Copart Make Fraud to the Dealers
socalwrench

Santa Clarita, CA

#22 Jan 23, 2011
Let's make this simple.

Will Copart let anyone buy a vehicle? Yes, just use a broker.

Are there any hidden fees? No, but there are plenty of them- copart purchase fee, broker transaction fee, broker membership fee, refundable broker deposit. It's a money making business.

Is Copart honest with vehicle descriptions? Not entirely. Copart lists the main problem usually given by the previous party. However, they do not do a complete inspection. So, buyer beware.

If you're not ready for a small risk- don't buy the car.
CPRT is FRAUD eh

San Antonio, TX

#23 Feb 10, 2011
I'm wondering if CPRT has had an issue, especially with cars shipped internationally, with title/ VIN/ chop fraud. It seems to me the controls on this business are almost impossible. Does anyone know if CPRT has possibly done anything that would be fraudulent?
copart CPRT FRAUD CAR

Trenton, NJ

#24 Feb 10, 2011
Funny. COPART , HOW do they dance around "STOLEN" OR "STRIPPED VIN" CAR? Also, The international operations could BE A CONDUIT FOR STOLEN CARS. No WONDER CALIFORNIA AND TEXAS ARE THE MOTHERHOMES...GIVE ME A BREAK, THEY SHOULD ADD CAMDEN NJ AS A SATELLITE OFFICE. THIS BUSINESS IS AS SCUMMY AS IT GETS. ITS AMAZING PEOPLE INVEST IN THESE LITTLE RESEARCHED MOBSLABS.
Terry Heinen

United States

#25 Feb 15, 2011
The ratings of "Start & Drive" are too often being abused. One car had a bad reverse, and another at a "different" copart yard, had a busted motor cariage hanging 3 inches off the ground and not noticed because of snow depth. That car should have been rated parts only or at least mechanical as "secondary damage". The insurance companies are the primary culprit and copart likely feels obligated to support their evaluation. Bad news, this will eventually haunt them when state governments get wind of this. At the other extreme, I have seen cars rated parts only with little or very minimal damage. What is going on with the insurance appraisers? I suspect there is some value in getting cheap driveable cars off of the road in order to sell higher priced insurance on newer cars. Insurance companies are employing consultants at all levels to maximize their already hugh profit margin. Why am I not surprised?
Caligrl

Port Charlotte, FL

#26 May 16, 2011
Copart is a Fraud Company wrote:
Attention to Dealers:
Copart.com is Fraud the Dealers
Why??? i Explain you why:
i have a Degree In Computer Programming. The Bidding
program that Copart Inc is using does not allow the
bidders to get the vehicles from the Auction because
the Copart program is fighting you to
NOT get the vehicle. Watch the same car will appear in
Auction week after week is because Copart Program bought
this vehicle.
Copart Program is automatically bidding with Dealers and
creating Fraud.
All Dealers have the Rights to sued to Copart Inc in USA
and Canada.
I would like to ask where you received you degree from. I would guess from your lack of knowledge of the Automotive Industry, and the fact that you do not have a command of the English Language, your degree if you have one, came from a Cracker Jack Box. The program is just that a program. The dealers buy the program, and pay for it to be managed (In-house or otherwise). If you were a Computer Programmer as you say, you would know that your claims are unfounded, which leads me to believe you are not from the USA, and should go back to the playground and learn some International Trade and Sales laws before you loose your right to do so.
tommy

Chula Vista, CA

#27 Jun 7, 2011
i been selling vehicles to copart auctions and yes this company is a fraud do to when you purchase a vehicle and says runs and drive and doesnt do either you cant do nothing about it theyll tell you as is thats bs
Mike

