Buyer Beware When Shopping 'Buy-Here,...

Buyer Beware When Shopping 'Buy-Here, Pay-Here' Car Lots | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 63 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jan 4, 2011, titled Buyer Beware When Shopping 'Buy-Here, Pay-Here' Car Lots | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Missing the fine print in auto contracts can leave you driving off the lot with a car you do not want.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
AutoStudent

Lewisville, TX

#65 Jan 25, 2013
well wrote:
Basically the way it works is the people who make their payments on time pay for the ones who will not. AND only people with piss poor credit who have already had cars repoed by banks have to use a bhph dealer.
I must respectfully disagree with you. There are many folks who through no fault of their own lost one or both incomes, credit got ruined and had no choice, but to work with a buy here pay here dealership. Today, many BHPH stores will work with you to report timely payments and help poor credit buyers improve their credit ratings.
abigail

United States

#66 Sep 11, 2013
just wondering how many of the mainstream dealership cars make it to many of the bhph car lots...you know I'm talking mercedes, minis, Lincolns etc.. you know ppl with the perfect credit scores, I'm talking about those cars. Ppl are ppl and cars are cars. Credit scores well they're just credit scores as applied to my point here. Which is, shop wisely for a car. Anyone can drive a good car. I've owned some bhph used cars that have given me less problems than new cars from dealerships where recalls were the issue.
abigail

United States

#67 Sep 11, 2013
AutoStudent wrote:
<quoted text>
I must respectfully disagree with you. There are many folks who through no fault of their own lost one or both incomes, credit got ruined and had no choice, but to work with a buy here pay here dealership. Today, many BHPH stores will work with you to report timely payments and help poor credit buyers improve their credit ratings.
I agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auto Dealers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting A DEALERSHIP LICENCE May 5 Jhughes7165 1
Any reviews on "autoincome.com", is it a scam? (Aug '12) May 5 dealer 50
looking for dealers license and auction access ... (Apr '12) May 4 smarcus 6
renting auto dealer license (Apr '07) Apr 28 Rafael 979
Anybody who holds Dealer/Dismantler/export lice... Apr '17 vetaldj 1
News Carson's Ford dealership shuts down (Jan '08) Apr '17 jeff 39
News Ita s going to be an uphill climb for Bolt elec... Apr '17 Solarman 1
More from around the web