17 May 14, 2009
I am interested in your offer. Can you email me more details. Send to: [email protected]
Wm Mc wrote:
<quoted text>
Wm McGill
[email protected]
www.taxfixcenter.com

Since: Apr 09

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 8, 2009
I am intrested in getting my Car dealers license in Rosedale NY/Schenectady, NY
but have limited information on how i go about doing that. I am desperate some please email me [email protected]
Racheal Benson

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#19 Jan 27, 2010
Dear in Christ,

My greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, how are you and your entire ministry? I hope you are doing well. I received your contact information through your website. It is true that we are just knowing each other for the first time, but I strongly believe that God has made it possible.

Please, I want you to give this message your urgent attention and get back to me so that I can give you more information. It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth; I had no choice than to do what is right and just in the sight of God and man. I thank God for His Mercies, grace and glory upon my life.

Let me officially introduce myself to you. My name is MRS. RACHEAL BENSON. I’m from England. I was married to MR. ALAN BENSON who worked with the British High Commission for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for Sixteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians, and we loved God.

Since after the death of my husband, I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the total sum of £4,600,000.00 (Four Million, Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds) with the CREDIT UNION BANK here in England.

The reason why I contacted you is because you are a Christian (servant of God) and I want to donate the money to you because of my health condition. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization like yours or a Christian that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, charity organizations, NGO anywhere in the World in helping human race and propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. You can also use part of the money to build houses and rent out to the poor and homeless people with low cost. I want you to use the money to glorify the name of God.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that gives”. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts and wealth to be used by unbelievers and misused. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to donate the money to you because I know that you are a Christian. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I want the money to be transferred to your account as soon as possible because of my present health condition.

When my late husband deposited the fund, he used my name as the next of kin. All I have to do is to sign an authorization letter in your name as my co-beneficiary and also instruct the bank to transfer the money to you.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you more details on how the money will be transferred to you.

I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. As soon as I receive your response, I will forward all the information to you.

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Racheal Benson

my contact is this ([email protected])
Kareem

Lodi, NJ

#20 Mar 25, 2010
Wm Mc wrote:
<quoted text>
Wm McGill
[email protected]
www.taxfixcenter.com
My email address is [email protected] contact me asap.
Very interested in getting my dealers license.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Dealers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Auto Wholesale License - How Can I Earn Mone... (May '11) Jun 21 John 58
want a SF bay area dealer help me get a access ... May 29 jackiesue 1
Looking to rent a dealers license to attend auc... (Apr '09) May '16 Antwone Gibson 35
News Derek Daly tracks events at Indy 500 practice May '16 Menards eh 2
Is Auto House A Reliable Auto Dealer or A Scam? (Jan '15) May '16 rdclaw2000 2
Manheim Auction Access Fees (Apr '08) May '16 anna70 241
Any reviews on "autoincome.com", is it a scam? (Aug '12) May '16 InnovativeFS 43
More from around the web