Sacramento, CA

#28 Jun 15, 2011
CAREFUL@#$#@$#@$ BE VERY CAREFUL #$%#$%
I purchased a car at an auction which stated the car was running and IT WAS NOT RUNNING!!! I GOT STUCK WITH IT. INITIALLY I WON THE BID FOR ABOUT 6200 THEN AFTER WINNING A BID I WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS A MINIMUM ON THE BID. I WAS TOLD BY JESSICA THAT THE CAR IS 2011 AND IT RUNS SO I SHOULD CONSIDER OFFERING A HIGHER AMOUNT. ONCE I PURCHASED IT, WE FOUND OUT THAT THE CAR WAS STAGED TO HIDE DAMAGE. THE CAR DID NOT RUN AND IT DID NOT EVEN START. FRONT AXLE WAS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING. IN SHORT I WAS LIED TO AND TAKEN ADVANTAGED OF. When I called them several times, I spoke to Jessica who kept repeating that I can just resell the car to someone else. I said why the hell would I want to defraud and upset someone else when I am this upset. I asked for the owner who sold the car but she said the only thing she can do is to resell the car for me however it does not feel right to trick someone else into buying it. I asked to speak to a manager then got transferred around and was on hold for about 30min. Eventually I had to hang up and recall. I asked to speak to Jessica and am still on hold now! I asked for manager with no luck again. FINALLY GOT THRU TO YANA SHE WAS EMPATHETIC BUT SAID THEY CANNOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS. SO SELLERS CAN LIE BUT THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING.

#$#$%$ CAREFUL #$$%@$ FRAUDULENT #$#$%#$ DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS #@$$%#$%#$
Jill

Woerden, Netherlands

#29 Jul 6, 2011
emmanuel wrote:
i wish i could get facts and figures about copart and how true it is to do business with them am new on their site
do not do bussiness with them they are frauds and a bunch of criminals trust me they ripped me off 23,000 pounds ,they told me the car was a little damage in fromt and they showed pictures of this , but ones i went to collec it the engine was completly broken
and they new this as they made a deal with the car owner, please belive me i have had months of strees with this company, cannot believe it they get away with it, bunch of criminals.
Jill

Woerden, Netherlands

#30 Jul 6, 2011
socalwrench wrote:
Let's make this simple.
Will Copart let anyone buy a vehicle? Yes, just use a broker.
Are there any hidden fees? No, but there are plenty of them- copart purchase fee, broker transaction fee, broker membership fee, refundable broker deposit. It's a money making business.
Is Copart honest with vehicle descriptions? Not entirely. Copart lists the main problem usually given by the previous party. However, they do not do a complete inspection. So, buyer beware.
If you're not ready for a small risk- don't buy the car.
Take my advise dnt do it they ripped me off 23,000 pounds, trust me i have nothing to lie about
Jill

Woerden, Netherlands

#31 Jul 6, 2011
CPRT is FRAUD eh wrote:
I'm wondering if CPRT has had an issue, especially with cars shipped internationally, with title/ VIN/ chop fraud. It seems to me the controls on this business are almost impossible. Does anyone know if CPRT has possibly done anything that would be fraudulent?
yes i have and they ripped me off by saying the car is drivable
well let me tell you they sold me a car with a broken engine which is 0 worth in that caes, they refused to help me further, had spoken to a lot of people who could not even speak english,, shame on them ,, really I have nothing to lie about,,
BOOYA

Fort Worth, TX

#32 Jul 21, 2011
copart sucks they lie about the damage to the vehiles and vehicles that have damage to the tires they will list as a run and drive when it looks like the tire is about to fall off any secon. as a former employee i would get introuble if i didnt list these as drives i would list them as starts...they told me as long as it would drive out the gate its no longer our problem implying that they didnt care about the safty of the customers...on other incidents i have been told to follew certain members of a certain race around the yard to make sure they didnt steal the keys from vehicles...that was pretty much the last staw i quit a few months after and i would never go back or buy a car from there...no to mention most of the GM's and AGM's have there head up there asses
jake

Spring, TX

#33 Jul 26, 2011
ive bought severl cars from copart there not a scam there isent a get rich plan out there u bid against other countrys ... wow lifes a scam .
Really

