looking for dealers license and aucti...

looking for dealers license and auction access in north new jersey.

Posted in the Auto Dealers Forum

Since: Apr 12

Dover, NJ

#1 Apr 13, 2012
hello everyone, I know alot of people out there with dealers licenses may be saying that I am trying to avoid all the hard work of getting a dealers license but that is simply not true. I just cant afford it. I am trustworthy and have the money to atleast rent the license plates with auction access and would be willing to sign or negociate any agreements that are fair upon entering into any contract. would also be willing to help eachother out when convenient for customer on buying a car. thanks let me know my email is [email protected]
Auto Dealers Licensing

Camarillo, CA

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Auto Dealers Licensing Group has programs designed to fit your needs. With our program you will get a dealer license, auction access card and dealer plates for a nominal fee. You can visit us online at wholesaledealerslicense.com .

We will be more than happy to assisting you with acquiring your dealers license.
dealer license forum

College Park, MD

#3 Jun 23, 2012
anyone interested should check out our community at dealerlicense.yuku.com
MR PEREZ

Greenport, NY

#5 Oct 23, 2013
HEY THANKS FOR YOUR EFFOR IN HELPING PEOPLE LIKE ME TRYING TO GET THIS LICENSE AND BE ABLE TO GET CAR AT A DECENT DISCOUNT AND MAKE A LIVING .
LET ME KNOW WHAT AND WHEN CAN WE GET A CALL TO TALK ABOUT IT.
[email protected]
Mandel

New York, NY

#8 Apr 11, 2015
Can u get a dealer/auction license in the stat of New Jersey, with a suspended drivers license?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Dealers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dealers license Thu Uuuuu 1
Looking to rent a dealers license to attend auc... (Apr '09) Mar 18 Keilimepie 39
News State sues 2 Orland Park dealerships over alleg... (Aug '08) Mar 17 Rfilson 94
News Dealerships settle deceptive advertising charge... (Jan '14) Mar 10 Paplo 6
News Trump Is Right - Mexico Is Ripping Us Off On Trade Mar 4 Texxy the Indepen... 1
nh wholesale license question about business ho... Mar 3 dealer 2
News Longtime auto dealer J.B. Grecco developing Sho... (Sep '10) Mar 1 Kim 19
More from around the web