Whirlpool Income Dips In Third Quarte...

Whirlpool Income Dips In Third Quarter, Up Year-to-Date

There are 2 comments on the 5News KFSM story from Oct 27, 2010, titled Whirlpool Income Dips In Third Quarter, Up Year-to-Date. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

Whirlpool Corp. posted third-quarter net income of $79 million, down 9.1% compared to the same quarter of 2009, but the company's net income for the first nine months of 2010 is up 92.2% over the 2009 period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

Tink

Greenwood, AR

#1 Oct 27, 2010
Most of it is in mexico , move the rest of it and maybe you can make a profit . Southern Steel and Wire is closing because of whirlpool, no need for wire baskets if there is no refrigerator to put it in. More people laid off . Soon all factories will be closed and we all will be on welfare . getting food stamps. ************** screaming at the top of my lungs. This is crap.
egghead

Wyckoff, NJ

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Tink, whats your connection with SSW?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appliances Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whirlpool to cut 1,100 jobs, shut plant in Indiana (Aug '09) Feb '16 got 44
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Jan '16 Arkie 5,481
News Park National Acquires $636,000 in Snap-on Inco... Jan '16 Challenger Lifts ... 1
News Snap-on Incorporated (SNA) Upgraded to Hold at ... Jan '16 Challenger Lifts ... 1
News Snap-on Incorporated (SNA) Lifted to Strong-Buy... Jan '16 Challenger Lifts ... 1
anyone have whirlpool email address? (May '07) Sep '15 gaithersburg appl... 128
News Appliance Factory Outlet Accused Of Racketeering (May '08) Jul '15 Glad I found this... 42
More from around the web