Comments
201 - 220 of 237 Comments Last updated Oct 23, 2013
Paul - Orange County CA

Laguna Niguel, CA

#210 Jun 2, 2012
Looking to buy a mini cooper at auction in the orange county, LA, or San Diego area. Is there anyone that can get me in to bid on one? Will pay a fee for the service. You can reach me at bluehorseshoeinc@gmail.com
Thanks
Krish

United States

#211 Jun 27, 2012
I am looking to buy BMW X5 in Seattle area. Any licensed dealer with Manhiem access can reach me at gudachari007@gmail.com.
swamy

Fremont, CA

#212 Jul 9, 2012
Looking for Manheim access permit help me get 2010/2011 lexus rx 350, AWD, Navigation and other pkgs with low mileage. I will pay your finder fees.
please email me at swamyb @ hot mail dot com.
swamy

Fremont, CA

#213 Jul 9, 2012
Looking for someone with Manheim access permit help me get 2010/2011 lexus rx 350, AWD, Navigation and other pkgs with low mileage. I will pay your finder fees. I am in SF bay area.

please email me at swamyb @ hot mail dot com.
paul

Las Vegas, NV

#215 Jul 28, 2012
need auction access in fontana california will pay for your time. email me at holeforpar@yahoo.com
Mandy

Ashburn, VA

#216 Aug 27, 2012
Need a dealer to bid for merr at manheim auction tampa fl.. Plz contact trubl28_mandy69@me.com
Need a dealer in So Cal

La Verne, CA

#217 Aug 30, 2012
Interested in buying a Porsche Cayman 2008 or newer. Willing to pay rep a fee.- cjmoore43@gmail.com
Need a dealer in So Cal

La Verne, CA

#218 Aug 30, 2012
Need to search for and bid on a Porsche Cayman. Contact me - cjmoore43@gmail.com
Robert

Kirkland, WA

#219 Sep 1, 2012
Looking for manheim auction in Seattle access. rmerikle(at) gmail.com
Jennifer - SLC Utah

Ogden, UT

#220 Sep 24, 2012
I'm looking for a dealer to bid for me at the Manheim auction in Woods Cross/North Salt Lake. Will pay $500 finders fee.
Jenmhodson@gmail.com
Dealer access

Chicago, IL

#221 Oct 27, 2012
Looking for a dealer to find a impala 94-96 in the Midwest. Need dealer with auction access. Email me at ervelez@skreenskinz.com looking to get temporary access to manheim. I am willing to pay for your time.
saad

Salt Lake City, UT

#222 Nov 7, 2012
im looking to get in a dealers auction in las vegas please email me s-3550@hotmail.com will pay good
Laura

Bear, DE

#223 Dec 10, 2012
Looking for Manheim Auction access. I'm trying to find a Lexus HS 250h under 40K miles with navigation. Will pay fees etc if right car is found. Near Manheim PA. Contact at lkeeley@gmail.com
Ron

Herndon, VA

#224 Jan 10, 2013
[Did below workmout for you? Please email your reaponse.
QUOTE who="mkh"]Hi is there a dealer with access permit for the Manheim auction in Lancaster interested in doing business? I need to buy many cars and he/she will get fee and commissions for each car bought through his access. You can reach me at mkhassan.biz@gmail.com for further discussions. Thanks a lot.

Since: Jan 13

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#225 Jan 11, 2013
I'm looking for Auction access in Chicago or Milwaukee.

Please email me smsady@gmail.com
swear4god

Hollywood, FL

#226 Jan 22, 2013
Ron wrote:
[Did below workmout for you? Please email your reaponse.
QUOTE who="mkh"]Hi is there a dealer with access permit for the Manheim auction in Lancaster interested in doing business? I need to buy many cars and he/she will get fee and commissions for each car bought through his access. You can reach me at mkhassan.biz@gmail.com for further discussions. Thanks a lot.
im a dealer for manheim if u need my assistance email me at swear4god.fh@gmail.com
Manheim

United States

#227 Jan 27, 2013
Nobody is going bring you to the auction, get the f*ck over it people keep dreaming. So annoying, f*ck off

Since: Feb 13

Marcus Hook, PA

#230 Feb 12, 2013
AUCTION .....MD/tuesday and thudsday ......va/pa thursday dealers only .......let me know .......will do jersey

Yougotme1@msn.com
Bryan

Tampa, FL

#232 Mar 18, 2013
Looking for a dealer that buys regularly (in person) from Manheim Nashville.(Or MS) Cash deal (at close) and $500 commission. No, I dont want to go with you to the auction and yes I know exactly what I want. Vehical will be titled in MS to a MS resident. Email bspaulding@spauldinggroupinc.c om
Nancy

Sudbury, Canada

#234 Mar 30, 2013
how much does a dealer pay at the Fredricksburg auction when he buys a vehicle? Does he only pay a fee when selling? thank you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Dealers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wholesale License? (Jan '08) Mon Joe 8
Sandovals buy Shore Pointe building for $11M (Dec '06) Aug 28 Sir Samuel 2
44 claim fraud to the tune of $3.2M (Mar '09) Aug 26 KeS 7
My Auto Wholesale License - How Can I Earn Mone... (May '11) Aug 22 whatisyourneed 51
Indiana dealer license invasion? (Feb '11) Aug 20 KrazyKarGuy 68
dealer licensing (Nov '06) Aug 20 TN CARS 50
What do you think of this? Aug 19 Josh 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Auto Dealers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••