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#34 Jul 29, 2011
Copart is a Fraud Company wrote:
Attention to Dealers:
Copart.com is Fraud the Dealers
Why??? i Explain you why:
i have a Degree In Computer Programming. The Bidding
program that Copart Inc is using does not allow the
bidders to get the vehicles from the Auction because
the Copart program is fighting you to
NOT get the vehicle. Watch the same car will appear in
Auction week after week is because Copart Program bought
this vehicle.
Copart Program is automatically bidding with Dealers and
creating Fraud.
All Dealers have the Rights to sued to Copart Inc in USA
and Canada.
You should get a *degree in English and typing.
*I
*will
*explain
*to
*you
*I
*degree
*computer
*programming
*bidding
*auction
consider rephrasing
*NOT (ok, assume this was planned)
*the
*auction
*program
*remove is
*The
*dealers
*dealers
*right
*sue
Not too bad if English is your fourth language.
I can't believe so many people are taking you seriously, I just assumed your foreign or a retard.
Me no likely da Copart!
kuba

Djakovacka Satnica, Croatia

#35 Aug 22, 2011
Copart dont want to back my my security deposit ..... 2 month is gone and its write to me that they can back money on my account and i muust wait to send my money by check ,but nothing .... two month has gone !
DANIEL STEF

Chicago, IL

#37 Sep 16, 2011
COPART IS A SCAM,I THINK THE PROGRAM BIDS AGAINST YOU OR SOMEBODY FROM INSIDE WATCH EVERY SALE AND ADJUST SALES WITH FAKE BIDDERS,DON'T BE NAIVE PEOPLE,EVERY BIG CORPORATIONS IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE A WAY OF STEALING FROM PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE GREEN LIGHT FROM THE GOVERNMENT,NOBODY PROSECUTE THEM,THEY PROSECUTE THE LITTLE GUYS WHO STEAL FROM WAL-MART !
Scott

United States

#38 Dec 2, 2011
I'm just wondering if when you got your computer programming degree, why you didn't have to take any english written communication courses????
Copart is a Fraud Company wrote:
Attention to Dealers:
Copart.com is Fraud the Dealers
Why??? i Explain you why:
i have a Degree In Computer Programming. The Bidding
program that Copart Inc is using does not allow the
bidders to get the vehicles from the Auction because
the Copart program is fighting you to
NOT get the vehicle. Watch the same car will appear in
Auction week after week is because Copart Program bought
this vehicle.
Copart Program is automatically bidding with Dealers and
creating Fraud.
All Dealers have the Rights to sued to Copart Inc in USA
and Canada.
bbs

Monticello, IN

#39 Jan 18, 2012
Well Informed wrote:
cars usually sale the highest the first time around if you were smart enough to pay attention and look for a trend the reason being is because the second time around people are skeptical and do what you all are doing now questioning and assuming why so they do not bid and someone else gets it for cheaper because people are stupid. If a member bids on a car and does not pay it goes back to sale. If someone bids and the seller wants more it goes back to sale. Do not be that stupid people. Read your members handbook it has it all in there and you would not be in the dark dunces.
Cars sell the highest the first time around? how many times do they (the seller) sell the same car and then settle for a lower price? What sense does that make?
Gonzo

Bristol, UK

#40 Feb 7, 2012
emmanuel wrote:
i wish i could get facts and figures about copart and how true it is to do business with them am new on their site
My advise would be to NOT do business with the rip off merchants that are coparts - hidden fees - unhelpful staff and stupid inflexible buying process - worst customer service i have ever encountered
xxx

Miami, FL

#41 Feb 11, 2012
Hey Idiots......Before you post your negative assumptions you should invest your time in learning how an auction works. If the buyer who wins the bid never pays for the car, then that car goes back into the auction to sell again....DUH!

Idiots
xxx

Miami, FL

#42 Feb 11, 2012
Most likely you are the worst customer Copart has ever encountered.........the type of customer that doesn't know what they are doing and blames Copart for there ignorance.

Don't be a fool, get informed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auctions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can You Get Laid Auctioning On An Adult Dating ... Nov '17 Evelyn 1
Would you auction yourself? Oct '17 Bidmoi 1
News World's second biggest diamond sells for $53 mi... Sep '17 andet1987 3
Private Sale (Aug '17) Aug '17 avcfinancialgroup 1
News Moon dust collected by Neil Armstrong to be sol... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Xstain Spot Remover 5
News EBay Launches Free Classified Ads Site 'Kijiji' (Jul '07) Jul '17 Michael 181
News Basquiat tops Warhol after painting sells for $... (May '17) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 4
More from around the web