Helen of Troy profits rise nearly 64 ...

Helen of Troy profits rise nearly 64 percent

There are 5 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 11, 2010, titled Helen of Troy profits rise nearly 64 percent. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Helen of Troy's third-quarter sales increased 2 percent, even though sales of hair-care appliances were down, and its profit surged almost 64 percent, the El Paso company reported today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

stanjbass

Haverhill, MA

#1 Jan 11, 2010
64%?????????

Holy cow, I need to get off this web site and immediately go see if Helen is traded publicly!

I may be too late--I need to see what's really going on, and see if this kind of thing is going to continue, although I doubt it. I mean--I hope the company keeps having success, but .... 64%?????????
Sal

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2010
Great - maybe he will decide to continue his sponsorship of the Sun Bowl. Let's hope so.

HELEN OF TROY CORP LTD
HELE
Paul

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 11, 2010
People will buy their beauty products but want someone else to pay for their health care.
Lets go

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 11, 2010
Paul wrote:
People will buy their beauty products but want someone else to pay for their health care.
What a stupid comment...
Truth Teller

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2010
Paul wrote:
So true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appliances Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Oct '16 TrojanHorse 5,492
AMANA (aka Whirlpool) bottom-freezer refrigerat... (Jul '07) Sep '16 Jriedel99 169
anyone have whirlpool email address? (May '07) Sep '16 T Alexander AB Ca... 129
News Whirlpool acquires W.C. Wood assets (Dec '09) Jun '16 Lucky 13
News Architect of an empire: Gerald "Jerry" Rubin ta... (May '11) May '16 knowsitall 20
News Whirlpool to cut 1,100 jobs, shut plant in Indiana (Aug '09) Feb '16 got 44
News Park National Acquires $636,000 in Snap-on Inco... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Challenger Lifts ... 1
More from around the web