Manheim Auction Access Fees

Posted in the Auto Dealers Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
nywholesale

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Apr 12, 2008
Auction Access decided to charge all of us dealers and additional fee for the privilege of using their auction to make a living and being part of the Auction Access system. Get ready to sell out another $150 for your dealership and 75 for your personal ID card. Ridiculous!!
The Car Shop

Tampa, FL

#2 Apr 21, 2008
nywholesale wrote:
Auction Access decided to charge all of us dealers and additional fee for the privilege of using their auction to make a living and being part of the Auction Access system. Get ready to sell out another $150 for your dealership and 75 for your personal ID card. Ridiculous!!
That is insane. They claim its not a fee from manheim fee, but i bet they have a stake in it. Or they outright own the co. It feels like extortion to me. Maybe someone should write the attorney gereral office.
Akin

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jun 4, 2008
can someone with a Manheim access/dealer permit email me at [email protected] I need to buy an Range Rover '05. I will pay you a fee for this.$500+
Thanks
eshankoty

Springfield, VA

#4 Jun 7, 2008
I'd like to buy a BMW but I am on a very tight budget. Can a dealer help with access? What's their fee anyway? Aren't their auctions open to the public? Which auctions are open for poor like me?
email me at [email protected]
The Car Shop

Tampa, FL

#5 Jun 13, 2008
nywholesale wrote:
We just got a phone call. No charge. Sometimes it pays to bitch. We did send letters to our state attornys office and to corp. manheim. Yea! One for the little guys.
Sandy

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jul 2, 2008
Can someone that goes to the Fredricksburg (Manheim) auction on Thursdays email me? I would like to purchase a vehicle, and would pay you to purchase one for me?([email protected])
mkh

State College, PA

#7 Jul 8, 2008
Hi is there a dealer with access permit for the Manheim auction in Lancaster interested in doing business? I need to buy many cars and he/she will get fee and commissions for each car bought through his access. You can reach me at [email protected] for further discussions. Thanks a lot
nywholesale

Stroudsburg, PA

#8 Aug 7, 2008
The Car Shop wrote:
<quoted text> We just got a phone call. No charge. Sometimes it pays to bitch. We did send letters to our state attorneys office and to corp. manheim. Yea! One for the little guys.
Just got a "renewal" notice in the mail stating if I do not pay the fees by 8/31/08, I will not be able to attend any auctions and will have to pay the new member rate. I guess they are giving selected people freebies, but most dealers will have to pay. I will be writing my letter tomorrow.

P.S. This discussion is about Auction Access fees for licensed auto dealers. All of you people trying to "pay to play" need go to the dealer license renting forum.
robert

Winter Garden, FL

#9 Aug 7, 2008
will anyone with access to manhiemin ocoee florida and westland st orlando im interrested in buying wrecks [email protected] o.com
Tony

Lakeland, FL

#10 Aug 8, 2008
Robert, I think I may have talked to you on the phone yesterday. Give me a call back and lets do some business.
Sule

West Covina, CA

#11 Aug 17, 2008
located in Riverside California, will pay auction fees plus some to take me to the auction to purchase a car. Email me [email protected] Going for the high end auctions.
Ser Drake

Friendswood, TX

#12 Aug 20, 2008
I know a guy who works at Manheim and asked him, they don't have any stock in Autotec other than they use their system nor were they going to get the money involved...they were mad about having to explain it to their customers
Cooper

Lawrenceville, GA

#13 Aug 23, 2008
LICENSE HOSTING: Has anyone ever heard of Dealer Auction Access Inc? It's a company in Indiana that charges you $300 per month for hosting a dealer license, among other fees. If the company on the up and up? Thanks
Vea

Jackson, NJ

#14 Sep 23, 2008
Looking for experience dealer who can represent my company and goes to the auctions in Kentucky and Tennessee. That can buy cars under my company . Only serious response you should be a dealer as well.
Please Email me at [email protected]

Thank You
DuNaMis

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2008
CALLING ALL DEALERS!

I have $$$ Cash in hand!

If you bring me in the MANHEIM ORLANDO and bid on a VW or Honda, I will pay ALL assessed Auction Fees plus whatever your going fee is.

I know with the economy, its probably harder to sell cars, so this is a sure shot!

Please email me @ [email protected]

Thanks in advance! God Bless You!
ricky

Wilmington, DE

#16 Oct 16, 2008
i am willing to pay all auction fees and more to any dealer who brings me into the auction. I also know a bunch of people who would be interested in this too who are also willing to pay dealer to bring them inside auction. I m located in the cherry hill, nj area. contact me at [email protected]
Liberal Weiner

Chino Hills, CA

#17 Nov 5, 2008
ask obama to help pay for it. or have it included in the bail out package.
eshankoty wrote:
I'd like to buy a BMW but I am on a very tight budget. Can a dealer help with access? What's their fee anyway? Aren't their auctions open to the public? Which auctions are open for poor like me?
email me at [email protected]
pashko

New York, NY

#18 Nov 9, 2008
im looking to buy a GL or Q7
gomar

New York, NY

#19 Nov 9, 2008
im looking to find in a good condition rs8
matt

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Nov 11, 2008
i cant freakin believe it. i sold a 05 civic for 12k 4 months ago and paid 230 in sale fee. i just sold an 05 lincoln for 6 and paid 215....what is going on?!? dealers, we need to get together, manheim is getting outrageous. they are cutting so deep into our profits its ridiculous. listing went up for "prime fees"....arbitration..... buyer fees.....its gotten out of hand. what can we do?
lets get something together. I was thinking we decide on 1 day for a particular auction near us we ALL dont go. sellers dont commit and buyers dont show. teach them a freakin lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Dealers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daimler starts deliveries of Mercedes-Benz Li-i... Apr 24 Solarman 1
My Auto Wholesale License - How Can I Earn Mone... (May '11) Apr 14 opkcoqui5 57
Looking to rent a dealers license to attend auc... (Apr '09) Apr 10 abdulcope 34
renting auto dealer license (Apr '07) Apr 1 mahalo 972
News Bloomberg: EVs Will Be 35% Of New Car Sales By ... Mar '16 Galactic Future 2
What hours are used car dealers required to be ... Mar '16 dealer 2
Front-bumper license plate Mar '16 marcia neil 1
More from around the web